Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's your MVP entering Sunday week 12
P Manning 28 50.00%
A Rodgers 4 7.14%
T Brady 12 21.43%
R Griffin 1 1.79%
D Brees 3 5.36%
M Ryan 2 3.57%
A Peterson 4 7.14%
A Foster 0 0%
M Lynch 1 1.79%
Other: Who? 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Brady as MVP, and then put Manning & Adrian filling in Comeback player and offensive player interchangeably. Both fit either award honestly.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Did a Pat fan really mention in their argument when Brady went down?

You still won 11 games. With Cassel....
The Chiefs won 10 games with Cassel, he's fine if in a system which is what McDaniels did for him. Plus, they had Moss and Welker. But keep hating, Based Brady will collect his MVP.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
fair, maybe i missed a sarcasm tag.

in any case, my vote is still with brady. that current patriots team would be colts-level awful without him, not the front runners for the super bowl. again.

peterson should win the OPOTY unanimously. but i just don't see any way he's more valuable than brady.
I'd prefer Brady over Manning, too. I think Peyton's story is improving his case here, but he basically had his pick of teams and chose the team that he thought would be easiest to win with. Denver's so talented, it just makes sense. I think New England's got a weaker overall squad (biggest diferences on the defensive side, obviously), so given that they're both top playoff seeds I'd go with Brady. Think the Broncos would definitely be a top team in the NFL with AP and without Manning, though. Ponder's just bad. He's not even average.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the Broncos really that talented? They have a nice pair of WRs, a nice pair of pass rushers, a solid OL, but that's about it. I think Brady's got more talent to work with even if his best weapons have been hurt.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
aside meh, i'd take the pats TEs, RBs and like, 1 of their LBs over what's on the donkey's roster. i think that's a supremely talentless team, otherwise, that's solely this good because of brady on offense, and belichick on defense.
I think the Pats have a good front 7, Wilfork's a monster, Jones was having a great rookie year, Hightower, Spikes and Mayo can all contribute. The Secondary's a weakness, but it's not like Denver's got a great secondary either. Offensively the running game's been reliable, the two TEs when healthy are game changers, Welker, Lloyd and co can do enough. I think it's pretty even for both Peyton and Brady, although I give the nod to NE.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

I have it as

Mvp: Brady
Opoty: AD
Dpoty: Watt
CBPOTY: Manning
OROTY: RG3
DROTY: Kulechy
Coach of the year: Mike Shanahan (if skins make the playoffs) if not then Pete Carrol.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wtf does tebow being 'one of the most talked about athletes ever' have to do with anything? what a ludicrous argument for anything.
I threw that in there rather than saying Tim Tebow, just my choice of words. It didn't have to do with an argument at all.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Cardinal96
Rookie

Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts fan.

I would have Brady as MVP. He is playing at another level right now.
Cardinal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
Give me Brady as MVP, and then put Manning & Adrian filling in Comeback player and offensive player interchangeably. Both fit either award honestly.
This I also find very stupid. The voters should be voting on who they feel most deserves each award. Who won or is going to win other awards should not be a factor. They're supposed to be their own award, not consolation prizes.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised most are picking Manning. I knows it's already been brought up, but he is playing on a team that was in the playoffs, and was one game away from the AFC championship game, with Tim Tebow as a starter, just a year ago. That is not to say we are not a better team, especially against the elite teams. I just feel this team probably wins the division with a decent backup QB.

I would also like to point out, that 2 of the 3 games we lost is because Manning was throwing terrible picks. He had as many picks in the Falcons game as Brady has had all season. Not that that is news, Manning has always turned the ball over at a higher clip(in some cases much higher) than Brady. This year kinda reminds me of 2 years ago for Brady. He has been ridiculously efficent, especially careful about turning the ball over. Which makes him my MVP.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...n-ladder/7285/

Each interception decreases your teams chance to win, by about 20%. Which is why I always have thought of Brady so high, when comparing QB's. He is throwing just as much as the other elite QB's. Similar yards, TD's, high powered offense, and usually throws 1/2 to 1/3 of the amount of picks as the other elites, I think its an easy choice.. He gives his chance more of a chance to win, than anyone in football(imo).

I like Peterson as well, I think a great running back, especially with his skillset can be as dominate as a great QB, just in a different way. I mean, handing him the ball is just as effective as the Vikings throwing the ball. So its pick your poison, so in that way, he is very valuable in his own right.

I would still pick Brady.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

Last edited by elway=goat : 12-13-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: posting on ******, gives lots of errors.
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
meh, we have no running game and no run defense. and brady's currently unstoppable. we'll be done in the first if you don't stumble against the 49ers and we somehow beat the ravens.
Pretty much this.. I guess it could happen, but if they address the runnning game, along with getting a big body or 2 to take up spaces, or possibly a dominate run stopping MLB, this team would be nearly complete. A lot to ask for in just an off season though.

Last edited by elway=goat : 12-13-2012 at 10:04 AM. Reason: posting on ******
Old 12-13-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:

That's a good point, but you have to remember that was most of the team was left over from the team that went 16-0 and one prayer of a throw away from winning the superbowl.

Also, although Cassel sucks. He had a solid year, followed by a couple more, including leading KC to the playoffs. Not that this holds weight, because Josh Mcdaniels a ******* tool, but he was willing to ship Jay Cutler to KC for Cassel, to give you an idea of how high he thought of him. So its not as if he was a complete bum, who did it. He proved to be a decent starter at his peak.

Last edited by elway=goat : 12-13-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: posting on ******
Old 12-13-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I did but clearly you didn't want to actually read what I said. I stated that Peterson makes the Vikings from being a bad team to a middle of the road team. Brady makes the Pats consistent Superbowl contenders and the only year they haven't won the division with him there since 2002 was the year he was hurt. When talking of relative value then how does that not make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway=goat View Post
That's a good point, but you have to remenber that was most of the team that was 16 and one prayer of a throw away from winning the superbowl.

Also, although Cassel sucks. He had a solid year, followed by a couple more, including the playoffs. So its not as if, it was a complete bum who did it.
This. It's not as though that Pats team was a terrible team. Cassell was throwing to Welker at the top of his game, he had a great offensive line and he had Randy Moss just off a season for the ages. Tom Brady has taken far worse teams to 13+ wins, and when people talk about MVP being on a good team this is what it is about. Sure Peterson may add more wins to a team but he doesn't make the Vikings legitimate contenders. It's not his fault, it is simply the fact that no position has the value of a QB. It sucks for all other players, but basically unless a player from another position is so ridiculously good he can blow all stats away and single handidly turn his team into a Superbowl team then they probably won't win the award.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its brady imo

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal96 View Post
Colts fan.

I would have Brady as MVP. He is playing at another level right now.
What's he doing right now, lately, that Manning isn't?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Peterson is averaging 3.9 yards per carry AFTER contact this season. That would be good enough for 31st as a total average per rush -- Pro Football Focus (@PFF)
Old 12-13-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
What's he doing right now, lately, that Manning isn't?
Not turning the ball over.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Thats more than likely to change this weekend haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he says, before the pats win 67-0.
I hope you're right! Probably not though. Willis and Bowman are scary.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I hope you're right! Probably not though. Willis and Bowman are scary.
I'm not worried now that we resigned Deion Branch #championship

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
@ESPNNFL

- Peyton Manning this season has an NFL-high 19 TDs after halftime. Manning has 9 TDs and 0 INT in the 4th quarter.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
@ESPNNFL

- Peyton Manning this season has an NFL-high 19 TDs after halftime. Manning has 9 TDs and 0 INT in the 4th quarter.
That must be the dumbest stat ever put forward in a MVP discussion. Jesus ******* christ! What the **** does it mean that you don't throw INTs in the fourth quarter when you throw them in the first three? That doesn't take the INTs away god dammit. Manning has 10 INTs, Brady has 3. What do you expect to achieve with this "argument"?

IMO the MVP race standings right now is:

1. Tom Brady
2. JJ Watt
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Peyton Manning

Those are probably the only players worthy of the award this year. Brady is playing at a 2007-level or higher despite not having consistently healthy playmakers and a mix and match offensive line. That's pretty ******* impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
That must be the dumbest stat ever put forward in a MVP discussion. Jesus ******* christ! What the **** does it mean that you don't throw INTs in the fourth quarter when you throw them in the first three? That doesn't take the INTs away god dammit. Manning has 10 INTs, Brady has 3. What do you expect to achieve with this "argument"?

1. Tom Brady
2. JJ Watt
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Peyton Manning

Those are probably the only players worthy of the award this year. Brady is playing at a 2007-level or higher despite not having consistently healthy playmakers and a mix and match offensive line. That's pretty ******* impressive.
Spot on, a int is an int no matter what point in the game. As pointed out above, each pick, no matter the quarter, decreases your chance to win by roughly 20%. They(Broncos) have been better now, but the first half of the year, they were playing catchup the second half because the offense burried itself with turnovers. So I would expect him to have good numbers. They were forced to constantly air it out to get back in the games.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With that said Manning really should be right there with Brady in this race. It will be interesting to see how the big three (including Peterson) get awarded Comeback player, offensive player,and MVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post

1. Tom Brady
2. JJ Watt
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Peyton Manning

This must be the dumbest post I have ever read on here, and that is saying something.
1, to credit JJ Watt and completely overlook Von Miller being just as dominant, if not more dominant than Watt.
2, the award is most valuable. Peyton Manning has turned the Broncos around and made them a force on offense, which greatly helps the defense. Manning changed teams, new players, "new" scheme, and he still has put up amazing numbers and made the Broncos a legit Super Bowl contender after everybody had been laughing at them for playing Tebow.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote