Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
How does one successfully push the boundaries, but only get makeout sessions?

But congrats regardless.
I meant like, letting my hands roam a little more while making out that sorta stuff. Don't wanna push too hard and it backfire. Don't think I've ever dealt with anyone so conservatively though, I used to just swing for the fences and hope I hit the homer.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pics or
Old 12-07-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
pics or
This. I feel like people aren't respecting the new standard I set.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
This. I feel like people aren't respecting the new standard I set.
What standard is that?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I tell ya, I got it bad(and I do mean bad) for my ex. Your right I shouldnt of went to go visit her the other week. Just making me miss her more and its driving me ******* insane. I cant get her out of my head and I've noticed I've even started to get a little whiny on FB. My man hood is is slowly being taken away from me and it ******* sucks.

I mean i really love this girl. I would do anything for her. As I've said before, she doesnt want a relationship, doesnt know if she will for a long time but if she does, she wants another chance with me. We text every day and a couple times during the week we will talk on the phone for a bit. I want to wait for her but I dunno how long to. I just need something to file the gap and the pain Im feeling but I dunno what. I've been thinking of trying to pick up a time consuming hobby or hell, even join the army. Just sucks walking in my shoes every day and feeling the way I feel.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da-Phins, I feel ya. Same position. Putting off a relationship just seems to me that my girl is trying to say to herself that she waited and is over her ex, and that is the reason why she could be in a relationship with me when she feels the time is right. Its stupid, time is not an issue, if two people feel that good about each other who cares about the time in between?

I am sorry for getting off topic, but I would definitely suggest a hobby. Physical activity is always good because you are putting your all into it and not thinking or interpreting on a deeper level. I wish you the best.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should go to strip club and try and pick one up like a member on this board does.

he has been with like 3, by that i mean in a relationship.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You've been hung up on this girl for way too long dude. Anyone who makes you feel like this just isn't worth it.

But other people have been saying this for over a year now and you're not listening to them so why would you listen to me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's time to bring this back into the thread.

Especially for you, Phins.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight was a glorious night. I am back to my studly self.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Tonight was a glorious night. I am back to my studly self.
Germans? Nice.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

But other people have been saying this for over a year now and you're not listening to them so why would you listen to me.
Because you're beautiful
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Germans? Nice.
What I'm really gunna miss if I don't move back in January is beautiful girls hitting on me, amongst them I got to suck some face with the tallest n most long legged blonde I've ever even spoken to. For the first time in my life I got to be the one who gets leaned down to n it was awesome. I still can't get over her legs, n that after getting a good hour of dancing, ass-grabbery n ear/neck nibbling from this other cutie. Man, the homeland really did it's best to make a great pitch for me to come back.

Plus Murica really pissed me off today, as I got stuck in customs for over an hour when I landed in O'Haire, because apparently my misdeamonor pot charges from 4 years ago will continue to set off flags until I become a US Citizen.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Guys I tell ya, I got it bad(and I do mean bad) for my ex. Your right I shouldnt of went to go visit her the other week. Just making me miss her more and its driving me ******* insane. I cant get her out of my head and I've noticed I've even started to get a little whiny on FB. My man hood is is slowly being taken away from me and it ******* sucks.

I mean i really love this girl. I would do anything for her. As I've said before, she doesnt want a relationship, doesnt know if she will for a long time but if she does, she wants another chance with me. We text every day and a couple times during the week we will talk on the phone for a bit. I want to wait for her but I dunno how long to. I just need something to file the gap and the pain Im feeling but I dunno what. I've been thinking of trying to pick up a time consuming hobby or hell, even join the army. Just sucks walking in my shoes every day and feeling the way I feel.
I know where you are and hell right there with you this very instant. The unknown factors will drive you mad and ultimately lead into a nasty depression. Walk away. Delete the number. And slowly begin to heal. Do not make any life changing decisions for awhile. If you love her that much and she's pulling this nonsense then she doesn't feel the same way towards you. And that is unacceptable.

I know what I'm suggesting seems impossible. I know it sounds like I don't "know" or "understand" her and/or the situation. But I do. All too well. I'm living it right now. And I did exactly what I'm telling you to do. I feel like I'm betraying her. I feel like I'm giving up when I swore to myself I never would.

Its not giving up, its choosing oneself over madness. We do not know what the future holds. But if these ladies don't want to be apart of our lives right now then we must remain a part of our lives by living them.

I won't dare bore you with any tired cliche, I'll just be blunt. Move on without her. If some where down the road your paths cross, you deal with it them. Right now you can't destroy yourself with some warped sense of loyalty. If you don't make the hard decision now, you'll only slip away until one day you wake up wondering why the hell you let this girl destroy you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:24 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I know where you are and hell right there with you this very instant. The unknown factors will drive you mad and ultimately lead into a nasty depression. Walk away. Delete the number. And slowly begin to heal. Do not make any life changing decisions for awhile. If you love her that much and she's pulling this nonsense then she doesn't feel the same way towards you. And that is unacceptable.

I know what I'm suggesting seems impossible. I know it sounds like I don't "know" or "understand" her and/or the situation. But I do. All too well. I'm living it right now. And I did exactly what I'm telling you to do. I feel like I'm betraying her. I feel like I'm giving up when I swore to myself I never would.

Its not giving up, its choosing oneself over madness. We do not know what the future holds. But if these ladies don't want to be apart of our lives right now then we must remain a part of our lives by living them.

I won't dare bore you with any tired cliche, I'll just be blunt. Move on without her. If some where down the road your paths cross, you deal with it them. Right now you can't destroy yourself with some warped sense of loyalty. If you don't make the hard decision now, you'll only slip away until one day you wake up wondering why the hell you let this girl destroy you.
You said this greatly, I am more prone to holding on, especially since my relationship is relatively new. The thing keeping her from being with me officially (I basically act as her boyfriend by hanging out with her family, going as like a +1 to her friends parties, talk on the phone daily, and have sex regularly), so I confronted her about it. I told her I am not her ex, I am not going to be like him, I am me and I am fine with that. If I am not what she wants then so be it. But if i am, why would she obviously try to hold on to him by not taking the steps to get over him (complains and gets upset about him), I also told her I do not want to talk about him anymore, its disrespectful to me and our relationship.

Basically, I grew a sack, took a stand, laid out what was on my mind and what I knew and realized, and told her to stop doing this. She responded by being "annoyed" but we were able to end the conversation well, and I think she respects me more now. I am not putting up with her not making steps for us to be together by dwelling on her ex, and I had to say it.

Today we were able to have a decently good easy conversation, and she mentioned wanting to come do something specific when she comes to stay at my house for a few days over winter break from college. I think she realizes she can't do this to me or herself anymore.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as you keep ******* her, it's all good.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys just a quick question. I'm trying to date seriously because I just would rather not fool around for no purpose. The problem is I get stuck on girls pretty easily. I have had maybe three girls in the past two years I wanted to pursue dates with and they didn't work out.

For guys that are in healthy relationships: Did you ever date someone thinking you wouldn't be interested and then become interested? I'm picky with how I date and I'm starting to think that I should just start dropping the standards and date some people to boost confidence (as awful as that sounds).

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Hey guys just a quick question. I'm trying to date seriously because I just would rather not fool around for no purpose. The problem is I get stuck on girls pretty easily. I have had maybe three girls in the past two years I wanted to pursue dates with and they didn't work out.

For guys that are in healthy relationships: Did you ever date someone thinking you wouldn't be interested and then become interested? I'm picky with how I date and I'm starting to think that I should just start dropping the standards and date some people to boost confidence (as awful as that sounds).
I definitely feel you. I went on one of those dates tonight. It was a waste of my time and boring.

(Granted I already knew her pretty well and I went in with a pretty closed mind. She was probably just boring.)
Old 12-20-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

ok same girl.

so its been awhile, we have had our ups and downs, she still really likes her ex but realizes that things cant happen. Thats sucky for me but she likes me, she brought me to meet her family multiple times and ive hung out with her siblings and friends and we had a steady sexual relationship.

I knew there was trouble when she told me i could do what i want bc we aren't bf and gf, but we essentially functioned as such. Well she had sex with someone, and when she previously explained having sex w someone not meaning anything she said she could be drunk and it could be with her friend and just be physical. Well she had sex, i dont know with who but that means its premeditated to me. I told her i didn't want that obviously when she first explained it (not when it actually happened).

She didn't want to tell me until she was at my house for three days. She told me alot of stuff about how she cared about me and realized she was ****** up because she wanted to be with me but couldnt let go of her ex who cared less about her than i did. She left me a voicemail, she texted me and told me that she wanted things to be ok, she wanted to be with me.

Honestly i know i can forgive her, but i shouldn't. If you care about someone, in my opinion, you dont want anything else with anyone else. I still like her alot, but i don't think it would be ok for me to be ok with it.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Abandon immediately.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
ok same girl.

so its been awhile, we have had our ups and downs, she still really likes her ex but realizes that things cant happen. Thats sucky for me but she likes me, she brought me to meet her family multiple times and ive hung out with her siblings and friends and we had a steady sexual relationship.

I knew there was trouble when she told me i could do what i want bc we aren't bf and gf, but we essentially functioned as such. Well she had sex with someone, and when she previously explained having sex w someone not meaning anything she said she could be drunk and it could be with her friend and just be physical. Well she had sex, i dont know with who but that means its premeditated to me. I told her i didn't want that obviously when she first explained it (not when it actually happened).

She didn't want to tell me until she was at my house for three days. She told me alot of stuff about how she cared about me and realized she was ****** up because she wanted to be with me but couldnt let go of her ex who cared less about her than i did. She left me a voicemail, she texted me and told me that she wanted things to be ok, she wanted to be with me.

Honestly i know i can forgive her, but i shouldn't. If you care about someone, in my opinion, you dont want anything else with anyone else. I still like her alot, but i don't think it would be ok for me to be ok with it.
If you met her family, and then she got drunk and had sex with another person, move on. No technicality bull****. If you just want to bang her casually that's different but that is obviously not what you are after.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

idk, i invested a lot in this girl. She does mean a lot to me, and I knew it was going to happen to the point where when she told me I was not surprised, I was upset, but I am less upset about the act and morseo about the reasoning.

She knows what I want and is dwindling it infront of me, its the only thing keeping me from being completely fine with moving on. If she dropped everything and drove to me I would forgive her, heck I pretty much do right now. That scares me.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 12-20-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Dude, she slept with someone else while you are trying to convince her to commit to you. Abandon and sever ties.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop her like a sack of potatoes man.

If she cheats on you, which regardless of the label she claims to have NOT put on it, its cheating. If you like someone, or love them, you don't have sex with someone else.

Seriously, move on man. It may seem like she's amazing and "the one" but if she can do this once, she will most certainly do it again. Girl clearly has problems and needs to stop worrying about guys. Clearly needs to focus on herself instead.

Not to mention she's clearly into her ex still. Which is stupid. Sometimes you just have to sack up and cut off all ties with someone. I'm a very compassionate person and believe in second chances or third chance, but when it comes to relationships you only get one chance. If you truly care about someone, you never cheat on them.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Time for a Donkey Punch.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: