Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Does the extra week help the 49ers realize that Alex Smith will take them further than Kaep this year?
Hmmm...you honestly believe this?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Hmmm...you honestly believe this?
I do believe it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hearing from sources tonight that Woody Johnson's search for a new GM may have already begun....#Jets #NYJ

https://twitter.com/CBSJets/status/283030164110200834

Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I never said anything about the team, just you. If a team makes the playoffs they deserve it and anyone can win in the postseason. You literally said you would rather your team miss the playoffs than get it. What the **** kind of fanhood is that? It is just a load of whiny ********.
I am sorry for bring back such a old post but I had to respond to this.

So let me get this straight. I didn't deserve to see the Giants win the past season based on my opinion of the Giants this current season? Is that your point? Cause that has to be the most ******** thing I have ever heard.

If The Giants were to back into the playoffs cause the Bears, Cowboys and Vikings blow it. That Would not be the Giants earning their spot. That would be them getting lucky. They would be lucky to get in. Deserving to get in and getting lucky are two different things. Not every time a team gets in the playoffs is cause they deserve it.

Let me repeat myself so maybe you can get it. I said They don't deserve to get in based on how they are playing.

Not that I wish that they miss the playoffs.

Not that I would root for them to lose if they made it. I said they don't deserve to be in based on how they have been playing.

I would rather not see them in the playoffs playing like this. Cause they will not beat anybody playing like they have played these past 2 weeks.

So yeah I would rather see them blow up the team which they are pretty much going to have to do anyway this off season with their cap situation. Then to go out there for 1 playoff game and end up going home after losing in embarrassing fashion.

Yet somehow you want to turn around and question my fanhood cause I am not walking around like a blind optimist saying well if they can get in anything is possible? GTFOH with that ********
Old 12-24-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I am sorry for bring back such a old post but I had to respond to this.

So let me get this straight. I didn't deserve to see the Giants win the past season based on my opinion of the Giants this current season? Is that your point? Cause that has to be the most ******** thing I have ever heard.

If The Giants were to back into the playoffs cause the Bears, Cowboys and Vikings blow it. That Would not be the Giants earning their spot. That would be them getting lucky. They would be lucky to get in. Deserving to get in and getting lucky are two different things. Not every time a team gets in the playoffs is cause they deserve it.

Let me repeat myself so maybe you can get it. I said They don't deserve to get in based on how they are playing.

Not that I wish that they miss the playoffs.

Not that I would root for them to lose if they made it. I said they don't deserve to be in based on how they have been playing.

I would rather not see them in the playoffs playing like this. Cause they will not beat anybody playing like they have played these past 2 weeks.

So yeah I would rather see them blow up the team which they are pretty much going to have to do anyway this off season with their cap situation. Then to go out there for 1 playoff game and end up going home after losing in embarrassing fashion.

Yet somehow you want to turn around and question my fanhood cause I am not walking around like a blind optimist saying well if they can get in anything is possible? GTFOH with that ********
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
http://redhook.com/files/2011/01/Football_breaks_tackles67ydTD.gif
Yes I know The Seahawks won a playoff game that nobody expected them to win when they were 7-9 and won their division. They didn't have to rely on other teams losing just to get in and were not getting embarrassed off the field in their final games of the regular season. It's not exactly the same thing.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do believe it.
And why is that?

Weird, I didn't hear this rhetoric last week, but proceed.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:51 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do believe it.
The 49ers are a better team with Kaep than they are with Alex Smith. Plain and simple.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez is sitting on 88/1311/12 with 1 game to go. He's shown me a ton of growth this season in literally every area, so happy to see a young player grow into a guy that can be consistently dominant. 10 TD's in 7 games is pretty sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Dez is sitting on 88/1311/12 with 1 game to go. He's shown me a ton of growth this season in literally every area, so happy to see a young player grow into a guy that can be consistently dominant. 10 TD's in 7 games is pretty sick.
Dez only looks good in shorts, bro.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
And why is that?

Weird, I didn't hear this rhetoric last week, but proceed.
Proceed Governor.

I would not have made the move to bench Smith. Too late to go back now.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Hearing from sources tonight that Woody Johnson's search for a new GM may have already begun....#Jets #NYJ

https://twitter.com/CBSJets/status/283030164110200834

Not going to get my hopes up, but that would be awesome.

Quote:
Dez is awesome. Fun to watch him turn into the player a lot of us thought he would be coming out of college. Hopefully he keeps this up.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should this hit be flagged and or fined?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that hit, and a few others recently have 100% verified that without a doubt you get flagged for hitting too hard. Point blank. Your head is attached to your body, even when you lead with your shoulder your head is going to come with it. They should be embarrssed they even let the refs flag this play, and the ref was literally 3 feet away and saw it was proper tackling.

Then I remember a play with Demarco Murray yesterday where he trucked a defender, led with his helmet and made helmet to helmet contact right away into the defender but the refs don't flinch at that. If helmet to helmet is a danger in itself, why can offensive players be allowed to do it weekly but defenders can't even hit with their shoulders too hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that hit, and a few others recently have 100% verified that without a doubt you get flagged for hitting too hard. Point blank. Your head is attached to your body, even when you lead with your shoulder your head is going to come with it. They should be embarrssed they even let the refs flag this play, and the ref was literally 3 feet away and saw it was proper tackling.

Then I remember a play with Demarco Murray yesterday where he trucked a defender, led with his helmet and made helmet to helmet contact right away into the defender but the refs don't flinch at that. If helmet to helmet is a danger in itself, why can offensive players be allowed to do it weekly but defenders can't even hit with their shoulders too hard?
Well defensive players are also allowed to tackle with their helmet...if they aren't tackling a defenseless receiver.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree and even as a Saints fan I had no issue with Murray's hit on Hawthorne.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For some reason backs don't count in their strange definition as to what a clean hit is.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't think Chancellor's hit should be illegal. But I do think Chancellor should be illegal.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. That hit is called nearly 100% of the time. It sucks, but that's how the NFL rolls. Niners have had a bunch of those called against them. It's infuriating, but I've come to accept them.

Also, has SF's plane arrived in Seattle yet?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Problem is if Cam churns his legs and runs THROUGH him it'll be a legal hit most of the time. The fact he does the psuedo-"launch" is what gets called every time. Regardless of if you leave the ground or not if you perform the "launch" buildup and drive upwards into your target the flag will be incoming.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Meh. That hit is called nearly 100% of the time. It sucks, but that's how the NFL rolls. Niners have had a bunch of those called against them. It's infuriating, but I've come to accept them.

Also, has SF's plane arrived in Seattle yet?
I think it was about 3 quarters late for tipoff.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Leslie Frazier getting any love for the coaching job he's done this year?
Old 12-24-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Why isn't Leslie Frazier getting any love for the coaching job he's done this year?
Step 1: Give Adrian Peterson the ball
Step 2: Watch as he has one of the best rushing seasons in the history of the league
Step 3: Get love.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the Giants eliminated from playoffs?or do the have a chance still?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Packers, Lions and Skins win, we can still get in...assuming we stop the steady stream of piss that has been running down the team's collective leg since the start of the Falcons game, and we manage to avoid losing to the iggles.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote