Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 12-15-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Pat is not only a fantastic punter, but a good personality to have in the locker room.

So I'll be pissed if they don't resign him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure they'll re-sign him. I'm not concerned about it at all.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are your end rusher rankings for our scheme?

I got:

1. Jarvis Jones

2. Dion Jordan

3. Sam Montgomery

4. Barkevious Mingo

5. Ezekiel Ansah

6. Damontre Moore

7. Alex Okafor

I haven't watched too much tape so I'm interested to see what you guys think. Although I know BSD wants to hit up the Dline. :)

Edit: I'm also curious to see if you guys think it might be better to move Robert Mathis to SLB and have one of these guys play WLB.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 12-24-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say that Moore should be higher. There is also Werner if he enters.

Hopefully there will be a QB or a RB that sneaks into the 1st round and pushes one of these guys down to us.

It would suck to miss out on all of them.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I would say that Moore should be higher.
Yeah, I have heard that a lot, but I wasn't all that impressed with the very little tape I have watched. I need to watch more. I'm interested to see what you guys think. I think Dion Jordan is my favorite fit, but Sam Montgomery might also be an excellent addition. I feel like Montgomery would be much better against the run than these other options.

Edit: I just started watching some stuff from this year and I really like it. I agree completely that Moore should be higher. All I had seen of him was a couple of games in 2011, but he looks great in 2012.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 12-25-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
What are your end rusher rankings for our scheme?

I got:

1. Jarvis Jones

2. Dion Jordan

3. Sam Montgomery

4. Barkevious Mingo

5. Ezekiel Ansah

6. Damontre Moore

7. Alex Okafor

I haven't watched too much tape so I'm interested to see what you guys think. Although I know BSD wants to hit up the Dline. :)

Edit: I'm also curious to see if you guys think it might be better to move Robert Mathis to SLB and have one of these guys play WLB.
Not a fan of the guys from LSU. A guy I want to keep an eye on is Margus Hunt. He is an athletic freak and was an absolute machine in his bowl game last night

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We took Hunt in the 3rd round in the Forum Mock Draft.

He is more of a 3-4 DE though, isn't he?
Old 12-26-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. If he has a good off-season, will be interesting to see where he's drafted. Might be closer to our 1st pick than our 3rd. I'm sure Pagano will spend some time looking at him.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

If the plan is to release Donald Brown in the off-season, then maybe they'll need another platoon RB.

I kind of want to see what Karim can do. He looked impressive in pre-season. He has very good quickness and speed and solid size. But they only use him as a returner.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If the plan is to release Donald Brown in the off-season, then maybe they'll need another platoon RB.

I kind of want to see what Karim can do. He looked impressive in pre-season. He has very good quickness and speed and solid size. But they only use him as a returner.
As long as Moore is off the roster next year I am fine with whoever they pick. Ballard and Carter are a fine #1 and #2, the OL improving will help the run game more than any one runner.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-26-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'd like to get a shifty speedster with good hands. A guy like that would compliment Ballard very well.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2012/12/...-and-heres-why

Breakdown on how good he really is

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I'd like to get a shifty speedster with good hands. A guy like that would compliment Ballard very well.
Are you thinking a Darren Sproles-type?

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-28-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Are you thinking a Darren Sproles-type?
Yeah, that would be good.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, that would be good.
We would need a new OC to go with him, otherwise he'd be as worthless as drafting two TEs with your early draft picks.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
We would need a new OC to go with him, otherwise he'd be as worthless as drafting two TEs with your early draft picks.
Still not a fan of taking Fleener and Allen huh?
fishspinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishspinners View Post
Still not a fan of taking Fleener and Allen huh?
If we actually used them I'd be OK with it by now.

However, after today's game I am thinking Arians' play calling may improve with Pagano taking over HC duties. Which may mean actually using the TEs.

I'd still rather have Dwayne Allen and Cordy Glenn. But I get that they didn't know Allen would still be around in the 3rd.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm pretty sure this draft will be devoted to defense and O-Line. I know there would be a lot of flak from this board if they took Robert Woods 1st round as an heir apparent to Wayne but I could see it.

Last edited by fishspinners : 12-31-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishspinners View Post
I'm pretty sure this draft will be devoted to defense and O-Line. I know there would be a lack of flak from this board if they took Robert Woods 1st round as an heir apparent to Wayne but I could see it.
It would be a truly horrible idea.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

I agree completely. We can push WR off for another one or two years.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

Quote:
I agree completely. We can push WR off for another one or two years.
We can for sure. This past draft didn't go the way we thought so don't be surprised if they pull something crazy.Like always we need to upgrade the run D! There are tons of good d-line prospects. Really hope the right one falls to us in the first round.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:45 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Falloutboy and I are doing the Forum mock starting Wednesday.

We have a good grip on the first round, but the 3rd is one that I would like some feedback on. Any prospect crushes you think will be available? Just curious.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

If you don't pick a guard in the 1st, Larry Warford in the 3rd would be great.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-31-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

Quote:
Falloutboy and I are doing the Forum mock starting Wednesday.

We have a good grip on the first round, but the 3rd is one that I would like some feedback on. Any prospect crushes you think will be available? Just curious.
Would like to see who you plan on taking in the 1st round. I agree if Warford from UK is available in the 3rd. Also like Elam from Florida and Arthur Brown of KState. I think Jesse Williams of the Tide would be a good fit at nose in round 4.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Killxswitch and I got Margus Hunt in the 3rd. That would be a great pick.