Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-19-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After suffering the loss of TH due to their indecision yesterday, the town was determined not to repeat the same mistake. Suspicion has been following Todd throughout the game and the town decided that now was the time to act. They descended upon him quickly; beating him to death.

Todd (Townie) has been lynched

Send in your night actions to both me and Grizz, you have 24 hours but please be quicker!
Old 12-19-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town awakens, saddened by the mistake they made yesterday. Today, it is more bad news.

As they walk down Main Street, the first body they find is Scottyboy. His body strung up in the middle of town, bullet holes riddling his entire midsection. This was a major blow for the town.

Scottyboy (Watcher) has been killed.

As the town continues to look around, they find Vidae.....in 2 separate pieces. He was cut in half by a rusty saw.

Vidae (Townie) has been killed.

With 11 alive, 6 votes are needed for majority.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking either UK or Fenikz.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In fact, I'm pretty sure he is evil.

vote Fenikz

Old 12-19-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I think I have to agree with you... but I want people to post first.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not evil just sick

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
not evil just sick
But you are still alive.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably because of my inactivity

Old 12-19-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Everyone start role claiming. Go. We have no more protectors so may as well spill any beans you do have.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Six people left have <20 posts. **** you.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

why do you keep asking everyone to role reveal

me thinks you are evil

Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
why do you keep asking everyone to role reveal

me thinks you are evil
It's obvious there are no power roles left.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

then just assume they are all townies with 1 mason

Old 12-19-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah I'm pretty sure Fenikz is a mafia goon. I'm more than happy to end the day with him being lynched.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am actually more weary of Caddy being evil at this point.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am actually more weary of Caddy being evil at this point.
I'm not even going to bother defending myself if a vote train starts up.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

because you are evil?

Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
because you are evil?
Because it should be pretty obvious I'm not. I went damn hard at him alongside Vidae. I'm a tracker who bust his load already.

Fenikz is the vote here. Would be nice to hear from the remaining 75% of the town. Also, I love the fact that Fenikz's post count has increased like 50% in this last page when I start calling him out.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

people have been calling me out every day

vote: Caddy

Old 12-19-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
people have been calling me out every day

vote: Caddy
6/16 of your posts are in the last 10 minutes.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think fenikz is evil. He's either that or a townie. His accusations of Caddy right now make me more confident.

Lynch fenikz

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

voting for the guy who is constantly asking people to reveal themselves with no protection left makes me evll

solid logic deep

Old 12-19-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Fenikz (2) - Caddy, Deep
Caddy (1) - Fenikz

With 11 players alive, 6 is needed for majority.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
voting for the guy who is constantly asking people to reveal themselves with no protection left makes me evll

solid logic deep
Because I never ask people to role reveal. That is the opposite of how I like to approach the game.