Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-07-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 14: Packers vs Lions

Sunday night football this week!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally not a fan of Sunday or Monday night games. Makes it a rough day at work the follow day for us East Coasters.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1- Just hoping Delmas (is he out though?) doesn't take out any of our guys knees, and that Suh and Fairley don't bodyslam Rodgers.

#2- I got the Over/Under for yards for Megatron at 140. You got the over or under?

#3- Carries for Ryan Grant. I will set it at 5 1/2 today. Over or under?

#4- TD passes for Rodgers: 2 1/2 today. You got the over or under?

#5- Ints by our defense. I will set it at 1. You got the over, under, or push?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prepare for some snow!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
prepare for some snow!
Are you there?
I'm in Dallas but heard that the 3-6 inches up there was devised down to 1-3..... I want a bunch up there.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Are you there?
I'm in Dallas but heard that the 3-6 inches up there was devised down to 1-3..... I want a bunch up there.
yup, I'm living in Green Bay right now...the forecast is calling for around 5 inches and snow is falling right now and it's expected to intensify as we head into the later afternoon and evening

Old 12-09-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

How bout them..... VIKINGS!
DA BEARZZZZ
Old 12-09-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Minnesota was able to keep the ball out of Ponder's hands in that game and Cutler put the defense in a tough position with those couple of picks.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How bout them..... VIKINGS!
DA BEARZZZZ
I'm happy the Bears lost but I'm not happy the Vikings won.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I'm happy the Bears lost but I'm not happy the Vikings won.
Yeah I hate the Vikings. Just think, if Ponder didn't HAND us that game last week, and we lost (as we could easily have), then the Vikings would be in 1st place right now, a half-game ahead of us.
Game of inches.

And I know Viking fans who have been rooting for losses because they wanted to get rid of Leslie Frazier, and they wanted a new QB badly.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is true but just think if we didn't get screwed by the zebras. Which is also affecting the entire wildcard race. Id be just as pissed if I was one of those teams on the edge trailing only because of that circus.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Rodgers' greatest weakness is holding onto the football too long; thought the team had worked on that with him.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

props to Mason!

Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Mike Daniels!!!!!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

DuJuan Harris giving us a little speed

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
DuJuan Harris giving us a little speed
That was nice.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice recovery after they came out slow. Outscored DET 27-6 after falling behind 14-0

really need Clay/Woodson back for next week though. D really having a tough go at getting to QB's the last few weeks. The fumble return for a TD was huge for GB

man I hope they have Jordy/Woodson/Clay and then one of CJ Wilson or Neal back for next week. Need all hands on deck. A win next week wins the division for them
Old 12-09-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, is anybody else excited about this secondary once Woodson returns?

Shields was back tonight and looked good. Had an INT and almost had another. Shields, Tramon, Hayward, House. That's some serious CB depth, and best of all is the oldest one of the bunch is Tramon who is only 29 years old
Old 12-10-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Huge win tonight... looked like crap early but turned it around. Did I see some resemblance of a running game.... Da ****? I can't wait to see Lang back at LG with Barclay at RT. Mason please tell me you've snapped out of it. I actually have some faith that he will make a fg again finally! Our secondary minus the safetys is awesome if only we had a pass rush. Burnett isn't to bad but we could really use Wood.

Lets make this easy Packers, just give us a W next week! The 2nd or even 1st seed isn't impossible but we would obviously need a little help. Although do we really want a 1st round bye? We seem to come out flat always afterwards. Does anyone know who would get the 1st seed if GB and ATL tied at 12-4

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB would have the tie breaker over the falcons if they lost two out of three and the packers won out.

Pretty excited about Barclay. I thought he was very consistent. I really wonder what will happen if he continues to play this well. Would the Packers consider moving Bulaga to LT? Nonetheless, I hope to see a line up with Lang at LG and Barclay at RT.

Happy the Packers got the win; they need to win ugly games. However, I hope they get CM3 and Woodson back, and they just take it to the Bears. We could use an easy win.

I think Ryan Grant will also be a nice addition; he looked like he had his burst back.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
GB would have the tie breaker over the falcons if they lost two out of three and the packers won out.
Would you guys rather play Atlanta in Green Bay late January or in their warm fast dome?
Falcons remaining schedule is vs NYG, @Det, vs TB
I don't see 2 losses there.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would you guys rather play Atlanta in Green Bay late January or in their warm fast dome?
Falcons remaining schedule is vs NYG, @Det, vs TB
I don't see 2 losses there.
I would really like to see them kill the Giants, and then blow it against the Lions and Bucs. It is still possible, I have hope......but if I were betting I say they will lose one.

Either way, if the Packers can continue running the ball, I think they should be favored in every playoff game.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote