Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
swangaz

Hmm should he have been a HOF.

His carerr averages came out to be 13, 10, and 2 blocks.
and his best ever season was 18.6, 14.2 and 2.7 blocks
Old 06-16-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Bill Walton is a god.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:06 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes....cuz I know for a fact DHVF wants to murder him.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:47 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

He is sponsered by Guiness now. I ove car bombs

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad used to get mistaken for Bill Walton in NYC. They look similar, but my dad is 6'5" where Walton was a lot bigger than that. People are stupid.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:16 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No he should not be a hall of famer . He was very good when Portland won the championship but after that injuries to his feet ruined his career. Walton being in the hall of fame would open up a can of worms. Other players, better players who are not in the hall would have a valid beef. Walton was simply overrated.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyG
No he should not be a hall of famer . He was very good when Portland won the championship but after that injuries to his feet ruined his career. Walton being in the hall of fame would open up a can of worms. Other players, better players who are not in the hall would have a valid beef. Walton was simply overrated.
Isn't it just the Basketball Hall of Fame. Not the NBA Hall of Fame. He should get in for what he did in college combined with what he did in the NBA. On top of the announcing that still keeps him involved in the game today. But I agree if it just went by what he did in the NBA then no.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

were his teams playoff contenders in the NBA like every season? I dont believe he should be one of the 50 greatest players. He is a great analysist and a announcer though.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:30 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree jughead if you include his college career then yes he certainly merits being in the hall of fame.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

I hate Bill Walton with a passion and if you dont include his college days no he shouldnt be a HOFer
Old 06-16-2006, 12:21 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
My dad used to get mistaken for Bill Walton in NYC. They look similar, but my dad is 6'5" where Walton was a lot bigger than that. People are stupid.
So your dad has a horse face, with gangly teeth,
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
were his teams playoff contenders in the NBA like every season? I dont believe he should be one of the 50 greatest players. He is a great analysist and a announcer though.
ARe you serious?! I hate his analyses. They're very rarely insightful. All he does is criticize the losing team and its players or say - "Throw it down big fella!". The guy annoys me beyond belief.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk-2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
So your dad has a horse face, with gangly teeth,
I think it was mostly because they had the same color hair and my dad is tall. He also still has a full beard like Walton used to. It was when Walton had a full beard that he used to get stopped on the streets.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

If he never got injured he would deserve to be. But he was a great player when healthy and was Finals MVP. But he was oft injured and didnt put up great #'s bc of it. Its like saying does Petrovich belong in the HOF?

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
ARe you serious?! I hate his analyses. They're very rarely insightful. All he does is criticize the losing team and its players or say - "Throw it down big fella!". The guy annoys me beyond belief.
An insult on Bill Waltons commentating is a direct personal attack on me. I shall not stand to see people who clearly must be simple minded disrespect the passion and amazing color commentary of one Sir William Walton.