Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but the stories in both 1 & 2 were short; they both went really fast. both bioshocks were still fun games, though.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone playes far cry 3 or hitman yet?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloaded Mass Effect last night going to start it soon. I didn't think the first one was ever going to be on PS3 so pretty pumped.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to play the first one also as I've finished the last 2 but do you have to buy the whole set?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I'd like to play the first one also as I've finished the last 2 but do you have to buy the whole set?
You can get the first one off PSN for $15 but it's not available on Disk. You have to buy the box set if you want it on Disk.

It's a little different than 2 and 3. I'm finding it a bit harder but I'm still enjoying it.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Last of Us is coming out May 7th.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Can't wait till may 7th
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Walking Dead won Game of the Year at the VGA's last night. :)
Old 12-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Walking Dead won Game of the Year at the VGA's last night. :)
lame. But why ?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
lame. But why ?
Because it's an awesome game.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Phantom Pain = MGS 5? Hmmm...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because everyone in the Nation is on a zombie fest this year.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking Dead was/is a great game. Like Heavy Rain but with zombies.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Walking dead is a great game have u played it?
Old 12-08-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I have not played The Walking Dead.I don't have the money for many games this year due lack of funds.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was 20 bucks on the PSN when I got it. There's 5 episodes and you can buy them individually if you like. Makes it even cheaper.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Two new games on PS+ tomorrow Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Rochard.

I will give Street Fighter a try for sure but I know nothing about Rochard.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Man I've for gotten how long demos take to download ha. A little late to the party but getting the NCAA 13 demo. Asking that for x mass. So gonna try it out first.

Also I haven't been on the ps store in a llong summer months.Man it got a new face lift and lay out.But I like it .
Old 12-10-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Man I've for gotten how long demos take to download ha.
Try downloading a full game it takes me all night just ridiculous.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I'm loving the WWE '13 the attitude era mode is amazing and I've not ecen touched anything outside it and downloading C.A.W. The last time I've got hooked on a game like this was Batman AC.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I'm loving the WWE '13 the attitude era mode is amazing and I've not ecen touched anything outside it and downloading C.A.W. The last time I've got hooked on a game like this was Batman AC.
That is good to hear. I plan on getting it but it's going to be awhile.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That is good to hear. I plan on getting it but it's going to be awhile.
The attitude era mode is awesome if you was a fan of it back in the day and even if you wasnt you should enjoy learning about one of the greatest times in wrestling history. The mode is pretty long is suppose take 8-10 hours to complete but its gonna take me longer then that. Some of the tasks you have to do can get pretty complicated. The commentary is amazing in it and several key lines in each match is exactly what the commentary was in real life. I was impressed by that when I went back to re watch some matches on youtube.

The C.A.W is amazing and I've found great C.A.W for everyone that I wanted to. It takes some time to figure out which one you want but its worth the time. I have found the theme music online and put them on my ps3 so now for example my C.A.W of Mr Perfect and demoliton are just as good as any in the game.

Sleeping dogs DLC on sale, have you played any of them?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
The attitude era mode is awesome if you was a fan of it back in the day and even if you wasnt you should enjoy learning about one of the greatest times in wrestling history. The mode is pretty long is suppose take 8-10 hours to complete but its gonna take me longer then that. Some of the tasks you have to do can get pretty complicated. The commentary is amazing in it and several key lines in each match is exactly what the commentary was in real life. I was impressed by that when I went back to re watch some matches on youtube.

The C.A.W is amazing and I've found great C.A.W for everyone that I wanted to. It takes some time to figure out which one you want but its worth the time. I have found the theme music online and put them on my ps3 so now for example my C.A.W of Mr Perfect and demoliton are just as good as any in the game.

Sleeping dogs DLC on sale, have you played any of them?
I watched wrestling religiously during the attitude era so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I got some really good C.A.W last year on WWE 12 online. It's amazing how good some people are at making them. I had a Ric Flair one that someone made that was simple perfect.

As for the Sleeping Dogs DLC I haven't played any of it yet. I have been pretty busy with Skyrim and Mass Effect plus I'm broke...

Last edited by Splat : 12-13-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I watched wrestling religiously during the attitude era so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I got some really good C.A.W last year on WWE 12 online. It's amazing how good some people are at making them. I had a Ric Flair one that someone made that was simple perfect.

As for the Sleeping Dogs DLC I haven't played any of it yet. I have been pretty busy with Skyrim and Mass Effect plus I'm broke...
Yea so do I had big expections for the game and its passed it. You will love the attitude era mode and I'd easily pay full price for that alone. I've only done the DX part and a little bit of the stone cold. The PS3 C.A.W this year will be better bc its 64 layers instead of 32. I'm not really sure what that means but I know its good. The servers I havent had a problem with last year and I've also download some really good arena's and entrance videos.

I need to play a little of the game and make sure I like it and then buy the game if the story DLC is any good. Im sure I'll like the game
Old 12-13-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I was going to get Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition off PS+ till I saw it was 17.9 GB's...

That is just insane. I don't like fighting games enough to justify it taking up that much space.

I really don't understand why it's that large? I have Red Dead Redemption plus all it's DLC downloaded and it's not even that big.

The Arcade Edition of Street Fighter must come with alot of crap.

I went a head and got Rochard it's a decent little puzzle/platformer.

Last edited by Splat : 12-13-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote