Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-19-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Is this a joke post?
The Brady Quinn part? Obviously.

If you mean the first bit, then no. If they don't like any of the quarterbacks this year and don't think they should should take one of them at #1, then whats the problem with planning to get one the year after? If they really don't like any of the QB's this year, it would make more sense than picking someone they don't believe will be any good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The Brady Quinn part? Obviously.

If you mean the first bit, then no. If they don't like any of the quarterbacks this year and don't think they should should take one of them at #1, then whats the problem with planning to get one the year after? If they really don't like any of the QB's this year, it would make more sense than picking someone they don't believe will be any good.
Looking ahead to next years potential classes simply isn't something teams do. It just doesn't work that Although I agree with the concept that you shouldn't take a QB unless you think he's 'your guy' but the Chiefs are almost beyond the point of being overly picky. And I have a hard time believing that there isn't a single QB in this class that the Chiefs can convince themselves is capable of being a quality starter. This QB class is much better than it's getting credit for. People need to take the #1 pick of the pedestal.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless the Chiefs sign a veteran, they're a lock to take a QB in the first or second round. They'll only be drafting a QB in 2014 if they're not happy with the guy they spent a high pick on the year before.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Looking ahead to next years potential classes simply isn't something teams do. It just doesn't work that Although I agree with the concept that you shouldn't take a QB unless you think he's 'your guy' but the Chiefs are almost beyond the point of being overly picky. And I have a hard time believing that there isn't a single QB in this class that the Chiefs can convince themselves is capable of being a quality starter. This QB class is much better than it's getting credit for. People need to take the #1 pick of the pedestal.
Well it was just hypothetical as I have no idea what the Chiefs are thinking. If I was them, i'd definitely draft a QB. Tyler Wilson, Geno Smith, anyone.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I don't know. I just don't believe in taking a QB for the sake of taking one in the first round. Take them because you think they will be a franchise signal caller for your team.

If not, don't take one and build up your supporting cast for when you DO find that franchise QB.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is a great year to try and get a QB with the 33rd pick.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
any chance that the saints draft warmack and kick grubbs to RT, warmack gives the saints exactly what the offense needs, a guard that can man up but also just wont allow the pocket to collapse giving brees the ability to do what he did in previous years instead of struggling to stay alive like he has this year
Nope, Grubbs is a true guard and they are paying him like a very good one.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just teach Warmack how to snap. Beastly interior!

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I don't know. I just don't believe in taking a QB for the sake of taking one in the first round. Take them because you think they will be a franchise signal caller for your team.

If not, don't take one and build up your supporting cast for when you DO find that franchise QB.
The Chiefs have been doing this, right? Bowe is probably leaving, right? Good job finding a #1 WR... only to have him walk because I guess they still haven't found a QB worth taking in the 1st round yet.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
We'll pretend this is true, even though I disagree: where do the Chiefs go with the first pick? We don't need an OT. We don't need an OLB. There is no WR worthy of a top 10 selection, and taking another DT is pretty much out of the question.

What would you draft? What position?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We'll pretend this is true, even though I disagree: where do the Chiefs go with the first pick? We don't need an OT. We don't need an OLB. There is no WR worthy of a top 10 selection, and taking another DT is pretty much out of the question.

Another very good point.

I guess it would be offensive tackle if they want to let Branden Albert leave as a free agent but that would be closer to a lateral move than an upgrade. Just a tough situation for the Chiefs.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Another very good point.

I guess it would be offensive tackle if they want to let Branden Albert leave as a free agent but that would be closer to a lateral move than an upgrade. Just a tough situation for the Chiefs.
Donald Stephenson has come in and played pretty well since Albert has been sidelined with a back injury. If they don't plan on re-signing Albert then I agree that Joeckel makes some sense, but more sense than a QB? That is not something I can really agree with.

It is a tough situation, but I'd just roll with the QB and see what you've got. Forget value here and go for the guy who helps you out the most.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
The Chiefs have been doing this, right? Bowe is probably leaving, right? Good job finding a #1 WR... only to have him walk because I guess they still haven't found a QB worth taking in the 1st round yet.
Perhaps, but that is probably more of a symptom of Pioli being a poor GM. They've had plenty of opportunities to try and address their QB situation but have been content with sticking with a terrible Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn, as well as drafting a mid-rounder in Stanzi.

A good GM can address the needs of a team and make a better situation for any QB they do draft, whether now or in the future.

I think people believe I'm arguing against them taking Geno Smith. I like Geno quite a bit and think he could be a great QB. I'm merely stating there are legitimate concerns by various people that there isn't really any franchise QB in this draft. If the Chiefs believe this (Chiefs being the key part of this) then by all means, pass on a QB. Get another stud player.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people are REALLY REALLY down on Geno and Tyler Wilson. I guess we were all spoiled with RG3 and Luck, huh? Just because they aren't those 2, doesn't mean they're not good prospects deserving of #1 overall or potential franchise guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I like Geno a lot actually. I don't think Wilson or Barkley are good though.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like Geno a lot actually. I don't think Wilson or Barkley are good though.
I surprisingly like Geno. Good feeling about him.

I just love Wilson's attitude and toughness. Kid's got all the intangibles to be a really successful QB. He's got the physical tools too, don't get me wrong. He got the **** kicked out of him against Rutgers and just kept getting back up and put the team on his shoulders and tried to do everything he could. He REALLY impressed me. Don't get a lot of the Wilson hate.

and i'm very "meh" on Barkley
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I honestly don't know. I kind of had a knee-jerk reaction seeing Geno Smith mocked no. 1 overall, because watching him I'd never thought I was watching an elite talent. But I am struggling to think of an obvious alternative.

Quote:
Didn't the Dolphins take Chad Henne in the second round the year they drafted Jake Long? I think I'm being persuaded by the Geno Smith camp, but more by being convinced this draft is looking pretty weak at the top. Plenty of players to fill out rosters with, but no one who blows you away as a prospect.

Quote:
Perhaps, but that is probably more of a symptom of Pioli being a poor GM. They've had plenty of opportunities to try and address their QB situation but have been content with sticking with a terrible Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn, as well as drafting a mid-rounder in Stanzi.

A good GM can address the needs of a team and make a better situation for any QB they do draft, whether now or in the future.
This is what I keep thinking, too. The Chiefs situation right now is exactly why a lot of teams try to bring in a new quarterback every year. They've pretty much neglected the position. It seems like a mindset that goes all the way back to Trent Green-era Chiefs where it was all about the line, and their FA-acquired QB directed an offense built around a strong, consistent running game. You see them taking players like Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson at the top of drafts, solid players who don't make many splash plays, and I feel like for years the Chiefs have been sort of irrational about not bringing in big-play type players for their offense through the draft. The closest they've come is Jamaal Charles, and in the third round, that was an accident. It seems like they want to draft for need, for their schemes, and always have a reason to think another position is more important at the top of the draft. They've been bringing in quarterbacks other teams didn't want for years. The more I think about it, the more I hear what Vidae is saying, that the Chiefs do need to try. Because at worst they don't get better, but they're at worst already.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Maybe the Chiefs should draft Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson. They've got a pretty decent roster otherwise.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

A lot of Chief fans WANT two QBs. They want a first rounder and a 3rd/4th/5th/whatever. Kind of like what the Redskins did with RG3. We have no QB on the roster that deserves to be on an NFL roster so why the hell not?

Draft Geno, sign a Veteran to be a backup, and draft someone like Aaron Murray or EJ Manuel if they fall. You hope to never have to rely on them, but we need new blood at the position.

Old 12-20-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
If KC and JAX both lose their two remaining games, doesn't KC have #1 and #34 while JAX has #2 and #33?

Are you saying Jacksonville needs to take a QB?
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
If KC and JAX both lose their two remaining games, doesn't KC have #1 and #34 while JAX has #2 and #33?

I didn't know which picks they had, exactly.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
A lot of Chief fans WANT two QBs. They want a first rounder and a 3rd/4th/5th/whatever. Kind of like what the Redskins did with RG3. We have no QB on the roster that deserves to be on an NFL roster so why the hell not?

Draft Geno, sign a Veteran to be a backup, and draft someone like Aaron Murray or EJ Manuel if they fall. You hope to never have to rely on them, but we need new blood at the position.
With rookie salaries completely different now, it makes all kinds of sense to bring in two top prospects when the depth chart is so miserable. I really do think the Chiefs have a lot of talent in the rest of their units, and I wouldn't be surprised if a rookie QB has a lot of success there next year. The Redskins are looking pretty smart right now. It'd be pretty cool to see two legit QB prospects go to the same team and battle it out in camp. That could excite a fan base and invigorate the team.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I'd say that's a given.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just last year Dre Kirkpatrick, Orson Charles, and Vontaze Burfict.

The Bengals are still taking plenty of chances on guys with character issues.
Burfict was not drafted, he was a UFA. And one of the more impressive rookies this year so the change in how the team character is evident. In the old days, they would have drafted Burfict and he would have remained a spoiled angry kid. And the other two's 'issues' were lame and tame in this world and compared to previous bad picks (like Odell Thurman).

It is time to move the bias over to perhaps the Lions who are full of slugs these days.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez went at 4, Tannehill at 8, Locker went at 8, Gabbert went at 10.

I would easily take both Geno or Wilson over those top QB prospects over the last few years.

I also think Wilson will skyrocket into the top 10 by April. 2.5:1 TD/INT with a 63% completion percentage is impressive considering he was playing in hell all year long.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote