Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wait, so because I have an avatar of Jerry Rice post-1995 means I'm clueless about NFL and it's history? Wow. Yeah, I guess I couldn't have just you know, liked the photo.

Seriously, that's like the shittest comeback ever dude. I hope you didn't lose too much sleep coming up with that one. If I had a picture of Joe Perry you would have been screwed. Also, you know you've lost leverage once you've resorted to using someone's avatar as ammo in your quest to be a jerk.

Dang, you really put me in my place. LOL post FAIL.
Seriously?

This coming from a guy who has no comeback other than silly little memes?

After all those years pretending to be "mature" on .com while Rexi destroyed you in every argument imaginable, preaching message board "manners," you have been reduced to a meme-posting cornball.

It makes me sick.

And the reason you "like" that picture is it triggers the only memories of Rice on the 49ers that you actually have. **** these Generation Z Niners fans, who cling to turds like Alex Smith at the expense of all logic and reason.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I think maybe we are looking at a different picture. Ginn is CLEARLY already stopping in the second image and Kaepernick should have thrown it right then. Ginn's route is open from the beginning of the play and becomes even more open by the time the second image is taken.

I don't hate CK and this isn't even about Alex Smith. Like I said, I think the majority of NFL QBs make that throw for the first down.
Look at the 3rd still form the first play. Ginn is just about to come out of his break, right at the first down marker. Meanwhile, you can look in the backfield and see CK at that same instant pivot as he tries to escape the pressure from the QB blitz. So what pass are you expecting him to execute when like I said before, none of the routes have come open and he has a well timed CB blitz coming directly at him?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Look at the 3rd still form the first play. Ginn is just about to come out of his break, right at the first down marker. Meanwhile, you can look in the backfield and see CK at that same instant pivot as he tries to escape the pressure from the QB blitz. So what pass are you expecting him to execute when like I said before, none of the routes have come open and he has a well timed CB blitz coming directly at him?
The point is that CK should have thrown the ball before Ginn comes out of his break, in the second frame. In the time it takes for the ball to travel Ginn will have turned around
Old 12-06-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The point is that CK should have thrown the ball before Ginn comes out of his break, in the second frame. In the time it takes for the ball to travel Ginn will have turned around
Smh....no he shouldn't have. Do you not see Jenkins already in the backfield, running full speed at him, just mere steps away from CK in the second still as Ginn is still running? He tries that pass, he's going get hit as he throws and God knows what happens after that. It's very simple, the route that you want him to complete doesn't have time to come open in the split second he has to decide whether to make a risky throw or try to evade pressure. And he can't "anticipate" the throw earlier in his drop because it's a freaking 12 yard route, a marker throw so he has to wait for Ginn to get upfield, near the first down marker....you know to move the chains. It's a stick throw, not a timing route so its nothing to anticipate. He merely has to wait for Ginn to past the first down marker, which he can't do because of the blitz. That's why its called improvising. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Seriously?

This coming from a guy who has no comeback other than silly little memes?

After all those years pretending to be "mature" on .com while Rexi destroyed you in every argument imaginable, preaching message board "manners," you have been reduced to a meme-posting cornball.

It makes me sick.

And the reason you "like" that picture is it triggers the only memories of Rice on the 49ers that you actually have. **** these Generation Z Niners fans, who cling to turds like Alex Smith at the expense of all logic and reason.
Oh yes, Rexi, the same guy who had the hots for Roderick Green and thought he would blow up in San Francisco and thinks Roger Craig will make the Hall of Fame. And hasn't Rexi been banned there before? We barely talked. Actually, I merely observed while most people on that board laughed at him. Please.

Ha, yes I do use memes like everyone else on the internet. Oh yeah, you don't use internet memes right? OMGZ SO MATURE.

Yeah and you know me so well you know exactly why the reason I like the photo. I guess we'll all just take your word for it, because again, you know me so well. Keep riding the FAIL train.

Whoops I used a smiley icon. I'm sure that's another violation in your "holier than thou" internet guide book. Damn.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-06-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Smh....no he shouldn't have. Do you not see Jenkins already in the backfield, running full speed at him, just mere steps away from CK in the second still as Ginn is still running? He tries that pass, he's going get hit as he throws and God knows what happens after that. It's very simple, the route that you want him to complete doesn't have time to come open in the split second he has to decide whether to make a risky throw or try to evade pressure. And he can't "anticipate" the throw earlier in his drop because it's a freaking 12 yard route, a marker throw so he has to wait for Ginn to get upfield, near the first down marker....you know to move the chains. It's a stick throw, not a timing route so its nothing to anticipate. He merely has to wait for Ginn to past the first down marker, which he can't do because of the blitz. That's why its called improvising. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
He has time to tuck the ball, plant on his left foot, and spin backwards but not time to throw a pass? Please. It is not a 12-yard route at all, look where Ginn is by the third image. It is 3rd and 6 from the 29 and Ginn sets up at the 36. He throws that pass to Ginn at the second image and it is a first down, by the time the ball gets there Ginn is turned around. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to grasp.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He has time to tuck the ball, plant on his left foot, and spin backwards but not time to throw a pass? Please. It is not a 12-yard route at all, look where Ginn is by the third image. It is 3rd and 6 from the 29 and Ginn sets up at the 36. He throws that pass to Ginn at the second image and it is a first down, by the time the ball gets there Ginn is turned around. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to grasp.
That's my mistake, I meant its 6 yard route, not 12 as its 3rd and 6, got my plays confused.

Plant his foot? He merely spins away as he got to end of his drop. Do you not see that Ginn is about 2 yards away from the first down marker in the second still? The same still in which you said he should have thrown the ball? So you want him to throw the ball to the 35 yard line anyway, while his WR is still running upfield to get there. Seriously? So you want the pass to hit Ginn in his helmet, just as he gets to the 35, and that's if it isn't intercepted by the CB who has his eyes in the backfield the whole time, ready to jump the stick throw because he knows the blitz is coming and where the marker is also?

That pass can not be made in real time. Your asking him to throw the ball to a guy who has to run 6 yards upfield, while a untouched blitzer from his blindside, is only about 4 yards away from him and a sack...do the math. Look at the distance Jenkins has to travel from his position pre-snap to where CK's drop ends up putting him(the 20 yard line). Now look in the second still, at how Ginn is still running, just past the 33 as he heads for the first down marker, while simultaneously Jenkins is crossing the 22 yard line and closing in on CK, who is at the 20. Also notice the position of the CB, as he has his eyes clearly in the back-field, looking at CK and ready to flip his hips and run if he indeed tries to unleash a stick throw. Now you see all this and come to the conclusion that he still should have throw it to Ginn? Really? No seriously....REALLY?

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-06-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Oh yes, Rexi, the same guy who had the hots for Roderick Green and thought he would blow up in San Francisco
Why wouldn't he have liked Roderick Green? All Green did when given playing time was record sacks. He was the only one on the roster who got pressure. You'd have to have been an idiot not to have liked what he demonstrated in his little playing opportunity. Who knows what he could have done if the head coach wasn't a complete idiot (Nolan).

"This football team's a joke, and I'm the lead comedian/Two more sacks and I'm cutting Roderick Green again."

Quote:
and thinks Roger Craig will make the Hall of Fame.
Rexi thinks he should make the Hall of Fame. When did he say he would?

He probably won't, but he's a semifinalist again this year and should make it. Of course, you don't actually know why. You never saw him play.

Quote:
And hasn't Rexi been banned there before? We barely talked. Actually, I merely observed while most people on that board laughed at him. Please.
Many intelligent people have been banned from 49ers.com. That place is run by imbecilic twats like BJones84. That forum has been a joke since the days NinerJan and Finer9er ran the place.

Quote:
Ha, yes I do use memes like everyone else on the internet. Oh yeah, you don't use internet memes right? OMGZ SO MATURE.
Memes are so cool and funny.

It's my dream in life to come up with a funny meme. I like when everyone posts random pictures with random funny captions on it.

I want to post a random picture with a random caption. Something random and wacky like a donkey or a pony saying "**** YOU." Or maybe a picture of a goat saying "I'M ***." Hopefully it catches on, becomes a meme, then I can finally masturbate myself to sleep.

Quote:
Yeah and you know me so well you know exactly why the reason I like the photo. I guess we'll all just take your word for it, because again, you know me so well. Keep riding the FAIL train.
Fail train? When does this "fail train" depart, and from where? If it's traveling east at 90 miles per hour, how long before it collides with yours, as it's about to leave the station when you're masturbating to a picture Alex Smith in a 2007 49ers uniform?

What possible other reason could you have for liking the photo? It's a picture of Rice with his back turned. There's nothing to see in that image other than Rice's jersey and helmet, from the ****** post-1995 uniform era. He's not running a route, he's not catching a pass, he's not celebrating a touchdown. He's just walking. Out of all the Rice images on Google, you chose a modern Rice picture from when he was a shell of his former self.

Quote:
Whoops I used a smiley icon. I'm sure that's another violation in your "holier than thou" internet guide book. Damn.
Weren't you the one who tried writing the book? "Rexi doesn't have any manners, he keeps calling us idiotzzz."
Old 12-06-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why wouldn't he have liked Roderick Green? All Green did when given playing time was record sacks. He was the only one on the roster who got pressure. You'd have to have been an idiot not to have liked what he demonstrated in his little playing opportunity. Who knows what he could have done if the head coach wasn't a complete idiot (Nolan).

"This football team's a joke, and I'm the lead comedian/Two more sacks and I'm cutting Roderick Green again."
And who else picked up Roderick Green when he was done as a 49er and Raven? Nobody. Actually what did he do in Baltimore? Nothing. That's like saying Nate Davis was the future and got a raw deal and was a special player even though no one else picked him up.

Quote:
Rexi thinks he should make the Hall of Fame. When did he say he would?

He probably won't, but he's a semifinalist again this year and should make it. Of course, you don't actually know why. You never saw him play.
Please. Let's not mince words. It was an implication that he'll make the Hall of Fame. Whether you want to say Rexi said "should" or not, the basic point is that he isn't getting in. Yup, and I never saw Roger Craig play. Can't revisit any full broadcasted 49ers game from the past in this day and age. I guess modern day historians don't know what they were talking about regarding the Civil War because they weren't actually alive at the time the even happened. Nope.

Quote:
Many intelligent people have been banned from 49ers.com. That place is run by imbecilic twats like BJones84. That forum has been a joke since the days NinerJan and Finer9er ran the place.
Yet you folks have posted there for years. What's worse the fool or the fool who follows the fool? Let's not forget a lot of knuckleheads have also seen the boot from that place. Really, it's not hard to even get banned from that forum. All you have to do is not break the simple rules. I'd go as far to say that even if you don't like the place, you'd have to be a dumbass to get kicked out.

Quote:
Memes are so cool and funny.

It's my dream in life to come up with a funny meme. I like when everyone posts random pictures with random funny captions on it.

I want to post a random picture with a random caption. Something random and wacky like a donkey or a pony saying "**** YOU." Or maybe a picture of a goat saying "I'M ***." Hopefully it catches on, becomes a meme, then I can finally masturbate myself to sleep.
Well hey whatever rocks your boat. Just don't hurt yourself in the process. We wouldn't want that, and I'm sure Terrell Owens wouldn't want that either. LOLZ.

Quote:
Fail train? When does this "fail train" depart, and from where? If it's traveling east at 90 miles per hour, how long before it collides with yours, as it's about to leave the station when you're masturbating to a picture Alex Smith in a 2007 49ers uniform?
I've actually never boarded that said train. Word on the street is that you have a year round pass though.

Quote:
What possible other reason could you have for liking the photo? It's a picture of Rice with his back turned. There's nothing to see in that image other than Rice's jersey and helmet, from the ****** post-1995 uniform era. He's not running a route, he's not catching a pass, he's not celebrating a touchdown. He's just walking. Out of all the Rice images on Google, you chose a modern Rice picture from when he was a shell of his former self.
Has to do with aesthetics. Wouldn't expect you to understand though. Hell, I got a positive rep comment the other day from someone here who also liked the photo. Someone who wasn't a 49ers fan. Thought it was cool. But since it's post-1995 and it's only Jerry Rice standing it couldn't possible have any personal merit to anyone and if it does that means they don't know anything about football and especially 49ers football history...all because of a photo taken by a 49ers player at a certain point in time. Wow can you also not enjoy a film if there aren't explosions and high flying stunts in it too? Damn, well your reasoning certainly wasn't a reach. My goodness, I've seen Inspector Gadget theorize better issues.

Quote:
Weren't you the one who tried writing the book? "Rexi doesn't have any manners, he keeps calling us idiotzzz."
Nooooooooooopppppppppppppeeeeeeeee.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-06-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
And who else picked up Roderick Green when he was done as a 49er and Raven? Nobody. Actually what did he do in Baltimore? Nothing. That's like saying Nate Davis was the future and got a raw deal and was a special player even though no one else picked him up.
Horrible logic. Nobody picked up Green because nobody knew much about him. Nobody picked up Kurt Warner for years, either, and nobody would have ever given a rat's ass about him if it hadn't been for Trent Green's knee injury in preseason of 1999. The Rams had actually left Warner unprotected for the Browns' expansion draft earlier that year.

Green got little playing time, but he was impressive whenever he saw the field. Fans saw that. But Nolan's an idiot.

I can assure you, there were great players who never got the chance to show what they could do in the NFL. Coaches/scouts/personnel guys are not infallible.

Quote:
Please. Let's not mince words. It was an implication that he'll make the Hall of Fame. Whether you want to say Rexi said "should" or not, the basic point is that he isn't getting in. Yup, and I never saw Roger Craig play. Can't revisit any full broadcasted 49ers game from the past in this day and age. I guess modern day historians don't know what they were talking about regarding the Civil War because they weren't actually alive at the time the even happened. Nope.
It's quite clear you haven't. That's the point. Rexi supports Craig for the HOF, as do I. If you don't, you're probably a clueless idiot.

Quote:
Yet you folks have posted there for years. What's worse the fool or the fool who follows the fool? Let's not forget a lot of knuckleheads have also seen the boot from that place. Really, it's not hard to even get banned from that forum. All you have to do is not break the simple rules. I'd go as far to say that even if you don't like the place, you'd have to be a dumbass to get kicked out.
Try, "haven't posted there in years." Well, Rexi stops by on occasion to amuse himself. I haven't been there in at least a couple years. I used to drop by to back him up against the idiots over there.

Yeah, tell that to all the members of 49ersnews who were banned on .com for the stupidest things. The poster, "crim," was banned for calling Jeremy Shockey a "homophobic piece of ****."

Quote:
Well hey whatever rocks your boat. Just don't hurt yourself in the process. We wouldn't want that, and I'm sure Terrell Owens wouldn't want that either. LOLZ.
Taking sarcasm seriously...yeesh.

Quote:
I've actually never boarded that said train. Word on the street is that you have a year round pass though.
Another cringe-worthy attempt at a comeback. Why would my train be leaving the station while I'm masturbating to Alex Smith? I'm not an Alex Smith fanboy. I don't masturbate to Alex Smith. You are. You do.

See, it doesn't even make sense. Try harder.

Quote:
Has to do with aesthetics. Wouldn't expect you to understand though. Hell, I got a positive rep comment the other day from someone here who also liked the photo. Someone who wasn't a 49ers fan. Thought it was cool. But since it's post-1995 and it's only Jerry Rice standing it couldn't possible have any personal merit to anyone and if it does that means they don't know anything about football and especially 49ers football history...all because of a photo taken by a 49ers player at a certain point in time. Wow can you also not enjoy a film if there aren't explosions and high flying stunts in it too? Damn, well your reasoning certainly wasn't a reach. My goodness, I've seen Inspector Gadget theorize better issues.
You don't even prefer the uniform aesthetics. You said yourself you prefer the 76-95 (excluding most of 94) design:

Quote:
I was watching the 1990 regular season meeting of the 49ers at New Orleans the other night. Our old uniforms look so much better. As a matter of fact, so did New Orleans. I'm happy of the homage to the classic look with today's design, but every NFL jersey seems to have this unnecessary sleek look with thin, graceful seams added. Like a Dark Knight feel to make it more military-influenced as it can be for an NFL jersey. I'm not sure if it's the specific coloring that Wilson and Champion used for the uniforms, but they were great. Same with the helmets. The gold looked a lot better too. Weird.
So now standing there doing absolutely nothing in a lame modern-styled uniform is aesthetically pleasing? Oh wait, I think his arms are out from his sides a little bit. Oh my God, what a great picture. I must just have no appreciation for such works of art as that.

Quote:
Nooooooooooopppppppppppppeeeeeeeee.
Yeeeeeesssssss. That was you. You were the "manners" loser on .com. While Rexi (and occasionally I) were busy arguing actual points with idiots, you were busy criticizing our "manners." You were the self-proclaimed internet etiquette expert, not me.

By the way, there's a post waiting for you on the NFL forum in the Terrell Owens/Seahawks thread, which I bumped from before. Good luck. You're going to need it.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Oy, it's like talking to a brick wall. Common sense be damned LOL.

Doesn't matter. Another goon to the ignore list. Hilarious the lengths people go to feel good about themselves on the internet. Most likely because their life in reality is a failure. The part about aesthetics was especially hilarious because it was so easy to understand the concept of liking something subjective, at least for most. As was the claimed "Alex Smith fanboy" idea as I've implied that I've supported both quarterbacks and criticized both quarterbacks when need be. Meh, whatever.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-07-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan and everyone else, this place is a haven for us that grew tired of the .com BS. Please don't drag it down with personal attacks and other bile. Make any argument you want, justified or not. Just keep it to Niner stuff and attack the argument, not the poster. Or you guys can blast eachother through PMs. I don't really care, just keep that junk off the boards. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jordan and everyone else, this place is a haven for us that grew tired of the .com BS. Please don't drag it down with personal attacks and other bile. Make any argument you want, justified or not. Just keep it to Niner stuff and attack the argument, not the poster. Or you guys can blast eachother through PMs. I don't really care, just keep that junk off the boards. Thanks in advance.
Borat have my children
Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't. I'm a man. You may harvest some of my semen if you'd like.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't. I'm a man. You may harvest some of my semen if you'd like.
Don't threaten me with a good time.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Won't be a problem anymore. At least on my end. JordanTaber is essentially a ghost now.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

EDIT: see above.

Last edited by Borat : 12-07-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Now that civil order has been restored, it should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out. On media outlets I'm already hearing talk of the Seahawks running the table and stealing this division from the 49ers. I think this plays right into the 49ers hands. In recent history they seem to really bring it when their backs are against the wall. I'm guessing we beat the Dolphins. As for New England, who knows. If the 49ers go 1-1 and the Seahawks go 2-0 the division crown will essentially be decided in Seattle, and that would suck. I feel better about the 49ers chances in New England than in Seattle. That Rams game last weekend really screwed us over.

Oh and some other news. Manningham likely out for Sunday, but Jenkins make his debut:

Quote:
SANTA CLARA -- Receiver Mario Manningham is expected to be sidelined for the 49ers' game Sunday against the Miami Dolphins with a right shoulder injury.

Manningham left the 49ers' game against the St. Louis Rams with the injury. He did not participate in any practices this week.

With Kyle Williams already out for the season with a knee injury and Manningham unavailable, it should open the door for first-round draft pick A.J. Jenkins to make his 49ers debut.

"I've seen progress from A.J.," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "He's been on his assignments. He's executed well when he's been out there. He's giving great effort, and football rewards effort."

Jenkins has suited up for just two games this season but has yet to play. Michael Crabtree, Randy Moss, Ted Ginn and Jenkins are the 49ers’ only healthy receivers for Sunday’s game.

Manningham is the 49ers' second-leading receiver with 41 catches for 449 yards and one touchdown.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...debut-expected

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-07-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

And Goldson has to pay a fine for that ridiculous tap on Bradford who slid to the ground.

Quote:
The NFL on Friday announced Goldson was fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness.

The penalty might have also cost the 49ers a victory, too.

Goldson was penalized 15 yards for hitting Bradford as he was sliding late in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game. The penalty helped the Rams get into field-goal range for Greg Zuerlein's 53-yard field goal to send the game into overtime. The Rams won 16-13 in overtime.

Goldson was fined $7,875 earlier this season for taunting Seattle running back Marshawn Lynch. Last year, Goldson was fined $25,000 and ejected from a game for fighting with Arizona wide receiver Early Doucet.

Also, 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness on the second play of the game for kicking right guard Harvey Dahl after Dahl knocked down Bowman after the whistle.

Rams defensive end Robert Quinn was not fined for a roughing-the-passer penalty on Colin Kaepernick in the fourth quarter.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...sary-roughness

Quote:
Closed Thread