Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I saw "Corey" and just assumed.

Also you still have to make it past me buddy.
U have a tough matchup first Cain. The Fighting Yoda Aaron Rodgers are gonna fly!!! Packers against the Lions in Lambeau...refer to my avy!
Old 12-04-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
U have a tough matchup first Cain. The Fighting Yoda Aaron Rodgers are gonna fly!!! Packers against the Lions in Lambeau...refer to my avy!
Haha well... If Jordy and Short weren't hurt I would say I would give you a run for your money. Week two of our matchup is where I am going to make it or break it I think.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is and it is one keeper currently but I would be happier with two.
I think it should be two out of fairness to people who picked toward the end of the draft order. There's gonna be a significant discrepancy in keeper quality if it's just one.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will tell you now even though I picked 8th I don't plan on keeping Brady as ballsy as that might be.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think I've got this.

Very thankful that my stupid decision to switch kickers for the playoffs for no good reason didn't cost me. Blair Walsh failed me. I really expected this to be close.
Your kicker wins this week. 15-1.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Your kicker wins this week. 15-1.
That's certainly helpful. I guess I added the right one.

I like these 2-week playoff matchups though. Less randomness.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've never been in a league that does it this way, but I like it too. Easy for me to say after the fact that it allowed me to beat D for the 1st time in 4 matchups, right?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I've never been in a league that does it this way, but I like it too. Easy for me to say after the fact that it allowed me to beat D for the 1st time in 4 matchups, right?
Yeah this is my first time with this setup as well. I like it to some extent mainly for the fact that I am crippled injury wise and hopefully my guys can come back next week.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:

Pathetic 1st week for the both of us... unless Megatron goes off in the 2nd half.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am surprised that I am beating Yoda with scrubs.

Although I should have started Wilson and I would have raped.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Pathetic 1st week for the both of us... unless Megatron goes off in the 2nd half.
20-point lead for me after Week 1. Thanks to Joique and Calvin for some late catches.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am surprised that I am beating Yoda with scrubs.

Although I should have started Wilson and I would have raped.
**** snow man!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
**** snow man!
If I lost I was going to scream INJURRRYZZZ so its okay that you are blaming the snow.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Good game Yoda. Cannot wait to see who I play in the Championship... Looks like a great battle going on right now to get in.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

**** Russell Wilson.

But let's be honest — I never had a chance without any healthy RBs.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Looks like a rematch FFF. You were the last team to beat us... and our only loss since week 2.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
**** Russell Wilson.

But let's be honest I never had a chance without any healthy RBs.
Yeah, fluke game for Wilson. Crazy.

I'm sure there aren't many teams playing at this point in the season with Bell, Owens, Watson, and Rodgers all starting this week.

Good season.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Looks like a rematch FFF. You were the last team to beat us... and our only loss since week 2.
Oh man. I get to face AD two weeks in a row. He's a man on a mission right now.

Should be fun. Good luck.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
20-point lead for me after Week 1. Thanks to Joique and Calvin for some late catches.
Good Game Cain. Ur team is just so damn good.

Xio, I will give u third place for sexual favors :)
Old 12-16-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Good Game Cain. Ur team is just so damn good.

Xio, I will give u third place for sexual favors :)
I don't need you to give it to me. I can take it on my own.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I don't need you to give it to me. I can take it on my own.
I will still give it to u, but I am not talking about third place ;)
Old 12-16-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I will still give it to u, but I am not talking about third place ;)
Old 12-16-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Old 12-18-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Gah I want to win this thing! To bad I don't have a good feeling.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gah I want to win this thing! To bad I don't have a good feeling.
We got this ****.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote