Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Condit did this from guard. Silva might very well knock out gsp from guard if he gets Silva down.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Anderson' a really smart guy because he knows guy's weaknesses in and out, and there isn't anyone better at figuring out a fighter than Anderson. When he's got you down it's a wrap. At this point I have a hard time believing that he could be in the cage with you for 5 rounds without figuring out how to shut your whole game down. That's what makes a GSP and Jones fight interesting to me. GSP can definitely stay away from what Anderson has, and Jones is a great wrestler that could do a ton of damage with his elbows to Anderson. The problem is that Anderson has a rock solid chin, and you can't do the same thing to him twice. If either fight happens I'd be happy as hell.
Except Chael fight 1? but of course Chael was juicing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way I see Gsp winning if he can easily take Silva down once at the beginning of every round. I dont really see that happening. However, GSP has proven to be a machine that operates wholly on the motivation to win.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Except Chael fight 1? but of course Chael was juicing.
Well Chael's got great wrestling and pushed Anderson to the limit, but Anderson got him in the end. Even the set up for that triangle was nice. But everyone has their losses or bad showings. Anderson's still human, but far more often than not he shuts guys down. Same with GSP. It should be a great fight, and I hope like hell they make it and bring it here.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight day bump. Benson is going to get destroyed.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bendo by kicks all night long. Nate's come up, but he's still not good at defending kicks which is what Bendo uses a ton and is exceptional at.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate always had trouble with fighter like Bendo.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Nate gets demolished. Hate that douche and his brother.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I hope Nate gets demolished. Hate that douche and his brother.
Woah we got Mexican on Mexican hate here....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picks:

Bendo UD Diaz
Gustafsson KO3 Shogun - this hurts my heart
Rory Mac KO2 Penn
Swick SUB2 Brown
Old 12-08-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will go with

Smooth UD Diaz
Shogun 1rd KO Gustafsson
Penn Sub Rory
Swick Sub Brown

Gustafsson lowers his hands a little too much and I think Shogun clips him early to take it. If it gets past the first and into late 2nd and 3rd rounds though...Shogun will be in trouble.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I can see Shogun blitzing Gus and taking it the way he usually does, but Gus has shown a nice jab in the past that I think will let him keep Shogun at bay all night long. Shogun's cardio is never good past the first round too, so if he doesn't get the win early I think Gus performs better as the fight goes on. Movement is the key for him. I'm really intrigued for that one, but I think Gus takes it using his reach and height.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If you haven't been watching the prelims you're missing out. Fights are getting finished. This card is worth 3 PPV's and its only the prelims!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I hate it when fights end like Proctor vs Nijem did. ******* thre's like 10 seconds left don't just stare at each other, specially in Proctor's case.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Not really a fan of how Easton looks all coked out and tense and twitchy lol I like Assuncao's relaxed style a little more.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easton's fights are always boring. He seems like he has skills but doesn't seem to put it together well.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Assuncao all the time. He trains down here in Atlanta. Cool dude.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I will give Easton props for that TDD.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Holy **** Jeremy Stephens got KTFO lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all this pre-fight fluff is getting annoying.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
all this pre-fight fluff is getting annoying.
I think it'd be better if it was left for the co-main and main events.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Great resiliency by Swick, I'm impressed.

Edit: and then he gets KOed.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 12-08-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Kinda wanna change my BJ Penn pick but, I'm just too big a fan to do it lol. Homerism at its finest.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bj needs to retire already. he's a punching bag out here.

edit - ten seconds later, rogan calls him a punching bag, lol
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Idk why mcdonald was trying to take it to the ground there. He can just pick bj apart until herb dean steps in.