Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-08-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if we should change our running scheme to a ZBS.. I like how they can keep the OL integrity and keep the plug and play system going. Morris for the redskins gets on the field and goes VERY well. This rookie for the Eagles does well. Makes me get annoyed with Wilson. Who does these other players do well? I understand the logistics for Wilson, but damn, I wish we can change the whole system.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get pumped for this! We need this one badly, hopefully we can get an early lead and keep piling on. It would be great to be aggressive and pay the Saints back for kicking our butts last 3 times.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a good feeling about David Wilson today, I think he has his best game of the year and breaks off a few big runs, one of them for a score.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so upset. Is there any legal way to watch the game from a computer without paying?

I'm at work so I can't watch it via TV but I do have a computer.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see Jacquian Williams back, we need him to help shut down Graham with KP out

Old 12-09-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Great red zone efficiency so far! That's what I want to see and how I know we can play. KEEP THIS UP NOW!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Wow WIlson is fast in the passing game. Keep feeding him!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Our offense needs to move the ball now. No turnovers or penalties and let's get another TD!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

2nd red zone trip yields a missed FG. Can't have that stuff happen!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

2/3 in the red zone converting them into TDs! That's the efficiency we need and have the potential of doing! Great stuff!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Wow, we have the TDs and they have the FGs. I'm liking this, but it feels so weird

Old 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and this is with us throwing a pick 6 and having a missed FG
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Wilson has changed this game completely

Old 12-09-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Wow, we have the TDs and they have the FGs. I'm liking this, but it feels so weird
This is good! I like this and very happy with our efficient red zone ways AND look, we have the lead! It's funny how that works out. But we still have a whole half to go, so we can't stall out like we did in the 2nd half of the skins game. We have to keep converting our red zone chances into Tds.

We have the potential, and talent, so it's good to see us utilizing that.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wilson has changed this game completely
He has been so money on kick returns. It feels strange looking forward to kick returns now. Not like the days of Darius Reynaud. Hopefully they'll win this game!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Red zone chance # 4 under way..
Old 12-09-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

YESSSS! 3/4 red zone efficiency! That's how you do it! That's what I want to see every game or throughout the season. We have the potential and ability!

And look, we pushed the lead too! This is a great game in regards to our efficiency. I am very happy with this!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Very happy with how this game is goin right now. This is the type of game the players need to feel good and keep momentum going late in the year.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I got a good feeling about David Wilson today, I think he has his best game of the year and breaks off a few big runs, one of them for a score.
Hate to toot my own horn, but Wilson has been huge so far today. 200+ return yards, KR TD and rushing TD. And it's only the start of the 3rd

Old 12-09-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Not technically in the red zone, but that was a between the 20s efficiency. We are playing like very well and even though the Saints D isn't that good the great thing I like is the red zone efficiency.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Perry Fewell's scheme is having issues in zone. Perfect on those guys are just sitting in the window and waiting for the ball.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I really hope we draft Khaseem Greene in the 2nd next year. A future LB core of Williams-Herz-Greene sounds good to me, maybe even get a different MIKE.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I have no faith in Fewell. We need to keep our red zone efficiency! We can't go limp now. Keep the good game going!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

4/5 in red zone efficiency! THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I have no faith in Fewell. We need to keep our red zone efficiency! We can't go limp now. Keep the good game going!
Eli to Cruz. Great red zone offense today