Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I don't know how people can enjoy being a spellcaster. I've always been a character that either comes in swinging a sword, or long-range death from above with arrows.

My favorite is to sneak shot long-range arrows and then run up and kill.
I ran a light armor sneaky vampire archer for my first play though.

I am going to go with a Paladin style with heavy armor, blocking, restoration and one hand for my next.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That mod sounds a lot like Skyrim Redone.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I ran a light armor sneaky vampire archer for my first play though.

I am going to go with a Paladin style with heavy armor, blocking, restoration and one hand for my next.
The perk that lets you wear heavy armor with out being slowed down by it is awesome.

Also the Nightingales armor looks bad ass but I can't wear it with out dying since I haven't invested in light armor at all.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The perk that lets you wear heavy armor with out being slowed down by it is awesome.

Also the Nightingales armor looks bad ass but I can't wear it with out dying since I haven't invested in light armor at all.
I got a nice mod that adds purple accents... it is awesome. I also have it so I can craft the armor. So on my sneaky archer I have like +120 to bows or something. Nothing stands in my way.

Old 12-05-2012, 03:27 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I don't know how people can enjoy being a spellcaster. I've always been a character that either comes in swinging a sword, or long-range death from above with arrows.

My favorite is to sneak shot long-range arrows and then run up and kill.
Not speaking about Skyrim but in general being a spellcaster is like being an archer only you can freeze ****, explode **** or zap the crap out of it...

Plus they generally get other spells that make playing better!

For instance in Diablo 2... teleport alone made being a sorceress awesome nevermind all the fury you could unleash!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
For instance in Diablo 2... teleport alone made being a sorceress awesome nevermind all the fury you could unleash!
Not to mention the heaving, animated boobs.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-09-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I cannot wait for the expansion for the PC... I am sitting here and I want to start my new character but I want to wait.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Not speaking about Skyrim but in general being a spellcaster is like being an archer only you can freeze ****, explode **** or zap the crap out of it...

Plus they generally get other spells that make playing better!

Idk I became super overpowered as a spell caster.

I would just sprint into caves and other areas with the bad guys and just one shot everyone... clear out the place in like less than 5 min.

I preferred the Paladin character. I had some healing ability and other spells but I was still generally a sword and shield hack n' slash guy. That was more of a challenge, especially against large opponents like a Dragon or even Dwemer Mechs.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gorram reavers, man.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Gorram reavers, man.
Dude I am excited to fight the Ebony Knight! Its Gaenor all over again!
Old 12-14-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have put in over 100 hours in to the PS3 version of Skyrim and other than it freezing a couple of times I have had no problems whatsoever.

It's obviously not the best version of the game but the hate the PS3 version gets is overblown.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

You also took the precautions to prevent it.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I became a vampire I have no idea how that happened.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
You got freaky with the Vampire chick?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude I am excited to fight the Ebony Knight! Its Gaenor all over again!
Hopefully he's just insane to make up for there being no luck skill.

Also, Lurker Vindicators ain't nothing to **** with. I was conjuring Dremora Lords just to distract one. Madre de dios. Thankfully, I used the Super Saiyan shout and took it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
VAMPBRO!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Just got an enhanced graphics mod for Morrowind... **** YEAH!

This should tide me over until the expansion for Skyrim comes out for PC.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragonborn returns to Morrowind from what I understand? Sounds like a must buy.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Dragonborn returns to Morrowind from what I understand? Sounds like a must buy.
You go back to Solsthiem if I recall correctly.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You go back to Solsthiem if I recall correctly.
And it is just grand. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to purchase the DLC sometime during the winter break. Still haven't played Dawnguard yet either so I've got alot ahead of me.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm going to purchase the DLC sometime during the winter break. Still haven't played Dawnguard yet either so I've got alot ahead of me.
I'm downloading all the DLC while I'm off work, uninstalling a bunch of mods, and trying a more vanilla Skyrim for a while.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-22-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think BB's gonna really like Dragonborn. Because the East Empire Trading Company abandoned Raven Rock and the Nords gave it to the Dunmer, there's a lot of stuff relating to Morrowind, Dunmer lore, and culture. There's even a character from Morrowind in the game. I'm really having a blast with it.

Oh, and Nordic armor and weaponry is one of my, if not most, favorite equipment in the game. Even more so than Stalhrim. It's just great looking!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So a friend of mine bought me Skyrim on Steam for a pretty badass Christmas gift. I'm a huge fan of ES games but for some reason I haven't played Skyrim yet. Wish me luck sirs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So a friend of mine bought me Skyrim on Steam for a pretty badass Christmas gift. I'm a huge fan of ES games but for some reason I haven't played Skyrim yet. Wish me luck sirs.
Good luck sir... I am still planning on getting GW2 so don't let this consume too much of your life.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Kiss any free time you have goodbye.