Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default No RBs in 1st Round of 2013 Draft

Who are the top 5 backs this year?

Who will be the first back taken?

Which back has the potential to slide up to the 1st Round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 12-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is from my perspective only.

Top 5:

1. Eddie Lacy
2. Gio Bernard
3. Andre Ellington
4. Mike Gillislee
5. Marcus Lattimore

First back taken? I'd guess Gio Bernard

Potential to move up? I think Lacy does myself. Bernard could. Maybe if Lattimore somehow does the impossible?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only draft eligible RB I think would go in the first is Lache Seastrunk though I doubt he declares.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's how I rank them:
1. Gio Bernard- Round 1/2
2. Eddie Lacy- Round 2
3. Le'Veon Bell- Round 2
4. Mike Gillislee- Round 2/3
5. Andre Ellington- Round 3
6. Stefan Taylor- Round 3
7. Joseph Randle- Round 3/4
8. Kenjon Barner- Round 3/4
9. Marcus Lattimore- Round 4/5
10. Christine Michael- Round 5

I think Lattimore ends up exactly like DeMarco Murray.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 12-12-2012 at 07:37 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Knile Davis? Granted, I haven't kept up with him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't even aware Lacy was eligible, he'd certainly be in competition for the top spot. As for Knile Davis, his stock has dropped greatly from his 2010 season. Less than 400 yards this season(compared to over 1,300 in 2010) despite playing the entire year. His injury looks like it has definitely affected him, I see absolutely no chance at a first round selection, more likely a late round pick.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I wasn't even aware Lacy was eligible, he'd certainly be in competition for the top spot. As for Knile Davis, his stock has dropped greatly from his 2010 season. Less than 400 yards this season(compared to over 1,300 in 2010) despite playing the entire year. His injury looks like it has definitely affected him, I see absolutely no chance at a first round selection, more likely a late round pick.
Oh, my bad. Just ignorance on my part there.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Giovanni Bernard (RS Soph)
2. Jajuan Jamison (RS Soph)
3. Le'veon Bell (JR)
4. Eddie Lacy (JR)
5. Silas Redd (JR)

IMO, I don't quite see any RB going in Round One. I think Bernard has the best chance, but only as a situational back on a team like Green Bay or New England.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Joseph Randle
2. LeVeon Bell
3. Eddie Lacy
4. Andre Ellington
5. Stephan Taylor

Randle, Bell and Lacy are solid enough all around to go late first imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
1. Giovanni Bernard (RS Soph)
2. Jajuan Jamison (RS Soph)
3. Le'veon Bell (JR)
4. Eddie Lacy (JR)
5. Silas Redd (JR)

IMO, I don't quite see any RB going in Round One. I think Bernard has the best chance, but only as a situational back on a team like Green Bay or New England.
Pats are loaded at rb. And very young. Ridley's a stud. Rushed for 1000 yards in 12 games. Shane Vereen is really coming around. Brandon Bolden looked good as a rookie before his suspension. Jeff Demps is on IR. Woodhead is a free-agent. But, Vereen is ready to step into that role.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Here's how I rank them:
1. Gio Bernard- Round 1/2
2. Eddie Lacy- Round 2
3. Le'Veon Bell- Round 2
4. Mike Gillislee- Round 2/3
5. Andre Ellington- Round 3
6. Stefan Taylor- Round 3
7. Joseph Randle- Round 3/4
8. Kenjon Barner- Round 3/4
9. Marcus Lattimore- Round 4/5
10. Christine Michael- Round 5

I think Lattimore ends up exactly like DeMarco Murray.
Updated my list to be a full top 10

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Montee Ball (shame on all of you for the disrespect)

2. LeVeon Bell

3. Gio Bernard

4. Ray Graham

5. Marcus Lattimore (I still take the guy 3rd round totally worth the risk, imo)

I gotta give an honorable mention to Knile Davis. His 2010 tape looks like a high pick, but haven't seen that since. If he can get back to that he will be a steal for someone.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Stephan Taylor

Must be a Titan.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised there's been no mention of Michael Dyer. Really hope the Jets land him, as far as talent goes I think he's the best, just a matter of off-field issues
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 5 for now
1: Gio Bernard
2: Montee Ball
3: Kenjon Barner
4: Andre Ellington
5: Marcus Lattimore

As far as how many will go in the first round, I think it is way to early to try and accurately predict that. As of right now I could see maybe one guy go at the end of the first round. Also the teams that need are going to look to get running back help will have early picks in the first round and thus there wont be one to draft that high up. e.g. Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders. The two teams that will have picks at the back end of the draft I could see drafting a RB are the Falcons and the Broncos.

I think Bernard will be the first RB taken. I really like his durability and speed and his threat as a receiver out of the backfield.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Surprised there's been no mention of Michael Dyer. Really hope the Jets land him, as far as talent goes I think he's the best, just a matter of off-field issues
There is probably no mention on him because he didn't play any football at all this past season. His future is up in the air.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
This is from my perspective only.

Top 5:

1. Eddie Lacy
2. Gio Bernard
3. Andre Ellington
4. Mike Gillislee
5. Marcus Lattimore

First back taken? I'd guess Gio Bernard

Potential to move up? I think Lacy does myself. Bernard could. Maybe if Lattimore somehow does the impossible?
How would you rate Lacy with the other two bama backs coming out? is he 2nd behind T-Rich and ahead of Ingram?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really surprised at the lack of Montee Ball on some of these lists. I know people question him being a UW running back, but I feel like he is at least in the top 5-10 for RBs.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
My top 5 for now
1: Gio Bernard
2: Montee Ball
3: Kenjon Barner
4: Andre Ellington
5: Marcus Lattimore

As far as how many will go in the first round, I think it is way to early to try and accurately predict that. As of right now I could see maybe one guy go at the end of the first round. Also the teams that need are going to look to get running back help will have early picks in the first round and thus there wont be one to draft that high up. e.g. Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders. The two teams that will have picks at the back end of the draft I could see drafting a RB are the Falcons and the Broncos.

I think Bernard will be the first RB taken. I really like his durability and speed and his threat as a receiver out of the backfield.
Gio has a long injury history. It will be interesting how he checks out. I think he could end up going between rounds 1-4, really depending on how his knee's check out.

Great player. I think he will suprise some people with his speed.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gio looks like he has a lot of Lesean McCoy in his game and if he gets drafted at the tail end of the 1st to a team like Atlanta or Green Bay I think he could handle a pretty big workload with his all around skill set. Shady didn't have that elite straight line speed either but his change of direction, agility, and acceleration were all exceptional and that's what I see from Gio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I loved him when Newton was at AU. Then shortly after that, his games started sucking.

He's going to struggle to be drafted.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like a lot of the RBs in this class, but it's not that top heavy. Right now my top five is probably:

1. Eddie Lacy
2. Gio Bernard
3. Marcus Lattimore
4. Montee Ball
5. Kenjon Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take a stab at this I guess. So many similar caliber RB's this year all clumped together. So much will depend on where they land. I'm leaving Lattimore off for the time being until we know more about his recovery.

1. Mike Gillislee, Florida
2. Robbie Rouse, Fresno State
3. Ray Graham, Pittsburgh
4. Eddie Lacy, Alabama
5. Gio Bernard, UNC

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-20-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: forgot about Ray Graham
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Titans could land a really good back at the top of the 4th round in this draft to pair with CJ and help him shoulder the load. I hope they take advantage of the opportunity.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jawan Jamison declares he'll be the best back out of this class.

truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote