Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutting him would be doing him a favor. Let the ****** rot.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I really wish Clowney were eligible for the draft this offseason. I would drop a #1 overall on that dude.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why haven't we moved Burris inside? What happened to Curry....thought he would have come back by now.

What happened with Jack Crawford, had hopes for him and is Andre Carter really on our roster? gtdamn.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 12-23-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I remember Curry getting cut.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew he was on the PUP list but yea he got cut last month. Oh well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Seymour, Kelly, McFadden, DHB and Huff all off this team next year. Just so much money tied up in those 5.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Wouldn't miss any of them. Seymour is the best of that group but he's old and no longer worth it. Hell he probably wasn't worth it when we made the trade.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Wouldn't miss any of them. Seymour is the best of that group but he's old and no longer worth it. Hell he probably wasn't worth it when we made the trade.
I'm tired of his frequent personal fouls that cost the team big time. How many times has he been tossed out of games?

And he's good for at least 2 or 3 games missed due to his knee now. He played a total of 16 last year, but he was very limited in most of those.

He is likely to finish the season with 8 this year. No thank you.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I think that list of guys are overpaid and some should be replaced, I don't think all of them will be let go in the same offseason. We'd need a hell of a draft and some great FA signings to fill those holes.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Why haven't we moved Burris inside? What happened to Curry....thought he would have come back by now.

What happened with Jack Crawford, had hopes for him and is Andre Carter really on our roster? gtdamn.
Carter has actually been our best pass rushing lineman the last couple games. I'd be all for bringing him back next season as veteran depth.

Burris is our WILL. If anyone gets kicked inside, I'd give Wheeler a look there. That being said, Omar Gaither hasn't been terrible.

Crawford might be relevant next year as a backup 5 tech. TBD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I could see Seymour, Kelly, McFadden, DHB and Huff all off this team next year. Just so much money tied up in those 5.
Honestly, I'm hoping we hang onto McFadden in spite of his worthlessness in this scheme. He won't bring us anything in trade, but could net us a 4th or 5th round comp pick down the road if we just let him leave as a FA. That's the extent of his usefulness right now, save for maybe being one more reason to kick Knapp to the curb. What a god awful hire...

Seymour's contract voids at the end of the year, so he should net us a decent comp pick in 2014.

Kelly? Clip him. Useless.

DHB and Huff...I'm conflicted when it comes to both. Bey is a hard worker, and I want more guys like that on my team. But the dude just isn't very good, and is really misused in this offense.

Huff is a guy I thought would benefit greatly from an improved scheme. That may yet be the case, but not until we develop some semblance of a pass rush. I'd like to keep him around, but I won't mourn losing him.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote