Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-20-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hey guys! How's everyone's day going?
lol...this is brutal right now
Old 12-20-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote fenikz

It's horrible

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have spent the morning in administrative meetings at my school, then a Christmas music program/play - SMH + FML.
Jvig, would you be willing to share what evidence you have against fenikz?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I have spent the morning in administrative meetings at my school, then a Christmas music program/play - SMH + FML.
Jvig, would you be willing to share what evidence you have against fenikz?
Just on the grounds that he and Caddy went back and forth at each other, Caddy dies and Fenikz tries saying it was nothing but a ploy to get people to turn against him. I have no evidence really, I don't really buy that story he gave, so I voted for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just on the grounds that he and Caddy went back and forth at each other, Caddy dies and Fenikz tries saying it was nothing but a ploy to get people to turn against him. I have no evidence really, I don't really buy that story he gave, so I voted for him.
The only thing I can couple that with is the fact that Fenikz has never made it this far. I need to think this out.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch fenikz

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Fenikz (4) - Jvig, ATL, woot, Deep
Jvig (1) - Fenikz
ATL (1) - UKFan
UKFan (2) - OSU, CJ

With 9 players alive, 5 is needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems the rest of you have made up your minds, time to put the nail in his coffin

unvote

vote fenikz

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

Fenikz (5) - Jvig, ATL, woot, Deep, OSU
Jvig (1) - Fenikz
ATL (1) - UKFan
UKFan (1) - CJ

With 9 players alive, 5 is needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I'm on an epic conference call. Grizz, please take the write up if you have the time
Old 12-20-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

As the town surveys the remaining players, they decide that fenikz's presence simply didn't make sense, for he was typically dead by now. They descend upon him and put him out of his misery.

Fenikz (Townie) has been lynched.

Send in your night actions!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

The town awakens the next day in desperation mode, for they've lost another member. In the middle of town square, there is OSU, strung up with a single bullet hole through his forehead.

OSUGiants17 (Townie) has been killed.

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for majority!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll see out your final wish OSU. This one's for you buddy.

vote: UKFan
Old 12-20-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Raiderz

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-20-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Updated Vote Count:

UKFan (1) - ATL
R4L (1) - Woot

With 7 players alive, 4 is needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Ugh where is everyone again ?! this is so boring

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-20-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got in after 11 hours of drinking. I am a townie, I realise that you wont believe me but it's the truth so there's that.

Vote: ATL

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I find it very suspicious that the primary person who who found you suspicious comes up dead, then you come back from a so called "11 hours of drinking" to cast a vote for the one person who has now voted for you.

Here are two of OSU's original rational for his votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

Also, UKFan constantly pointing me out without voting for me has me a little suspicious of him. I could see him being mafia and trying to make sure attention stays on me without being the one to start the lynch train that way if you do lynch me he can get rid of someone good and keep his hands clean. The way he is instigating from afar just really has me suspicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
There is no doubt in my mind that UKFan is mafia, absolutely no doubt. He didn't vote for Gonzo and his continuous push to keep pressure on me without voting for me seemed like a classic mafia ploy to get an easy lynch train going while keeping his hands clean. His game just really strikes me as evil this game. And it's not just that he is coming after me, it's the way he is half assing it. It just feels to me like he is trying to instigate so someone else can start the lynch train. He called me out after others had stated slight suspicions and then talked about whoever else was brought up by others(TH and Todd mostly) because he knew they where who he needed to talk about to keep pressure on others and off him.

[b]vote UKFan /B]
I think OSU had you pinned.

vote: UK

Old 12-20-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Unvote Raiderz
Vote UK

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go with it.

Lynch UK

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

UKFan (4) - ATL, CJ, Woot, Deep

With 7 players alive, 4 is needed for majority.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

UK Fan (townie) has been lynched.

Mafia(Woot, ATL, CJ) win! I'd finish with a nice write up, but apparently nobody gave a **** about this game. Congrats mafia.....fitting this ended on a classic Deep pop in
Old 12-20-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Holy crap lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Night Actions/Roles: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...iekhvaVE#gid=0
Old 12-20-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon