Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some impressions:

GENO SMITH

Happy feet.
Little bounces, constantly resetting nervously, unnecessarily. Doesn't look scared, almost more impatient.

Does not look off of his primary read.

Erratic throws.

Poor awareness of pressure.

Poor awareness of escape lanes.

When he sets, his throws are accurate and sharp.

Can make plays under heavy pressure. Constantly shifting feet are not a sign that he chokes, but rather a technical complaint.

Stats definitely benefit from the YAC ability of his receivers.

Tipped passes.

Can make some off-balance throws.

Is always waiting for his receivers to get open. You'll see him in the pocket, waiting for the best moment to throw the guy he's decided he wants to throw to.

Throws some nice deep balls.

Has ok speed, but is definitely not a scrambler. I'd say less of a scrambling threat than Alex Smith. Closer to Sam Bradford.

EJ MANUEL

Decisive as a runner. Knows he's big. Runs like Cam Newton.

Amazing athlete. Can really run with it. Can escape pressure and make a play. Very agile and has balance.

Lacks accuracy on his deep ball.

Good touch on intermediate throws; screens and crossing routes are effective. FSU calls a lot of short passes. Not many NFL throws.

Looks like he can make deep throws, but is not consistent.

Serious accuracy issues. FSU's offense masks his flaws. Similar to Terrelle Pryor.

MIKE GLENNON

Tall with a good build. Moves well, but not a scrambler by any means. Almost reminds me of Eli Manning.

Throws ropes.

Will stand in and take hits to make throws. Will also force throws into double and triple coverage. Does this a lot. Has a lot for passes contested.

Does a good job of hitting receivers in stride on crossing routes so that they don't lose speed - important when defenders are trailing. Good accuracy overall on crossing routes at different levels.

Reads the field. Will look to his right, then to his left, and back to his right. Finds the open receiver.

converted a 4th and 2 with less than 2:00 remaining down 6 to #3 FSU

then a poor decision.

then a 4th and 10 conversion.

Then a TD on 4th and goal.

I was thinking earlier in the game his tipped passes and interceptions reminded me of the way Matt Ryan would throw them, trying too hard to put a football in places most college quarterbacks can't, but he can often enough that he's willing to test that boundary frequently - in pressure situations, that means he's already accustomed to just throwing it in there.

Think Glennon's the no. 1 quarterback I've seen so far this year.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
some impressions:

GENO SMITH

Happy feet.
Little bounces, constantly resetting nervously, unnecessarily. Doesn't look scared, almost more impatient.

Does not look off of his primary read.

Erratic throws.

Poor awareness of pressure.

Poor awareness of escape lanes.

When he sets, his throws are accurate and sharp.

Can make plays under heavy pressure. Constantly shifting feet are not a sign that he chokes, but rather a technical complaint.

Stats definitely benefit from the YAC ability of his receivers.

Tipped passes.

Can make some off-balance throws.

Is always waiting for his receivers to get open. You'll see him in the pocket, waiting for the best moment to throw the guy he's decided he wants to throw to.

Throws some nice deep balls.

Has ok speed, but is definitely not a scrambler. I'd say less of a scrambling threat than Alex Smith. Closer to Sam Bradford.

EJ MANUEL

Decisive as a runner. Knows he's big. Runs like Cam Newton.

Amazing athlete. Can really run with it. Can escape pressure and make a play. Very agile and has balance.

Lacks accuracy on his deep ball.

Good touch on intermediate throws; screens and crossing routes are effective. FSU calls a lot of short passes. Not many NFL throws.

Looks like he can make deep throws, but is not consistent.

Serious accuracy issues. FSU's offense masks his flaws. Similar to Terrelle Pryor.

MIKE GLENNON

Tall with a good build. Moves well, but not a scrambler by any means. Almost reminds me of Eli Manning.

Throws ropes.

Will stand in and take hits to make throws. Will also force throws into double and triple coverage. Does this a lot. Has a lot for passes contested.

Does a good job of hitting receivers in stride on crossing routes so that they don't lose speed - important when defenders are trailing. Good accuracy overall on crossing routes at different levels.

Reads the field. Will look to his right, then to his left, and back to his right. Finds the open receiver.

converted a 4th and 2 with less than 2:00 remaining down 6 to #3 FSU

then a poor decision.

then a 4th and 10 conversion.

Then a TD on 4th and goal.

I was thinking earlier in the game his tipped passes and interceptions reminded me of the way Matt Ryan would throw them, trying too hard to put a football in places most college quarterbacks can't, but he can often enough that he's willing to test that boundary frequently - in pressure situations, that means he's already accustomed to just throwing it in there.

Think Glennon's the no. 1 quarterback I've seen so far this year.

I've bold-ed the areas where I agree:
Geo Smith's main problem in my opinion, is he holds on to the ball way too long looking for the perfect pass, if he can learn at the next level, to just take his shot earlier, he could be a real star. Very decent arm strength with real accuracy and a solid leader.

E.J. Manual is an intriguing prospect, certainly has the size for the position and a pretty decent arm. Very mobile, with questionable accuracy and leadership skills. It will be boom or bust for him IMO.

Mike Glennon has a rope for an arm, very strong thrower. Sure, with an arm like his, he'll try to thread the needle too often on occasions. His only question will be his mobility at the next level.

All three will have their fate decided either at The Senior Bowl, Combine or a Pro Day.

I don't think you can leave Matt Barkley totally out of round 1 talk. Sure, his team collapsed especially on defense even though he consistently put up big #'s. He's a Matt Ryan clone with a shot to be that good. His season saw Woods, his #1 receiver play injured all year reducing his effectiveness quite a bit.

Nice analysis.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manuel is really growing on me. Aside from his physical skillset, I think he's being underrated in the mental aspects. He seems to be a smart kid with good spatial awareness.

I won't be projecting him to the Chiefs at #1, but I think we've seen worse prospects go in the first round.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manuel is awful.

Most of his value at the college level is tied up in his running ability which I believe will be nothing special at the next level.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Manuel is really growing on me. Aside from his physical skillset, I think he's being underrated in the mental aspects. He seems to be a smart kid with good spatial awareness.

I won't be projecting him to the Chiefs at #1, but I think we've seen worse prospects go in the first round.
I too think he has good awareness - the trouble is that he throws some terrible deep passes. It's like he just heaves it and hopes it works out for him. He's not a precision passer on short routes, either, but he can get it there. When he doesn't have a clear visual in front of him and is trying to throw it over the top of defenders, he just doesn't have much placement ability, and that's a big problem. I've been impressed in some games, but there's a theme throughout of inconsistent accuracy. He's impressive in most other categories, but that's one of the most important ones and I just don't trust his accuracy at all.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Landry Jones? Did he really fall that far out of the first round talk?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
What happened to Landry Jones? Did he really fall that far out of the first round talk?
He may have fallen out of first two days talk.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
He may have fallen out of first two days talk.
Wow that's terrible.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Landry Jones had a bounce back season this year, for me at least.
He looks more like a first rounder now IMO than he did at the end of the 2011 season.

Tons of experience and maybe a bit better decision maker.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think by now Landry Jones 'is what is he'. Big QB with a big arm who can look good in streaks but has consistently struggled all throughout his career whenever he's pressured or things breaks down.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-09-2012 at 02:46 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would still take Landry Jones before Manuel - don't understand why Manuel is getting hype while Jones is getting pushed down draft boards.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I think by know Landry Jones 'is what is he'. Big QB with a big arm who can look great in streaks but consistently struggles all throughout his career whenever he's pressure or things breaks down.
I just watched a bunch of Landry Jones, and I completely agree. It's that simple. That's it in a nutshell.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
KLima878
Rookie

KLima878 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What round is Glennon projected to go in? I'd liie to see the jags get him in round 2 or 3
Old 12-10-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLima878 View Post
What round is Glennon projected to go in? I'd liie to see the jags get him in round 2 or 3
I think the Jags would (should) be ecstatic if they could get him in the second. I think the question is which QB-needy teams like which QBs; there's going to be QBs falling who really aren't much separated form the QBs who will go over them; the difference between a first round QB and a second round QB is going to be almost nonexistent this upcoming draft, whereas the difference between Luck and Griffin, and even Tannehill, and, say, Brock Osweiler is enormous.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLima878 View Post
When it's all said and done, I don't expect him to get out of the first.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think by now Landry Jones 'is what is he'. Big QB with a big arm who can look good in streaks but has consistently struggled all throughout his career whenever he's pressured or things breaks down.
That's like the kiss of death at the next level.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been impressed with Ryan Nassib this season. I think he'll eventually be a 2nd round selection.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When it's all said and done, I don't expect him to get out of the first.
Everyone seems to totally focus on Geno, Barkley and Wilson. If I had to predict right now, I'd say Glennon may very well be the best of this class.

I've really liked what I've seen out of Ryan Nassib too.

But Glennon, when I factor in his ability and production with what he has around him at NCST versus what Geno, Barkley, Smith, etc have around them and their abilities and production, Glennon has been the most impressive. And I wouldn't be shocked at all if he performs well in the post-season game and pre-draft workouts that he ends up in the top 15. Maybe even higher.

And I think Nassib is going to end up going much higher than he's projected right now too.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Can any of you Nassib fans out there explain the love? I just don't see it personally. Will he even be one of the six senior QB's invited to Senior Bowl? He has a good arm and is a pretty good athlete, he just seems stiff and unnatural with the way he throws the ball. Maybe I need to go back and watch him again.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can any of you Nassib fans out there explain the love? I just don't see it personally. Will he even be one of the six senior QB's invited to Senior Bowl? He has a good arm and is a pretty good athlete, he just seems stiff and unnatural with the way he throws the ball. Maybe I need to go back and watch him again.
I don't see the fascination with Nassib either and I see the same concerns that you mentioned. He's a career backup type, not great tools, and minimal upside.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There are 8 senior QBs. Smith, Barkley, Jones, Manuel, Dysert, Glennon, Nassib, and Wilson.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
There are 8 senior QBs. Smith, Barkley, Jones, Manuel, Dysert, Glennon, Nassib, and Wilson.
Only 6 get invites to the senior bowl though.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Only 6 get invites to the senior bowl though.
Ah, my bad. Well, Barkley and Geno probably aren't going to want to go. Barkley might be still injured, and Geno's just cocky.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Ah, my bad. Well, Barkley and Geno probably aren't going to want to go. Barkley might be still injured, and Geno's just cocky.
No worries - guys are definitely going to opt out either due to injury or advice. Even if Smith and Barkley opted out - Glennon, Wilson, Dysert, Jones, Nassib and Manuel would be an intriguing 6 QBs.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
Conf. call. Kiper says that Mike Glennon could be the first QB off the board.

I have a feeling he's about to go from decent back end round 1 prospect to Christian Ponder/Gabbert/Tannehill level overdrafted.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote