Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Ivory is a RFA, too.

Also, those of you wishing for it: Bradshaw has been ruled out.

David Wilson owners -->

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help.

Big Ben vs. DAL
Kaepernick vs. NE
Russell Wilson vs. BUF

and for RB/WR

Leshoure vs. ARI
James Jones vs. CHI
Old 12-14-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Help.

Big Ben vs. DAL
Kaepernick vs. NE
Russell Wilson vs. BUF

and for RB/WR

Leshoure vs. ARI
James Jones vs. CHI
I'd go Wilson cause I feel like Kaep is going to struggle to keep up with NE and force some balls and I just don't trust the way the Offense of the Steelers has looked. And then Leshoure because he will get much more opportunity being a RB and I'm sure the Lions will be leading the Cardinals for much of the game so they will want to run the ball.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG III vs. Big Ben:

I know FlyingElvis you have answered this, but I do feel like Big Ben will put up big numbers. Cleveland vs. Washington won't be as competitive or meaningful as Pit vs. Dal because cleveland can't win anything and both Pit and Dal need to win this game to stay in it. This means to me that it will have a lot of passing.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Chris Ivory is a RFA, too.

Also, those of you wishing for it: Bradshaw has been ruled out.

David Wilson owners -->
That's me right now. The guy I'm playing with is a huge Giants fan too and I start Eli in the league as well (2 QB's) so he's going to be hurting no matter what happens. Really hope I win though, he's won the league two years in a row. Anyway...

In a .5 PPR, 30 point per return yard league:

Pick 2:
James Jones @ CHI
Danario Alexander vs. CAR
Brandon Lloyd vs. SF
Antonio Brown @ DAL

Pick 3:
Doug Martin @ NO
Alfred Morris @ CLE
Darren Sproles vs. TB
DeMarco Murray vs. PIT
any of the above 4 not starting

Currently leaning towards the top 2 WR's and top 3 backs, but open to other opinions.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
That's me right now. The guy I'm playing with is a huge Giants fan too and I start Eli in the league as well (2 QB's) so he's going to be hurting no matter what happens. Really hope I win though, he's won the league two years in a row. Anyway...

In a .5 PPR, 30 point per return yard league:

Pick 2:
James Jones @ CHI
Danario Alexander vs. CAR
Brandon Lloyd vs. SF
Antonio Brown @ DAL

Pick 3:
Doug Martin @ NO
Alfred Morris @ CLE
Darren Sproles vs. TB
DeMarco Murray vs. PIT
any of the above 4 not starting

Currently leaning towards the top 2 WR's and top 3 backs, but open to other opinions.
WR
I'd go with Denario Alexander he has become a big physical threat that Rivers trusts and you can't deny his production. I feel like he is a solid play weeke to week. Then I'd go with Brandon Lloyd because it is easier to pass on the niners than run.

RB
I'd go Alfred Morris (he might get some more carries after they take the lead or in response to RGIII's injury), Doug Martin (NO struggles against the run and Doug is a must start imo), and lastly DeMarco Murray (he is more consistent on the touches than Sproles is.) You have a nice stable of RBs.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carson Palmer or Eli Manning this week?

Also
1pt PPR

Danny Amendola, Larry Fitz, DHB, Kendall Wright, Kyle Rudolf, or Darren Sproles?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post

Also
1pt PPR

Danny Amendola, Larry Fitz, DHB, Kendall Wright, Kyle Rudolf, or Darren Sproles?
Tough although I'll take Eli. Out of the rest Sproles by a big margin for me.

For me: :)

14 team league down to the semis!

Need to pick 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR): Bolded my thoughts atm. NON-PPR.

QB: Luck
RB: Gore, Lynch, Morris, Murray, Moreno, Wells
WR: Megatron, Dez, D. Alexander, Shorts
TE: Hernandez

DEF: Miami (vs Jax), NYJ (@Ten)

Essentially I'm stuck on Morris vs Murray at Flex and Dez vs Alexander at WR2.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Trogdor : 12-15-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Tough although I'll take Eli. Out of the rest Sproles by a big margin for me.

For me: :)

14 team league down to the semis!

Need to pick 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR): Bolded my thoughts atm. NON-PPR.

QB: Luck
RB: Gore, Lynch, Morris, Murray, Moreno, Wells
WR: Megatron, Dez, D. Alexander, Shorts
TE: Hernandez

DEF: Miami (vs Jax), NYJ (@Ten)

Essentially I'm stuck on Morris vs Murray at Flex and Dez vs Alexander at WR2.

Thoughts?
I'd be leaning towards doing exactly what you have bolded, but those two calls are tough. Feel like the Browns may key on Morris with RG3 hobbled, and if Cousins plays, not sure how much he will be able to open up that defense. Huge key is gonna be if Dez is effective. If he's effective, obviously you want to play him over Alexander AND it takes a whole lot of pressure off of Murray. imo that one is a coin flip.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post

Also
1pt PPR

Eli and Amendola for me. I'm pretty sure Amendola is going to shred the Vikings.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if RGIII not starting is good for Alf or bad for Alf.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Wonder if RGIII not starting is good for Alf or bad for Alf.
I think it's bad unless Cousins can make some plays down the field and loosen up the D.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I think it's bad unless Cousins can make some plays down the field and loosen up the D.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I'd imagine they'll go run heavy though. It'll be interesting to see how much of an impact RGIII has on their run game vs. the scheme fit of Morris. Think it could be pretty telling. Given I've got Alf going in all three of my playoff games, I hope I'm wrong though.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
In a 12 team, keeper league and just got bounced from the playoffs. Thinking of stashing some guys that could be potential breakout options for next year. Any suggestions? Right now I'm thinking of just grabbing some handcuff type guys, because we don't have to submit our keepers until the week before the draft.
Would like to bump this and see if we can get some more feedback because I have the same question.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm worried about cousin's impact on Garcon. Do I dare roll with Garcon vs Cleveland or go with Stevie vs Seattle or givens vs Mn. .5 ppr
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With RGIII out should I start Fitzpatrick, Bradford, Weeden, or Cousins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having such a hard time deciding between Joe Flacco and Alfred Morris...So tough.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh I'd still go with Garcon but none of them are great starts. Givens could get a nice TD

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a flex question. Steve Smith, Eric Decker, or Trent Richardson starting two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Having such a hard time deciding between Joe Flacco and Alfred Morris...So tough.
Flacco seems way safer to me. Maybe without RGIII the Skins lean on the run more and Morris has a huge game, but Morris could struggle without the run threat of Griffin too. Depending on scoring QB's generally put up more points anyway too.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Got a flex question. Steve Smith, Eric Decker, or Trent Richardson starting two.
Richardson and Smith probably, but I could maybe see going Decker over Smith depending on scoring. That one's kind of a toss up. Definitely Richardson though.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh... Garcon with RG3 out and playing Browns (Haden), or Shorts vs Mia?

Leaning Shorts...
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR league

WR: Nicks or Decker

Flex: Steven Jackson, David Wilson, or Decker/Nicks

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today is going to be a painful day, full of regret. Good luck to you all.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
PPR league

WR: Nicks or Decker

Flex: Steven Jackson, David Wilson, or Decker/Nicks
Nicks and Wilson.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote