Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Brody??? lol

10 char.
She was pretty cute if you don't mind making out with a chick that looks a little like Brody, which I'm all cool with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh, this is what you're talking about JR. Yeah, if he is who he is hinting at (the hot sister part) then I definitely know who he is. I dunno what an alarm clock has to do with that, but if he is who I think he is, he wouldn't be evil. Unless it was a mafia safeclaim, but I dunno.
Who do you think he is then?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lynch vidae

Something just seems off. just sentences like
Quote:
dunno what an alarm clock has to do with that, but if he is who I think he is, he wouldn't be evil. Unless it was a mafia safeclaim, but I dunno.
just isnt something vidae usually does. He doesnt have concrete reasons to vote for people but just "i guess he is suspicious" which isnt really like him. He has been very defensive and i dont think a lot helped the town so far.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players remaining, 12 votes are needed for a majority

ATL (8) – Todd, Woot, OSU, Rob, CMD, vidae, R4L, Forenci

Vidae (2) - GOW, SuperPacker

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we need to hear what scotty has to say and hope ATL isn't lynched before that happens.

I'm off to bed.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
She was pretty cute if you don't mind making out with a chick that looks a little like Brody, which I'm all cool with.
Yea I'm ok with it too, and even more so if I can have a drink or two

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright. First off, I've explicitly stated that early in the game (until tomorrow), I wasn't going to have anywhere my normal activity. Using my lack of activity as the reason to vote for me is a cop out, as good or evil, I'm always near the top in participation. I don't do that "laying low" ********. I'm not ******* Forenci.

As far as BB's "subtle defense" of me, I'm really not seeing a defense at all. He's said this in the past about me in different games, and even in his post game commentary as a mod.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Who do you think he is then?
I thought he was fenikz, because I remember people making jokes about his sister being hot, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
lynch vidae

Something just seems off. just sentences like

just isnt something vidae usually does. He doesnt have concrete reasons to vote for people but just "i guess he is suspicious" which isnt really like him. He has been very defensive and i dont think a lot helped the town so far.
I haven't been defensive at all this entire game, even though you've been pointing fingers at me with absolutely nothing.

If you weren't such a bubble butt you'd understand that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And as far as the alarm clock, if Scotty is fenikz, I don't get what an alarm clock has to do with him. If he isn't fenikz then it could make more sense.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought he was fenikz. Could be because no daylight savings haha? TBW's theft from me revealing a magnifying glass which I think had more to do with my role than njx so maybe it has something to do with his role? Renji might have shown panties because he was just a townie. In any case I think it's time for a good old fashioned character/role reveal from scotty.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought he was fenikz, because I remember people making jokes about his sister being hot, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

I haven't been defensive at all this entire game, even though you've been pointing fingers at me with absolutely nothing.

If you weren't such a bubble butt you'd understand that.
We all have nothing. i just think my observations are much more than your trains against me, tbw or others

Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Trains? Now you're saying I've been jumping on lynch trains? You even admitted it a few pages ago that I was the person who initially suspected you, and now I jump on lynch trains?

You're scrambling against me and I really don't get why.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Going hard for TH, then jumping to BD, trying to go with my train. TBW. Many trains you joined or started. none are evil so far.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why doesn't Scotty just come out and explain this alarm clock dilemma. Would definitely help.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I always thought he was fenikz. Could be because no daylight savings haha? TBW's theft from me revealing a magnifying glass which I think had more to do with my role than njx so maybe it has something to do with his role? Renji might have shown panties because he was just a townie. In any case I think it's time for a good old fashioned character/role reveal from scotty.
I'm just throwing this out, but could TBW be lying? He got panties from GOW, which points to his character and we all knew he was a girl. He got a magnifying glass from Todd, which points at his role, not character and we all knew he was an investigator. And now he gets an alarm clock which doesn't make a ton of sense.

So what he stole isn't consistent, doesn't always make sense, and were attributes that were already pretty well known. I'm not saying he is lying, but I'm just not sold on him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Going hard for TH, then jumping to BD, trying to go with my train. TBW. Many trains you joined or started. none are evil so far.
Going for TH was the right play. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. And I think it's laughable that when you suspect someone, all of their votes are "lynch trains" but when you think someone is good, they're just regular votes.

Come on Renji.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm just throwing this out, but could TBW be lying? He got panties from GOW, which points to his character and we all knew he was a girl. He got a magnifying glass from Todd, which points at his role, not character and we all knew he was an investigator. And now he gets an alarm clock which doesn't make a ton of sense.

So what he stole isn't consistent, doesn't always make sense, and were attributes that were already pretty well known. I'm not saying he is lying, but I'm just not sold on him.
He revealed mine before I came out and said anything so it checks out. Scotty is probably still drinking away the Louisville game so I think we'll be waiting till later or morning.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Why doesn't Scotty just come out and explain this alarm clock dilemma. Would definitely help.
This would help and so would the other mason coming out. At this point, these days should be shorter and we should be going on more than just our guts. We have cleared four or five people. If scotty and the other mason come out (and since his mason buddy is dead, there is no reason not to) we could potentially have 1/3rd of the game cleared and be very close to solving this mess.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Going for TH was the right play. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. And I think it's laughable that when you suspect someone, all of their votes are "lynch trains" but when you think someone is good, they're just regular votes.

Come on Renji.
i dont. i never said that.

but yea, i mean you dont have to understand me. Im just have that feeling you are evil by the way you handle yourself/react to accusations.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

How have I handled myself? How have I reacted to situations? How does that scream evil to you?

Two people have accused me of being evil, you and SP, and I can't get a straight answer out of either of you.

Who I am is so flipping obvious that I'm really kind of amazed that I'm suspicious to anyone. Meh, oh well, people are suspicious of everyone else, I'd just like to make it to the end of a game for a change. It's been so long.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

This is what i mean. just you being absolutely adamant that you are not suspicious at all and try to totally clear yourself based on nothing.

I always get the feeling from people that try to defend themselves too hard based on one small accusation are usually guilty. but thats just me.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This is not me defending myself hard. This is me just being unsure as to why I'm suspicious.

And you'll note this is the fourth or fifth time I've asked you for a straight answer and you've declined to comment. shrugs, oh well. :)

Hopefully we can get some kind of town consensus tonight so this doesn't drag on all day tomorrow during the games.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

ive answered. When called out being suspicious, you directly go into attack, asking "WHY?" and saying "YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG", when at this point, not being cleared = suspicious. A vote is not a lynch train. But when trains start to catch fire like TH, BD, TBW or me, you were always there.

You have also been not really helpful with your analysis to the town as i consider you being a lot mroe helpful usually in games. It just really reminds me of your Fenrir game you had.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So now asking why someone is voting for you is suspicious? And telling someone they're wrong about you being evil is suspicious? If I didn't address any of the stuff said about me people would say that was suspicious too. It's hard to win with some of this logic sometimes.

But like I said that's fine. I'm not evil, but you have every right to be suspicious of me, even if other members of the town are not.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

it depends. every person reacts different. Gonzo will always defend himself hard and accuse the other person to be suspicious.

When you are good, you tend to not care about the early votes/suspicions but get into it when you are catching fire.
But in this game, every time someone mentions your name, you start to ask WHY and that its incredibly bad logic and what not. Like i said, just like when you were Fenrir