Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-20-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh, you're in the library? MAYBE YOU CAN LOOK UP WHAT THE WORD FUNNY MEANS!

Yeah. I went there.
Is this what funny means?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
You make me so sad.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I think it means this

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The Chiefs should trade Glenn Dorsey to NE for peanuts and draft Star L...
If i'm drafting a DL that high i'd like to see him be able to get to the QB.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
If i'm drafting a DL that high i'd like to see him be able to get to the QB.
Clearly, you would not fit in among the rest of the Chiefs front office.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think it means this

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can have Dorsey AND keep the peanuts.

I want Dorsey to go to a 4-3 team and hopefully revitalize his career. He wasn't as bad as people made him out to be as a 3-4 DE, but he could be better in a different scheme.
The Chiefs might become a 4-3. The talent is much better suited for 3-4, coaches have switched alignement before despite a talent disparity.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs rushed for 350 yards and held Indy's offense to 13 points holding Andrew Luck in check all day....and we still lost.

And people still think KC shouldn't draft a QB with the first pick. Blows my mind.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can have Dorsey AND keep the peanuts.

I want Dorsey to go to a 4-3 team and hopefully revitalize his career. He wasn't as bad as people made him out to be as a 3-4 DE, but he could be better in a different scheme.
If I had to put money on it, I'd say Dorsey's a Bear next year. While Emery didn't get to KC until after the 2008 draft, he should be pretty familiar w/ Dorsey from his KC days. Also, the Bears have a history of going after D-linemen who were top picks that haven't quite put it together, that they hope would excel in their scheme. Amobi Okoye, Gaines Adams, Brian Price all come to mind.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, we don't need a quarterback in KC.

He cannot throw a pass with his helmet...off..oh

<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs do need a QB. Sucks that there isn't a good one for them to take. They are where I wanted Luck to go last year, love their young core.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
The Chiefs might become a 4-3. The talent is much better suited for 3-4, coaches have switched alignement before despite a talent disparity.
They don't need to fully switch to a 4-3, but I think it'd be a much better idea for them to go to a 1-gap 3-4 and get some more versatile players for the interior. I think it'd help them get more from Poe quickly, too. 0-tech NT is just a long developmental position.

But they need to take a QB first overall.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't scouted the QBs this year, but I did see some of Tyler Wilson, and I like him. He's no Luck or RGIII, but you guys have to get that out of your head. That was once in every 10 years type of qb draft class, it's not happening again, but just bc a guy isn't Andrew Luck doesn't mean he can't be a franchise qb.

I think Tyler has potential.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
They don't need to fully switch to a 4-3, but I think it'd be a much better idea for them to go to a 1-gap 3-4 and get some more versatile players for the interior. I think it'd help them get more from Poe quickly, too. 0-tech NT is just a long developmental position.

Yes please to the 1-gap. I think RAC is the only coach still running a 2-gap, unless I'm mistaken?

Old 12-24-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post

No disagreements with that here.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
The Chiefs do need a QB. Sucks that there isn't a good one for them to take. They are where I wanted Luck to go last year, love their young core.
Exactly my point. Its blatantly obvious that its their biggest need. The problem is there isnt one worthy of number 1 status so they will have to pull the trigger on one and hope for the best.
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

A lot can change between now and April.

It doesn't matter to me anyway. I'm taking Geno #1 right now and not caring about perceived value.

Old 12-25-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
The Chiefs rushed for 350 yards and held Indy's offense to 13 points holding Andrew Luck in check all day....and we still lost.

And people still think KC shouldn't draft a QB with the first pick. Blows my mind.
If you do not think that the QB is going to be a franchise QB then it does make sense not to draft one. Why not draft more of a sure thing at another position then draft a QB you are not sure about? Why do people assume there is no good QBs later or you can not get a QB through trade or free agency? People are way to enamored with taking QBs early when they are not that good. Just ask Jacksonville or Minnesota how that has been working for them this year.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
If you do not think that the QB is going to be a franchise QB then it does make sense not to draft one. Why not draft more of a sure thing at another position then draft a QB you are not sure about? Why do people assume there is no good QBs later or you can not get a QB through trade or free agency? People are way to enamored with taking QBs early when they are not that good. Just ask Jacksonville or Minnesota how that has been working for them this year.
The Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round in three decades. It's no wonder that the franchise has been largely irrelevant in that time. I'm sick of trading for another teams backup or off the scrap heap. We have to be done with that.

And you list Jacksonville and Minnesota as reasons to not do it. When I look at those teams I'm envious. At least they're attempting to fix the most important position in sports. At least they're trying.

And at #1, there are no other glaring needs for this team. There is no WR worthy of a top 10 selection, there is no need for another DT or an OT. QB is the biggest need and we'll be in the position to draft the best one. We have to do it.

Old 12-25-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Wilson, Geno Smith, and Mike Glennon all have the skill sets to be successful in the NFL. The most important decision for the Chiefs will be bringing in a coach and philosophy that matches well with whichever quarterback they select. It sounds like a simple concept but far too often in the league we see teams try to plug in players who have "talent" but don't necessarily fit the team's system/philosophy. Seeing who the Chiefs bring in this off-season may give us a strong indication of which quarterback ultimately goes number one.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 12-25-2012 at 02:07 PM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, if there's not a QB I like to be THE FRANCHISE, I'm not taking him with the first pick.

Now I haven't scouted this draft enough yet, but I'd I'm the KC GM and I don't fall in love with a guy, here's what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna add a veteran QB that can win games, maybe Alex Smith if I can get him, if not then maybe somebody like Matt Moore. Just somebody I know I can win games with.

Then I'm gonna go BPA with the top pick and build a great defense/running game/weapons around my solid QB.

Then on day 2 I'm adding a QB that can possibly be successful to compete with the veteran.

Then I'll look to get a QB in the first next year and add him onto my great team.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Personally, if there's not a QB I like to be THE FRANCHISE, I'm not taking him with the first pick.

Now I haven't scouted this draft enough yet, but I'd I'm the KC GM and I don't fall in love with a guy, here's what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna add a veteran QB that can win games, maybe Alex Smith if I can get him, if not then maybe somebody like Matt Moore. Just somebody I know I can win games with.

Then I'm gonna go BPA with the top pick and build a great defense/running game/weapons around my solid QB.

Then on day 2 I'm adding a QB that can possibly be successful to compete with the veteran.

Then I'll look to get a QB in the first next year and add him onto my great team.
We've done the veteran QB / add "talent" route for years. It doesn't work here.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post

No one the Chiefs could draft with the 1st pick would make sense. Taking the BPA will just mean wasting a high pick on a position they dont need players, instead of taking a QB that can turn their franchise around.

And you're assuming they'll be able to get a QB on on day 2. There is no guarantee that one will be available. Then if they were to get a QB on day 2, why would they then get one the next year in the first? That makes no sense.

Also, with an Alex Smith at QB, the Chiefs would win enough games to push them out of the reach of good QB's, but they definitely wouldn't be getting to the playoffs. There would be literally nothing good coming from that situation other than setting the franchise even further back.

Taking a QB with the #1 pick is the only option for them. If you fail to see otherwise then I don't know what to say.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No one the Chiefs could draft with the 1st pick would make sense. Taking the BPA will just mean wasting a high pick on a position they dont need players, instead of taking a QB that can turn their franchise around.

And you're assuming they'll be able to get a QB on on day 2. There is no guarantee that one will be available. Then if they were to get a QB on day 2, why would they then get one the next year in the first? That makes no sense.

Also, with an Alex Smith at QB, the Chiefs would win enough games to push them out of the reach of good QB's, but they definitely wouldn't be getting to the playoffs. There would be literally nothing good coming from that situation other than setting the franchise even further back.

Taking a QB with the #1 pick is the only option for them. If you fail to see otherwise then I don't know what to say.
We've seen recent examples of that not being true. Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. Might even have another example this year. Russell Wilson. Seems that unless your a Manning brother. More fail than succeed.

Top 5 PIcks Working Out
Peyton Manning - 1998
Donovan McNabb - 1999
Eli Manning - 2004
Philip Rivers - 2004
Matt Ryan - 2008

Not Working Out
Ryan Leaf 1998
Tim Couch 1999
Akili Smith 1999
David Carr 2002
Joey Harrington 2002
Alex Smith 2005
Vince Young 2006
Jamarcus Russell 2007
Mark Sanchez 2009

Had their moments but really didn't work out
Mike Vick 2001
Carson Palmer 2003

Too Early To Tell
Matt Stafford 2009
Cam Newton 2010

Let's look where this year's playoff qb's were drafted
Tom Brady 199
Joe Flacco 18th Traded up from 26 after trading down to that spot
Matt Schaub 115
Peyton Manning 1st
Andy Dalton 35
Andrew Luck 1st

RGIII 2nd Romo - Free Agent
Aaron Rodgers 24th
Matt Ryan 3rd
Colin Kaepernick 36
Russell Wilson 75
Christian Ponder 12th Playoff qb....LOL

Looks to me that unless you were graded a super, super prospect. Like the Manning Brothers or Andrew Luck. Most of the others just don't live up to their rep. Geno Smith fits the profile more of a Couch, Stafford or David Carr than either Manning or Luck. Time will tell.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

correlation does not imply causation.