Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may be in the minority here, but I think Isaac Bruce gets in. He is third in yardage behind Rice and Owens; however, what stands out to me the most is that he is considered by many as one of the route runners of all-time. When you are an all-time great at something, that holds a lot of weight with me. It will likely take a while, but he eventually gets in IMO.

Same with Chris Carter and Tim Brown. Carter will probably make it the next two years. Much like Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce, Brown will take a while, but what people fail to realize is that he doubled as a dangerous punt returner.

Hines Ward will get in as well. His numbers may not be as good as many receivers, but like Bruce, he is considered an all-time great in a particular area: Blocking. He also had a history of playing well in the big games. Two Super Bowl rings also helps.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote