Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that sales would actually go up if they really ran this ad. I bought my first pair of Wranglers (relaxed fit) a couple of weeks ago, and holy hell are they comfortable.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not so much funny as cute

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/thing...e-corgis-happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

I think that sales would actually go up if they really ran this ad. I bought my first pair of Wranglers (relaxed fit) a couple of weeks ago, and holy hell are they comfortable.
I am thinking about trying Duluth Trading Co. Ball-Room Jeans.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
My Girlfriend wants to get another dog but she keeps trying to force a Pomsky... While cute I am afraid that the dog I have now or future dog (I want a Malamute) will eat it. So i have been trying to convince her to get a Corgi instead.

This might help.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get a Jack Russel Terrier, smart as hell for a little dog.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeans aren't for comfort though. If I'm going for comfort, I'm going with sweatpants or mesh shorts.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Jeans aren't for comfort though. If I'm going for comfort, I'm going with sweatpants or mesh shorts.
You can have them both, Rob, YOU CAN HAVE THEM BOTH!!!!!

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are the fashion police of the forum.

"I think i'm wear a t-shirt with a sports coat"

Rob S, "That is crazy, now think about wearing nice loafers(picture of ones you own) and a ...' ya know how the rest goes.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
You can have them both, Rob, YOU CAN HAVE THEM BOTH!!!!!
I don't know....I just always will wear sweats/mesh shorts if I am running quick errands or sitting at home. If I'm going out, I'll just wear my decent jeans. It's not like they're uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
you are the fashion police of the forum.

"I think i'm wear a t-shirt with a sports coat"

Rob S, "That is crazy, now think about wearing nice loafers(picture of ones you own) and a ...' ya know how the rest goes.
I dont understand anything here outside of the bolded. And I don't police people at all....In general, I don't give a **** what other people wear.

EDIT: Now I get what you're saying....had a temporary brain fart there.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

To be fair, whenever I post pics of shoes here, it is almost solely to rile up njx.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

HAhah, well we all like to mess with njx.

You don't directly give a **** what we wear, ahha more indirectly.

But you are good with it, so we all know who to ask, when picking out a slim fit suit.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

DiG seemed to know his way around a suit in the pics thread; really good combo overall and a fantastic collar on that shirt. The pocket square was borderline heinous though and I'd prefer a dimple in the tie.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DiG seemed to know his way around a suit in the pics thread; really good combo overall and a fantastic collar on that shirt. The pocket square was borderline heinous though and I'd prefer a dimple in the tie.
I know that you're using real words, I even know what they mean, but I still have no clue what you're trying to say.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I know that you're using real words, I even know what they mean, but I still have no clue what you're trying to say.
You're European. You should know such things.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Yeah, i'm picky about my tie, tie-ing. Sometimes I get pissed because I can't get it just right. Like the wool/cotton-y type material ties, it just so hard to get it right.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Yeah, i'm picky about my tie, tie-ing. Sometimes I get pissed because I can't get it just right. Like the wool/cotton-y type material ties, it just so hard to get it right.
Me too. If it isn't exactly correct, I redo it. I usually tie my tie three or four times every morning. Usually use a Pratt Knot. With the right tie a Windsor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're European. You should know such things.
We don't know such things, we just pick things we like, which, because we have good taste, make it appear as though we know such things.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Yeah, Windsor knot only works with the right tie.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Double four-in-hand is my go to knot. I'll rarely tie anything else.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have one tie. It's a clip on...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is not the funny thread anymore.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Well this is not the funny thread anymore.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Me too. If it isn't exactly correct, I redo it. I usually tie my tie three or four times every morning. Usually use a Pratt Knot. With the right tie a Windsor.
The four-in-hand and half Windsor are the only ones I use on a regular basis. I'm a stickler for symmetry so I generally like the half Windsor the most; though I will run with the four-in-hand knot when I am trying to look less formal.

Edit: and I need to find some dress shoes that will take a beating and still look good.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:13 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ties.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote