Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Who made a "favor" trade to me? Seriously. Someone explain that and ask my trade partner if they feel such a thing occurred.

A high volume of trades means nothing. I had two players I had to trade or else lose their keeper rights and taking advantage of depth to trade off players I can't use in the playoffs should be the reason we have a bench and very deep rosters to begin with.

Every one of you could have taken the time to pursue trades like I did.
I just think people like to overreact here to things, or people have a hard time evaluating trades. I made the most fair, even balanced trade ever by moving Foster & Julio for Rice & Dez and Brody went into a long rant about how it was trade rape and D just trade rapes everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keepers for next year will probably be Matthew Stafford, Clifford Spiller, and Eugene Hilton.

NEXT YEAR IS MY YEAR! FOR REAL THIS TIME
Old 12-03-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Keepers for next year will probably be Matthew Stafford, Clifford Spiller, and Eugene Hilton.

NEXT YEAR IS MY YEAR! FOR REAL THIS TIME
Great, that leaves C.J. Spiller and T.Y. Hilton for the draft pool!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great, that leaves C.J. Spiller and T.Y. Hilton for the draft pool!
Nope. All of the good two letter named players will be mine. I'm gonna draft Y.A. Tittle since I have to trade Stafford next year.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, I'm glad it wasn't close.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:25 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Brandon Meyers and his 33 points. I knew I was losing as soon as I saw that.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Finally have the #1 waiver spot and I'm using it THIS WEEK!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Finally have the #1 waiver spot and I'm using it THIS WEEK!
Good work. There actually is someone to use it on.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just picked up a top keeper for next year. Be afraid.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Just picked up a top keeper for next year. Be afraid.
I don't enjoy your shtick.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

************. Jamaal Charles 80-yard TD run on the first play for Marshall.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Lol I so saw this type of week coming a mile away. Brandy Meyers goes from 33 ******* points to like 2 points, then my team starts off with TD's all over the place once it doesn't even matter anymore. Fantasy football makes me want to puke sometimes.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Too early to concede defeat? This is not going well.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys make this fun. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez David Wilson
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You guys make this fun. :)
We make it fun, or just Scotty D makes it fun?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We make it fun, or just Scotty D makes it fun?
I love you all!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Kick his ************* ass, Marshall.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fire Scotty

*clap clap clapclapclap*

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Good job kicking Xio's ************* ass, Marshall.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Fire Scotty

*clap clap clapclapclap*
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks man. I hope to, but I will need some luck if Cam and Danario Alexander go off like they did this week again next week.

Good luck D.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Neither of you deserve Turbo Man.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Thanks man. I hope to, but I will need some luck if Cam and Danario Alexander go off like they did this week again next week.

Good luck D.
Yeah doubt that. I picked Danario off the wire... those guys are usually inconsistent players. I think he just blew his load. I'll have to rely on others for point production.

Good luck to you too. Way to make a comeback from taking over HChu's team.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the Lambs for letting Alexander go

So glad i picked LaMichael James & dropped worthless ronnie brown when i did

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote