Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to think the best thing the lions could do this offseason is go back to back secondary. If we could get Dee Milliner and Eric Reid 1st and second round our defense looks completely different.

I say let Jackson and Willie Young go add it and draft for value at DE. Look for a speed guy later in the draft or FA. We can offer Avril something reasonable and see if he takes it, if not let him walk.

I really think our miserable secondary is affecting our play calling on both sides of the ball. Getting these 2 guys gives us a talented secondary all of a sudden and will take pressure off the rest of our defense.

Our Dline will still get pressure with Suh and Fairley up the middle. I think we are able to get by with the DE's we have and if we add a speed rusher for 3rd downs I don't expect a huge drop off is avril does in fact leave.