Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-04-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
DKitch22
Rookie

DKitch22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Post Popular Opinion Mock

Hey guys, I like to do various types of mocks each week. This week, I am having you fill it out for me. The order is:

Jacksonville
Kansas City
Oakland
Philadelphia
Carolina
Arizona
Tennessee
Cleveland
New York Jets
Buffalo
Detroit
San Diego
Miami
St. Louis
St. Louis (WSH)
New Orleans
Minnesota
Tampa Bay
Dallas
Cincinatti
Pittsburgh
Seattle
Chicago
Baltimore
Indianapolis
New York Giants
Denver
San Fransisco
Green Bay
New England
Atlanta
Houston

Just respond or fill in or however you can get your opinions out (I don't know how to work these well yet) as to who you think should go where or what options are available. My goal is to have them all filled in with a consensus choice by tomorrow night at this time. Thanks for helping!
DKitch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are we voting for each pick in order, or just giving a few suggestions for our favorite team, or what?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
DKitch22
Rookie

Either/or. I am just looking for as much input as I can get, and as long as the picks aren't ridiculously off I'm taking a majority rules approach
Old 12-04-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the browns Werner :) k?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jacksonville would trade the pick in that situation. Give the Colts an OLB that can rush the passer. Dion Jordan seems to be a good fit at that point in the draft. But the value and need in the latter 3rd of the draft will almost certainly be pass rushing OLB.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If available, I would like to see Tyler Eifert on the Bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
DKitch22
Rookie

Alright, so we have possible picks for Cleveland, Indy, Jacksonville, and a general idea for picks 22-32. Still need a lot more input!
Old 12-08-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Give Philly either...

1. Star Louteilileiefaefkeajfaegfaenga
2. Jarvis Jones
3. Manti Te'o
4. Luke Joeckel.
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
TheRoo
Rookie

TheRoo TheRoo TheRoo TheRoo TheRoo

At 8, I want the best player in the draft, Chance Warmack LG Cleveland Browns.
TheRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasrapp98 View Post
Give Philly either...

1. Star Louteilileiefaefkeajfaegfaenga
2. Jarvis Jones
3. Manti Te'o
4. Luke Joeckel.
...didn't you just make a topic screaming that Eagles don't need OL?
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Bucs...
1. Milliner
2. Banks
3. Dion Jordan
4. X. Rhodes
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland

1. Trade down
2. Moore
3. Lotulelei
4. Joeckel
5. Werner

I rank Werner 5th due to the possibility that Oakland could be switching to a 34 next year, and I'm not sure Werner would be an ideal fit. If not for that, he and Moore would be 2a and 2b.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote