Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-19-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gotta start Charles.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
NFLDC! You have have been an invaluable asset to me on my quest for the championship. We have made it! Please help me win it.

RBs and Flex are my main concern.

-Jamaal Charles scares me... Crennell is moronic and gives guy no carries and very little usage in the pass game. However, Charles can break a big run and boom I cry that he's on my bench.

-Colston has not been that great the last few weeks. Do I insist on starting him against a solid Dallas defense? Or should I start Lloyd over him and play Charles at flex.

-Not shown in the picture is Michael Turner vs. DET. I just saw him on the waiver wire, someone must have been frustrated with their loss haha. Anyway that seems like a solid start as well.
Bumping this as it was bottom of the page.

And Mufasa, start him and bench who?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJGE is hot and he's more reliable than Charles or McFadden, imo. I'd play him and bench Lloyd. He's got only a few good scoring weeks and the one two weeks ago was very fluky.

Other than BJGE for Lloyd, I'd leave the rest as is.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
BJGE is hot and he's more reliable than Charles or McFadden, imo. I'd play him and bench Lloyd. He's got only a few good scoring weeks and the one two weeks ago was very fluky.

Other than BJGE for Lloyd, I'd leave the rest as is.
Okay sounds good, thanks. This is also a PPR I forgot to mention. If that means anything for you in this case.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-21-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Okay sounds good, thanks. This is also a PPR I forgot to mention. If that means anything for you in this case.
Not really. The only guy that affects in a big way is BJGE but he's getting fed and is hot. He should be good for another 100 yard game and hopefully a TD.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Not really. The only guy that affects in a big way is BJGE but he's getting fed and is hot. He should be good for another 100 yard game and hopefully a TD.
Okay but you said to drop Lloyd right?

That gives me DMC, Spiller and BJGE.

Charles on the bench. You agree with this desicion?

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-21-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd bring in Charles for DMC and BGE for Lloyd.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 vs Philly or Romo vs New Orleans? Struggling w/ this one..
Old 12-21-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles over DMC for sure, for me. Not even a question.

Lloyd/BJGE is actually a really tough call if it is PPR. The past two games, Lloyd has 25 targets... Hard to bench that kind of upside, his receptions could outscore BJGE alone.

BJGE higher floor, much lower upside.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
RG3 vs Philly or Romo vs New Orleans? Struggling w/ this one..
anyone? Still going back and forth.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start 2 PPR League

Hakeem Nicks @ BAL
Marques Colston @ DAL
Eric Decker Vs. CLE
Cecil Shorts Vs. NE
James Jones Vs. TEN

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
anyone? Still going back and forth.
go with RG3

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Blackmon New England
Brian Hartline Buffalo
Antonio Brown Cincinnati
Torrey Smith Giants (Questionable)

I'm leaning on Justin Blackmon. My team is awesome, but I'm nervous about this week. I'm projected to win by only 8, as long as Julio doesn't get any more points tonight.

Last edited by Mufasa : 12-22-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some advice please sirs.

My WRs have been a weak spot all season but I've gotten by with averageness. Now I don't know who to start. Need a WR2 and a flex. Starting AP and Forte and Wayne at WR1.

Garçon vs Philly
Lloyd vs Jax
Blackmon vs NE
Maclin vs Skins
BGE vs Pitt
Could pick up Hartline vs Buffalo

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Well after one half Justin Blackmon has gotten me 12 points.

Peterson, Foster, AJ Green, and Jimmy Graham combined also got me 12 points.

Bad week to play like **** guys
Old 12-23-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played against Julio, Calvin, Dez, Romo, and SD D. You can say I lost huge.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

despite having Drew Brees I went against Romo & Dez....needless to say my outlook for winning is not great
Old 12-23-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was in the championship game and my opponent had AD and Arian Foster, so I wasn't too confident. They combine for like maybe 11 points and I still get massacred. Gotta love fantasy football.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a champion!

Tony Romo is my hero.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well after leading my league the entire year and going in as the 1 seed I lose championship week due to every player to have horrible games aside from Beastmode. What a sad day to lose $200.

I mean really BJGE, 14 yards...I guess getting you as a FA you had a solid year for me but today you showed your true colors, it wasnt meant to be.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I am a champion!

Tony Romo is my hero.
Me too!

Chargers 11 sacks

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost in the playoffs by 1 point...
Old 12-24-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I lost in the playoffs by 1 point...
I gotya, bud.

.3. Not even kidding. I also started Arian. ****.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

I won by .74... I had Charles on the bench and BJE starting... I went against Dez Bryant.... I think its safe to say I lucked into being the fantasy champion of my league.

A wins a win... but god damn was that by the slimmest of margins. Thanks everyone for all the help and input throughout the year could not have done it without you guys.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-24-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First, Second and Fifth. I won in the only league that had any reward for the first place team. Now only if my roommate could find that ******* trophy...