Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Anybody wanna hook me up with the 48 hr XBL pass that came with the game? My XBL is out and payday is till next week :/ +rep forever
bumpity bump for anyone that wants to help feed my addiction.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made it to level 27 in zombies on town survival. We went all the way to level 25 with 3 ppl. Then the guy quit and me a d the last guy went to level 27 before dieing.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember when they used to give us the free 1 month pass greedy bastards

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when PS3 give us free unlimited... o wait.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-23-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

So whats your guys zombie rankings? There is only 8 know levels so far. 1 Bone, 2 Bones, skull, skull with blue eyes, skull with knife, skull with knife and blue eyes, skull with shotguns ans finally skull with shotguns and blue eyes... each has 5 tallys. I don't quite understand the rankings as of now along with many others but its not your basic rank up system like multiplayer. Apparently you can actually get deranked if you don't play.

Currently I'm just the skull and like 3 tallys but if anyone has anymore information on this ranking system works please share.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-25-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does any one know how I can play/unlock the so called fourth level on zombies?You have the three main ones then a fourth on the bottom but I can't seem to play . Whats the deal ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

The only other zombies currently out is Nuketown.. which I assume is that one. As far as I know you needed to preorder the hardened edition to get it. Some people have said you also need to beat the campaign as well (not sure about that). Eventually we should be able to buy it in a map pack I assume.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok well then. Guess I better get going on the camping lol and see if that works.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christmas noob time. Hoorayyyyyy
Old 12-26-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Just made it to level 37 on town, survival, SOLO. Beat that bitches... kinda pissed I died it shouldn't have happened and I had over 130,000 still left to buy **** so wtf

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still just killing it with the LSAT and target finder. Think I have a 1.75 K/D with the gun. No I just need to motivation to make a fancy emblem :/
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I need some major help on online xbox live here.

My issue is that I can not join a friends game in either Zombies or Mp of black ops. Both of our nat types are open . I just reset the router on my end. I don't know what is going.

Any one have any ideas on how to fix it? Never have had this happen before. Did I maybe change something in settings or what?

Any help would be great. Thanks in advanced!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It may be a NAT issue, but the best way to deal with it i would say is to find a 3rd party to host the game. It sucks, but that's probably the best bet. The servers are loony like that sometimes.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I had a thought the with the new system coming end of the year. Will we ever see single servers for call of duty series ever? I think those would work awesome I mean they work well for battlefield series and soc com as well.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Did any one else xbox live go down just now? I can't sign on for some reason.