Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would Yoda be a Thief?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
No one has answered a single question of mine this whole game, at least when I try to take steps towards helping the town. If you guys want to lynch me, I'll reveal myself. I'm Yoda. My power is thief. Every night I steal an item from someone, standard mafia thievery. Night 1 I stole from GOW and Night 2 I stole from Todd. I will only reveal their items if they agree to me doing so.
Do you think they are both good?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty much everyone has an obvious hint, but it doesnt matter because the 'bigger' characters dont necessarily have the bigger roles or abilities.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really suspicious of people who voted for Brody or BD with the hopes of killing multiple people last night. A few people said they wanted both dead, which to me just screams mafia. I know I changed my vote a few times last night and voted for BD, but that was because out of the 3 he seemed most suspicious to me(which I explained earlier). I even said last night that we needed to make sure to avoid 3 and if we could we needed to avoid 3. I was against voting TH because I felt it would be better to have us lynch BD and keep TH around to kill Brody.

With all that said, TBW's post about how he wanted to take out 2 last night has me sold that he is the one to take out

vote: TBW

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Why would Yoda be a Thief?
Magic Fingers is all I can think of, but even that is a stretch.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
pretty much everyone has an obvious hint, but it doesnt matter because the 'bigger' characters dont necessarily have the bigger roles or abilities.
Yes, it does. Look at all the deaths so far...the roles match up with the characters.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sup guys,
Okay, so can I have the chance to explain myself? K cool thanks.
Anywho, when I said I would change my vote accordingly, I meant it, it wasnt a lie.... BUT then the vote reached 8-8-8, and well, im not sure if you guys are any good at math, but my one vote, would not have made any difference as to how the outcome turned out. I was never ever gonna vote for BD, so just changing from TH to Brody wasnt going to work, I didnt want BD to die. When I said I could change my vote, someone had just switched to Brody, and I was gonna do the same, so that BD wasnt the highest, but then someone (i forget who) went and switched there vote to BD or something, so basically anything I did from them would not have made a difference.

I wasnt lying when I said I would change my vote to try and stop a 3 way lynch, there just wasnt any opportunity too.
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what did you get TBW?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Snicho said he would be around and would switch his vote if necessary. He ended up voting for TH. Had he switched his vote to anyone else or just not voted at all, he would have saved a good guy. Instead, he allowed it to go to triple death. That is not a good guy move at all.
I'm not saying Snicho didn't do anything wrong, was just pointing out that scotty contradicted himself.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Yes, it does. Look at all the deaths so far...the roles match up with the characters.
my role definitely doesnt add up with my character...

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Do you think they are both good?
Well I would know for sure if anyone had answered my question about any female posters being banned. I think at least Todd is good. Until my question is answered, I can say no more.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I would know for sure if anyone had answered my question about any female posters being banned. I think at least Todd is good. Until my question is answered, I can say no more.
Go ahead with Renji first.
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
AQ is the only female poster I can think of and I think she left on her own IIRC

SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dont really know, but I think AQ would be the only female that would be included in this, and she wasnt banned.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
my role definitely doesnt add up with my character...
Wait nevermind, I found another female poster, but this one isn't banned

Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
AQ is the only female poster I can ever remember but she wasn't banned, she just left after she got pissed. Mrs. Grizz wouldn't fit and I think there was someone named steelersgirl or something but I don't know the story there.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
what did you get TBW?
This sounds like consent. I found your panties. Thus I asked the aforementioned question.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

TBW what did you find on me?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji is posing as AQ but she wasn't banned.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This sounds like consent. I found your panties. Thus I asked the aforementioned question.

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Sup guys,
Okay, so can I have the chance to explain myself? K cool thanks.
Anywho, when I said I would change my vote accordingly, I meant it, it wasnt a lie.... BUT then the vote reached 8-8-8, and well, im not sure if you guys are any good at math, but my one vote, would not have made any difference as to how the outcome turned out. I was never ever gonna vote for BD, so just changing from TH to Brody wasnt going to work, I didnt want BD to die. When I said I could change my vote, someone had just switched to Brody, and I was gonna do the same, so that BD wasnt the highest, but then someone (i forget who) went and switched there vote to BD or something, so basically anything I did from them would not have made a difference.

I wasnt lying when I said I would change my vote to try and stop a 3 way lynch, there just wasnt any opportunity too.
You could have changed your vote from TH to anyone else. Then only Brody and Bulldogs would have died and TH would have been saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't Cardsalltheway a banned poster pretending to be a female?
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Stepping out for a little, be back soon

Old 12-07-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Actually I read it wrong. I actually found sexy lingerie. So in theory I guess it doesn't have to Renji's. For Todd I found a magnifying glass.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-07-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Renji is posing as AQ but she wasn't banned.
But, she did get into it with D-Unit pretty bad haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote