Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to vote right now it would be ATL or Rob, with the former being my top choice. ATL seems to be playing your prototypical GF game.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R4L MIGHT get all evil results like I did in the Community game. That being said, I am still suspicious of Renji anyway, so if that is the route we want to take I'm fine with it.. but I still don't trust R4L. If we kill Renji and he is evil then that would go a long way to changing my opinion about R4L.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
cmd being pro-town
I'd like to hear from Renji but I'd be fine trusting you on this one. He's been another guy I've had suspicions of this game and all we have on him is he's AQ and likely a townie. Seems like a decent mafia safeclaim.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won the trivia btw. I chose not to use the kill.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup I think Renji is mafia too.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
R4L MIGHT get all evil results like I did in the Community game. That being said, I am still suspicious of Renji anyway, so if that is the route we want to take I'm fine with it.. but I still don't trust R4L. If we kill Renji and he is evil then that would go a long way to changing my opinion about R4L.
There's the chance he gets his results all in reverse and he happened to hit on two mafia the first two nights but that would be quite the feat. If we lynch Renji the way I see it is the downside is we lose a townie and the upside would obviosuly be he's evil. Etiher way we will learn a lot about R4L and if he can be trusted.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch renji

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
There's the chance he gets his results all in reverse and he happened to hit on two mafia the first two nights but that would be quite the feat. If we lynch Renji the way I see it is the downside is we lose a townie and the upside would obviosuly be he's evil. Etiher way we will learn a lot about R4L and if he can be trusted.
If Renji is evil I will not ban R4L but if he isn't I will ban the **** out of you raiderz.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote : Renji

I agree. This gives us a LOT of information, and his safeclaim sounds like it could be Mafia related.

If R4L is wrong here then we have a lot to discuss / think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I won the trivia btw. I chose not to use the kill.
At least one of us won it.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, I'm not sure if we can trust R4L. If so, it'd be a huge asset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been saying Renji has been playing differently this game than he usually does since the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have rolled the dice and shall accept whatever fate they bring me.

vote GOW

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Do we want to wait for trivia?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys know R4L is the incompetent investigator right?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Do we want to wait for trivia?
absolutely not imo....we're on a roll here. A 3 death night could set us back again.

vote: Renji
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
You guys know R4L is the incompetent investigator right?
We don't know that for sure.. yet. If he is that would make you evil. His investigation of you came back pro-town. Should we change our votes to you then?

Old 12-08-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We don't know that for sure.. yet. If he is that would make you evil. His investigation of you came back pro-town. Should we change our votes to you then?
I'm pro town, but if investigated I come back evil.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely am not 100% sure on this one.
  1. Wooty said at the beginning of the day he was suspicious of CJ and R4L, now he is following one of those?
  2. Woot sounded like he had information on them, I'd like to hear it.
  3. R4L seems to be incompetent, Maybe he gets reversed. Maybe he gets random. At this point, should we trust him?
  4. I'd like to wait for more information from other people to come out before we start this lynch train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
This is interesting. So, R4L, Renji came back evil when you looked at him? for now...

unvote: renji
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I think Raiderz is lying his ass off.

Unvote renji
Vote R4L

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-08-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Also jr I was blocked and unable to gather info. Just FYI I tried to follow raiderz last night.

#MoncriefArmy
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players remaining, 12 votes are needed for a majority

Renji (1) – R4L,

Raiderz (1) - Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

There is the option that his results are completely randomized. Could make sense since I'm not sure Shane would give the town two 100% reliable investigators(assuming R4L gets the opposite result he would be reliable once we figured it out).

So there are 3 options:
1. random result
2. opposite result(CMD is evil in that case)
3. normal results(BB would have to be framed on night 2 for that to be the case)

Renji seems like a townie any way you look at it so if we wanted to find out about R4L and CMD the downside would not be terrible even if Renji turns up good. I would like to hear from OSU before I cast a vote though.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

To be fair, a lot of people had suspicions about Renji before R4L came out and said anything. I would like to hear from R4L though.

unvote : Renji

Just out of curiosity, are we even sure R4L IS an investigator of any kind? Could this all be made up? Just throwing ideas out there.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
By anyone? It isn't hard to figure out what role you have now.. as long as you're telling the truth I mean.