Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Basketball Discussion Thread

i've been outta the game for a year but i'm in a cash league this season. i'm looking forward to wasting my precious time.

who are your sleepers?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:34 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potential trade:

Team A gets: James Harden & Anthony Davis

Team B gets: Serge Ibaka & Ersan Ilyasova

H2H categories (pts/ast/reb/stl/blk/to/fg%/3pm/ftm)
which team gets the better deal?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

team a even though it might not be so in the early goings.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injuries are hurting me early on although two of them I was aware of before the draft. I selected Love and then late in the draft I picked Rose. Now I have Nash out at least a month now so I pick up JJ Berea and he could miss some time while getting hit in the head to start the game.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Injuries are hurting me early on although two of them I was aware of before the draft. I selected Love and then late in the draft I picked Rose. Now I have Nash out at least a month now so I pick up JJ Berea and he could miss some time while getting hit in the head to start the game.
You'll be fully loaded for the playoff run. Love, Rose (hopefully), and Nash will all be back by then.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Bynum, Lowry, and Billups in one league.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

UGH rubio was gonna be mine and have my team elite in assists and steals. i should've picked him up sooner, i advise others to pick him up if he's available.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

is waiters worth an add?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

give: batum, gasol
get: lillard, asik

?

am i underselling too much?
Old 11-25-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
give: batum, gasol
get: lillard, asik

?

am i underselling too much?
Marc or Pau?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Marc or Pau?
it's pau. ten
Old 11-29-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dealing Pau now is a bad move imo. If he gets traded somewhere where he is going to be the #1 or #2 option, he instantly becomes an elite option again.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Dealing Pau now is a bad move imo. If he gets traded somewhere where he is going to be the #1 or #2 option, he instantly becomes an elite option again.
i'm just worried it doesn't materialize and i'm stuck with a 13/7 player for my second round pick.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i'm just worried it doesn't materialize and i'm stuck with a 13/7 player for my second round pick.
But Batum is better than Lillard too. I mean, so much of fantasy basketball is balancing stats so i might work for you, but still.....I feel like you're getting hosed value wise.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

how about this one?

i give:
nic batum
marc gasol

i get:
demarcus cousins
oj mayo

i'm getting hosed based on current stats but i don't see batum getting that hot again and i've been trying to unload him. cousins should only go up right? gasol is one of my best players right now though..

this one was offered to me.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't like that either. I like Batum a lot though. His scoring will fall, but the 3+STL+BLK is really, really unique and should remain awesome.

Batum and Gasol should fetch a lot more. Something like Kevin Love and Lillard wouldn't be at all outlandish.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

i give:
nic batum
marc gasol
jason terry

i get:
paul george
serge ibaka
oj mayo

?
Old 12-16-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a PF/C & Tiago Spilter and Andre Drummond are avalible, who has more upside going forward with their teams

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote