Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-24-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Normally I come in and say the Panthers need to take an offensive lineman in the second. But Cordarrelle is my favorite receiver in this class, so I'll accept it.
Where on the line do the Panthers need people? RT? Thought they were big on Byron Bell in the preseason, has he not worked out?
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we will get more of a feel for McKenzie's draft style in Oakland as the draft season wears on and certainly after we have 2 drafts in the books. However with that said, it has seemed to me that McKenzie builds from the trenches outward.

At this time I cannot see the Raiders going for Milliner when Damontre Moore, Star Lotulelei and Jarvis Jone are all on the board still. It just doesn't fit. I know the Raiders just don't have a single CB of note on their roster, but that's actually as a result of McKenzie's plans. He did not make CB a priority last offseason and I would imagine he will approach this season the same. Especially considering the turnover we will likely see on the dline in the offseason for the Raiders.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Where on the line do the Panthers need people? RT? Thought they were big on Byron Bell in the preseason, has he not worked out?
Right tackle and guard. Byron Bell is in no way a long-term solution. Gross and Kalil are fine, and Silatolu gets a pass since he's only a rookie coming out of D-II ball, but the other spots need a definite upgrade.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like this draft for GB a lot. Two positions we need to address, and Jones is ideal.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like the Colts need to upgrade Oline or their front 7 in the first round especially since there is no 2nd round pick. Yes cb is a need and while I like Banks I would be disappointed with that pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I feel like the Colts need to upgrade Oline or their front 7 in the first round especially since there is no 2nd round pick. Yes cb is a need and while I like Banks I would be disappointed with that pick.
Yeah I originally had them taking OG Jonathan cooper forgot why I changed it. They have a lot of needs, didn't realize they gave up a 2nd rounder for Davis, first 2 round mock for me.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dig the Vikings mock. Bring in some competition for Ponder and a weapon as well. If Ponder starts being a quarterback then we got mad trade bait.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Dig the Vikings mock. Bring in some competition for Ponder and a weapon as well. If Ponder starts being a quarterback then we got mad trade bait.
Minny will not take a QB with other glaring needs. Sylvester Williams is a no brainer
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
Minny will not take a QB with other glaring needs. Sylvester Williams is a no brainer
QB is arguably their biggest need, and could be the biggest need by far after a free agency that should be chock full of WRs and DTs. Not sure what their cap situation is so not sure if they'll have the money to sign someone like Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings, but WR and DT are obtainable at least, a QB is not (let's be honest Alex Smith, Michael Vick, and Matt Flynn aren't starting QBs).
Old 12-26-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Don't mind either Eagle's pick.
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote