Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reds bring back Ryan Ludwick and are rumored to be close to signing Hannahan

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mets will take Stubbs. He'd be our best OF. How sad is that?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The Mets will take Stubbs. He'd be our best OF. How sad is that?
See, I thought you were just bullshitting but then I looked it up...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
See, I thought you were just bullshitting but then I looked it up...

The team is a mess. Sandy and Co. just sit on their asses doing absolutely nothing and we can't spend money. It's a ******* nightmare and is making me upset.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The team is a mess. Sandy and Co. just sit on their asses doing absolutely nothing and we can't spend money. It's a ******* nightmare and is making me upset.
They need to be a bit smoother with their moves.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-07-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What moves? We don't do anything. Obviously I loved this front office when they came in and Wheeler move was amazing but besides that there has been 0 creativity.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will GIVE you Stubbs as soon as we get a new CF

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
What moves? We don't do anything. Obviously I loved this front office when they came in and Wheeler move was amazing but besides that there has been 0 creativity.
Fair enough. He did give Wright the extension, so there's that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-07-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Fair enough. He did give Wright the extension, so there's that.
Not difficult to offer someone that much money when they want to stay.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not difficult to offer someone that much money when they want to stay.
Swindling Sabean isn't difficult either.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You've won 2 World Series in 3 years.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-07-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Swindling Sabean isn't difficult either.
Well **** he's done nothing of note then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You've won 2 World Series in 3 years.
I <3 u for reminding me.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Can't you stop bitching about your GM, then? He did draft Buster Posey, Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum, Bumgarner, Romo, and signed Kung Fu Panda/made the trade for Pagan/got Scutaro for basically nothing/signed Affeldt prior to this contract for cheap. He's not a great GM, but he's made plenty of good moves and put your team in position to contend for a long time. You aren't the Pirates.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-07-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Can't you stop bitching about your GM, then? He did draft Buster Posey, Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum, Bumgarner, Romo, and signed Kung Fu Panda/made the trade for Pagan/got Scutaro for basically nothing/signed Affeldt prior to this contract for cheap. He's not a great GM, but he's made plenty of good moves and put your team in position to contend for a long time. You aren't the Pirates.
Again, I <3 u for reminding me. That list was pretty.

I wasn't bitching about him. I was just piling on a little more pain for GF1080. I've already said a couple of times that I was bummed that I can't trash Sabean anymore.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

At least we have Harvey/Wheeler. That should carry me next year. I didn't pimp Harvey enough at the end of the year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
At least we have Harvey/Wheeler. That should carry me next year. I didn't pimp Harvey enough at the end of the year.
He looked awesome. I didn't think he would be front of the rotation guy. I wuz wrong.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm calling MadBum NL CY for 2013 right now by the way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm calling MadBum NL CY for 2013 right now by the way.
Cool. I'm worried about his arm. Lots of MLB innings at such a young age.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:29 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** you :(
Old 12-08-2012, 05:41 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stubbs will be given away for ANY OF that can get OB at league average, we wouldve scored like 30 or so more runs if we had that IIRC. And that was without Votto for much of the second half.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RAJ is a parody of a GM.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the Michael Young deal. Then again I've always liked Young and think a change of scenery will see him return to form.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dodgers are close to signing Greinke for 6 years 145 mill per twitter.

Seems like a lot right?

Last edited by yo123 : 12-08-2012 at 07:16 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better than the 24/per he was asking for.