Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
I'd go Brady

Anyone have any thoughts about mine? I just don't know about Bryce Brown vs. Tampa..
I'd go Charles and Bryce Brown. Bryce has just been soooo good it would be tough to sit him when he could be winning your league for you.

**NON-Ppr scoring**

Pick 1:
Vick Ballard vs. TEN
Montell Owens vs. NYJ
Jonathan Dwyer vs. SD

Pick 1:
Mike Wallace vs. SD
Danario Alexander vs. Pit
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace or Danario Alexander? I'm dying here
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Mike Wallace or Danario Alexander? I'm dying here
Success either way!
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite Brady's best efforts, I did just make the playoffs. Need to win at least one game to make some nice change. Of course, the only healthy receivers on my team are Wes Welker and Justin Blackmon
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank the fantasy gods for sitting Brady in the fourth, playing against him and won by 2 points. Worst feeling in the world watching him tear it up out there when playoffs are on the line in my big money league.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I needed 5 more yards from AJ to get a bonus, and he sits the fourth quarter. What. The. Hell.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston's defense has officially become useless. The team I picked up for Houston's bye week, Seattle, was picked up by my opponent and scored 40 points, and I ultimately lost 130-180. God dammit.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle should never have been a free agent anyway. You definitely should have kept them over Houston, especially with their remaining schedule
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember having that same exact thought about their schedule when I drafted them in all of my leagues. How many of those teams still have them? **** my wavering strategies. **** defenses in general.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a disappointing end to the year with this team.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank you to all the idiots telling me to start Andrew Luck over Cam Newton, i did it and almost lost, you gave me quite a scare

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:46 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

Dude, your bench.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a defense:

Seattle vs Buffalo
Bengals vs Philadelphia
Detroit vs Arizona
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I need a defense:

Seattle vs Buffalo
Bengals vs Philadelphia
Detroit vs Arizona
Normally I'd say Seattle coming off of 41 points but then I realized it was against the Zona offense so go Detroit.

Pick 2

Bush vs Jax
Richardson vs Wash
Spiller vs Seattle
Morris vs Cleveland

Also

Denver vs STL
Detroit vs Zona

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 12-11-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1:

Chris Givens vs. Minnesota
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Detroit
Brian Hartline vs. Jacksonville
Anquan Boldin vs. Denver
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need a defense:

Seattle vs Buffalo
Bengals vs Philadelphia
Detroit vs Arizona
I've been bullish on Seattle D since day one. With that said, I don't see how you can sit the Lions D against a completely inept Cardinals offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Normally I'd say Seattle coming off of 41 points but then I realized it was against the Zona offense so go Detroit.

Pick 2

Bush vs Jax
Richardson vs Wash
Spiller vs Seattle
Morris vs Cleveland

Also

Denver vs STL
Detroit vs Zona
Tough choices at RB. Bush is the easiest call for benching. Then it's a question of Morris w/o RGIII or with . . . it's pretty easy if RGIII is out, I think. I don't know that I could sit Spiller or Richardson knowing the workload they will get.

Detroit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Pick 1:

Chris Givens vs. Minnesota
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Detroit
Brian Hartline vs. Jacksonville
Anquan Boldin vs. Denver
Poor Larry, banished to FF wastelands by atrocious QB play. I'd lean Hartline in a "OMFG I can't believe I have this awful choice" moment.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick or Roethlisberger?

Heres my team:

QB: Colin Kaepernick
RB: Trent Richardson
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Mike Williams
TE: Kyle Rudolph
Flex: Josh Gordon
Bengals D
Connor Barth

Bench:
Roethlisberger
Rashard Mendenhall
Jake Locker
Ben Tate
Coby Fleener
Andrew Hawkins

IM playing

RG3
Slowshon Moreno
Mikel Leshoure
AJ Green
Victor Cruz
Wes Welker
Tony Gonzalas
Bryce Brown
Jets
Prater

His bench is MJD, STeelers, Antonio Brown, Scheffler, Beanie, Grant, and Browns

Heres the thing though, im pullin some shenanigans because this ****** **** blocked me on a TE the other week and led the charge on vetoing me sending mike williams for $scam a few weeks ago (which doesnt seem right but the kid who offered it to me was LOUSY at WR and wanted freeman over $scam i would have taken either when big ben got hurt, but i was able to scoop kaepernick)

So he only has RG3 because he traded palmer a few weeks ago, i only "know" 4 people in the league and im friends with 3/14. Im putting in a claim for foles, i have someone putting in a claim for weeden, cousins, and ponder each.

That will leave this guy with

Sanchez
Tannehill
Quinn
as the only startable QBs available.....**** him, prick

but anyway...kaep against NE or Roethlisberger against the **** cowboys with their anti homefield advantage?

Last edited by K Train : 12-11-2012 at 04:53 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

what is it a 4 person league? lol
Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
That will leave this guy with

Sanchez
Tannehill
Quinn
as the only startable QBs available.....**** him, prick

but anyway...kaep against NE or Roethlisberger against the **** cowboys with their anti homefield advantage?
I think RG3 plays...I'd roll with Big Ben.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Ahmad Bradshaw vs New Orleans

or

Marshawn Lynch vs Arizona.

Standard scoring.
please tell me you went with lynch strip!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I think RG3 plays...I'd roll with Big Ben.
i imagine hes gonna try but i dont think hes gonna be at 100%

picking up QBs and dropping some of the guys i have this week is good though since tie breaker is most bench points for, still i wanted to cripple him if RG3 cant go
Old 12-11-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Pick 1 QB:

Tom Brady vs SF
Josh Freeman vs NO

Pick 2 RB:

BGE vs Philadelphia
Frank Gore vs NE
Darren Sproles vs NYG

Pick 2 WR:

Vincent Jackson vs NO
Wes Welker vs SF
Josh Gordon vs Wash

Pick 1 TE:

Jason Witten vs Pittsburgh
Aaron Hernandez vs SF

Pick 1 flex:

Anyone that is remaining, and yes TE can be a flex too. 1 point PPR. Leaning towards BGE, Gore, Welker, Jackson, Hernandez, and either Witten or Sproles.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Pick 1 QB:

Tom Brady vs SF
Josh Freeman vs NO

Pick 2 RB:

BGE vs Philadelphia
Frank Gore vs NE
Darren Sproles vs NYG

Pick 2 WR:

Vincent Jackson vs NO
Wes Welker vs SF
Josh Gordon vs Wash

Pick 1 TE:

Jason Witten vs Pittsburgh
Aaron Hernandez vs SF

Pick 1 flex:

Anyone that is remaining, and yes TE can be a flex too. 1 point PPR. Leaning towards BGE, Gore, Welker, Jackson, Hernandez, and either Witten or Sproles.
brady
bge
sproles
jackson
gordon
hernandez
welker
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Brady, BGE, Gore, Jackson, Gordon, Hernandez, Sproles.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going into the playoffs with an injury riddled WR/TE group. Dez, Jordyz, Shorts, Gronk, had Amendola but dropped him due to his injuries too. Plus dealing with the Bradshaw/Wilson stuff, I'm hoping Bradshaw sits out so I can avoid a timeshare but I bet he plays. Not looking good for me.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote