Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a huge Ravens fan today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I am a huge Ravens fan today.
I'm a huge Redskin fan today.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg McElroy is inactive today. Just when I thought the Jets couldn't boggle my mind even more...
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Greg McElroy is inactive today. Just when I thought the Jets couldn't boggle my mind even more...
OMG TEEEEEMMMM TEEEEBBBBUUUUURRRRRR SHOULD BE THE STARTER!

That franchise is so ******.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
OMG TEEEEEMMMM TEEEEBBBBUUUUURRRRRR SHOULD BE THE STARTER!

That franchise is so ******.
It's awful. Usually I have some kind of feel for how I want them to move forward. I don't even know anymore. Rex is a great defensive mind, but a lot of the stuff he does baffles me and I think he's just lost the team. And this offseason they literally need to bring in 12 new starters. It's at least a two year rebuild.

I do know I want a new GM and quarterback, though. Easier said than done, of course.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching cbs' pres game show a moment ago and they were talking about penalizing offensive players for leading with their helmet when engaging with a defender. That's a bit over the top, imo

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
It's awful. Usually I have some kind of feel for how I want them to move forward. I don't even know anymore. Rex is a great defensive mind, but a lot of the stuff he does baffles me and I think he's just lost the team. And this offseason they literally need to bring in 12 new starters. It's at least a two year rebuild.

I do know I want a new GM and quarterback, though. Easier said than done, of course.
Sanchez is an over-coddled sensitive ***** - that's why they are doing this. They don't want to hurt his fragile ego and it's going to cause a rift within the locker room because I have a feeling most players feel that Sanchez gets special treatment even though his performance does not warrant any preferential treatment.

Rex's blinded loyalty to Sanchez is going to cost him his job at some point.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I was watching cbs' pres game show a moment ago and they were talking about penalizing offensive players for leading with their helmet when engaging with a defender. That's a bit over the top, imo
Yea I am getting sick of all the rule changes and proposed rule changes. The only rule they need to change is to allow the defense to play defense like they used to be able too.

The game is dangerous - if they can develop better helmets and pads than that is great but the sport is based on reaction and instinct and having all these rules in place can impede on a player's decision making and ultimately hurts the competitive level of the game.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Sanchez is an over-coddled sensitive ***** - that's why they are doing this. They don't want to hurt his fragile ego and it's going to cause a rift within the locker room because I have a feeling most players feel that Sanchez gets special treatment even though his performance does not warrant any preferential treatment.

Rex's blinded loyalty to Sanchez is going to cost him his job at some point.
Maybe, I don't know. They pulled him last week, they know how bad he is, obviously Rex felt at a point that McElroy was a better option (and was right). It's pretty clear that rift already exists in the locker room. Maybe not even a rift, the team just seems dead when he's out there, I think most of them agree.

I'm not sure Rex is even back next season at this point. Frankly, I'm not sure he wants to be either.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers pass rush BETTER get at least 5 sacks against this OL.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens v RG3 should be fun. Let's not forget Ray Rice today.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love when the Pack don't play until SNF or MNF. It's just NFL redzone all day for me today
Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Morris with a big run to start it off for the Skins. Guy has been a beast this year
Old 12-09-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First play of the Chiefs/Browns game, Charles takes it 80 yards for a score.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Brady Quinn factor!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The Brady Quinn factor!
I hate you so much.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
First play of the Chiefs/Browns game, Charles takes it 80 yards for a score.
Charles juked the hell out of TJ Ward on that run.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AD isn't fair. :(
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Robbie Gould got hurt in pre-game. Bears are without a kicker today

and AP already with 69 yards and a TD early in the 1st quarter. He's not human
Old 12-09-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gould isn't out yet, just not handling kickoffs.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hate you so much.
Well it was an elite hand-off.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ziggy dropped a pick.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Phillip Rivers blows.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I would have sex with Adrian Peterson.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Garrett doing his best to limit the 'Boys offensive production. Running game was great all drive. 3rd and 1 we'll be running right? Nope. Play action naked boot with only 2 receivers out.

Garrett has to try and out-smart everyone in odd situations and that habit kills me :(
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote