Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I need about 14 points from the Titans D/ST. So, in essence, I need Sanchez to really Sanchez this one.
Thus my confidence that they can get enough points for you. Doesn't hurt that it looks like they'll be playing from behind too which means they'll need to throw. Almost Sanchez-ed it right there.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
What? (10characters)
As a positive trait.

If someone is accurate, they can improve on it.

If someone isn't accurate with the football, they aren't just going to grow accuracy. It's a skill that few professionals have.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair I never liked Locker as a prospect.

Haha this game is like a clinic on bad quarterback play.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone that criticizes Locker needs to realize that he is currently playing with a backup offensive line, and a backup offensive coordinator. Oh, and he separated his shoulder and missed half the season basically.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker has always had excuses.

Truly good quarterbacks transcend things like that. Always.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Locker has always had excuses.

Truly good quarterbacks transcend things like that. Always.
That's fine, but seriously. People are already talking like the Titans might as well throw in the towel on him. It's ridiculous.

I wasn't even a Locker proponent when we took him. I wanted Dalton.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't anticipate routes well. And I think he plays a little too frantic sometimes. I don't think his accuracy is a huge problem. I don't think it will ever be a strength of his, but I also don't think that's what's holding him back right now.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
That's fine, but seriously. People are already talking like the Titans might as well throw in the towel on him. It's ridiculous.

I wasn't even a Locker proponent when we took him. I wanted Dalton.
I wouldn't start Hasselbeck over him or anything, but if they have a chance to upgrade that position, I'd look into it. But I never liked Locker either.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't start Hasselbeck over him or anything, but if they have a chance to upgrade that position, I'd look into it. But I never liked Locker either.
It's not like they didn't try to upgrade with Peyton this past offseason.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee hasn't had a solid foundation at QB since the days of McNair.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I didn't see the Cumberland play live. That wasn't a catch!?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Fouts is clowning the Jets and Sanchez for only passing for a net 18 yards so far in the first half.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I need about 14 points from the Titans D/ST. So, in essence, I need Sanchez to really Sanchez this one.
You might get your wish buddy.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah on the Cumberland play the ball clearly hit the ground.

Titans D almost there for you Brent?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to Gruden's utter cluelessness when talking about the Tebow Drive was awesome.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this. suck for bridgewater?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I don't know. The Jets obviously need a QB. But they need to clean house. But Woody loves Rex. I have a bad feeling he's going to keep Rex and ax Mike T.

Then they'll trade up for Geno Smith or something.

What a mess. They need so much.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't know. The Jets obviously need a QB. But they need to clean house. But Woody loves Rex. I have a bad feeling he's going to keep Rex and ax Mike T.

Then they'll trade up for Geno Smith or something.

What a mess. They need so much.
Still, QB is easily the position that will help the team the most. A guy who can make the surrounding players better instead of worse will make a huge impact on the offense. Defense is much better in games than on paper, has been for years, and that's without an offense that can stay on the field.

I think they miss the playoffs, Woody axes Tanny and keeps Rex.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Oh My Goodness Mardy Gilyard. Lolercopter.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez stat line is so hilarious.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Sucks for Tebow that what he was 'good' at, RG3, Kaep, and Wilson are better at.

And they can all actually throw.

The Tebow QB will be extinct as all these dual threats are now also great passers.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the Jets the worse 6-8 team ever?
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I can see it now. Jets are going to win this thing 9-7 and two teams will have had wins without scoring a TD.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Brett Kern, why?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a terrible game
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote