Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic evil UKFan.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just realized I forgot to vote in my other post. Oops.

vote lynch vikes

for ruining the mafia's game last game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
... perhaps.
So apparently we always see each other as evil... Where is Grizz when you need him to join this trifecta of evil!
Old 12-16-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hammertime

Unlynch ATL
Lynch Vikes

I still know you are evil though ATL. Just want to get to night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players alive, 12 is needed for majority

Vikes (12) - Caddy, Todd, ATL, Gonzo, Vidae, Renji, Shane, OSU, Deep, UKFan, Scotty, JR
Caddy (1) - Vikes

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the town converges, they wouldn't have any gingers in their midst, for they are always evil, right?

Vikes (Townie) has been lynched.

Please send your night actions to both me and Rob!! Deadline will be Monday night at 8 PM but please send them sooner!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town awakens, they are unsure how to feel following yesterday's events. For they lost one of their own, but it seems nobody was too upset over it. As the second day begins, the town must re-focus, for they've lost two of their own in the night.

As they walk down Main Street, the first body they find is Shane P. Hallam. His body strung up in the middle of town, a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead. The town would certainly miss his presence.

Shane P. Hallam (Cop) has been killed.

As the town continues to look around, they find Cigaro's body in a back alley. Cigaro was strung up on the balcony and apparently sawed in half...

Cigaro (Bodyguard) has been killed.

With 20 alive, 11 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like things could have gone better.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I feel like things could have gone better.
I feel like you're right. That was pretty ******.

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome! About five people use their powers on Shane night one, so hopefully someone watched him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to go back and reread the first few pages.

I have some suspicions of some people but nothing concrete.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus ******* christ. Well I was wrong about Shane and Vikes but I feel I had a solid list day one so I will go with the next most suspicious.

Vote: Vidae

Looking an awful lot like how you played last game. Classic evil Vidae.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to run down to the shops and grab lunch. Be back soon so we can work this ish out!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm a cop and vikes is evil. I will fall on my sword tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Vote: vikes
Well, you asked for it.

Lynch Todd

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Jesus ******* christ. Well I was wrong about Shane and Vikes but I feel I had a solid list day one so I will go with the next most suspicious.

Looking an awful lot like how you played last game. Classic evil Vidae.
Haha, ok. It's pretty clear now that Gonzo is evil. If you guys wanna kill me, go for it, but I'm a townie with zero powers. Waste a day on me when Gonzo is pretty clearly evil this game. This is how he plays when evil, more joking and less condescending tone.

vote : Gonzo

Old 12-16-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote TH

Call it a hunch.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

With 20 players alive, 11 is needed for majority

Vidae (1) - Gonzo
JR (1) - Todd
Gonzo (1) - Vidae
TH (1) - Todd

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane is a pretty popular watch target. MOST experienced players know this, so I'm wondering if the mafia is pretty inexperienced. Hopefully the watcher did watch him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good detective work there Vidae. You are always so insightful :)

Some people I want to hear more from:
Fenikz
SP
Deep
UK

Fenikz and SP have been quiet and I have noticed play like this when evil. Deep is being classic Deep so could go either way. UK I just want to get a better read on.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in.

We can't go on a hunch this time around. Vikes is vikes. We lost a cop and a bodyguard. We need to focus on getting good info out. Anyone catched anything on Cig/Shane ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Good detective work there Vidae. You are always so insightful :)

Some people I want to hear more from:
Fenikz
SP
Deep
UK

Fenikz and SP have been quiet and I have noticed play like this when evil. Deep is being classic Deep so could go either way. UK I just want to get a better read on.
Oh yeah, your vote was so insightful wasn't it? At least I had something behind my vote, unlike you. Classic evil Gonzo. I know he's evil. I'm 100% sure on it. You guys can follow my vote or not.

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Shane is a pretty popular watch target. MOST experienced players know this, so I'm wondering if the mafia is pretty inexperienced. Hopefully the watcher did watch him.
Agreed. Sucks to lose a Cop this early but Shane is almost always watched day one so hopefully we can nab a mafia and the domino's start falling. If the SK killed him and he was watched that is huge for us since it eliminates a kill every night.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh yeah, your vote was so insightful wasn't it? At least I had something behind my vote, unlike you. Classic evil Gonzo. I know he's evil. I'm 100% sure on it. You guys can follow my vote or not.
Getting a bit defensive I see. I had quite a bit behind my vote and it appears I was right.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, let's have a look at who had beef with the deceased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
You want evil folk? Shane, Deep, Cigars.
Er, nevermind.

Shane thought there was plenty to look at from the discussion, and the mafia probably believed he would be smart enough to find it. Quite unfortunate that he was a cop, on top of that. As for Cigars, who knows. Probably some stockbroker, got depressed.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Vote TH

Call it a hunch.
If I was evil, then why didn't I hop on the easy Vikes lynch train yesterday?

I'm assuredly good, and lynching anyone good is a bad move after ya'll lynched Vikes for the lulz and had a cop and bodyguard lost.

Which brings the question, maybe Cigaro saved someone last night by guarding them?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote