Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kingmaker Sign-Up Thread

Not sure if people are interested but I figured I'd throw this up. For those that remember the King game, this will be somewhat similar in that voting is irrelevant but there won't be one specific king in this game. I'm looking for 10-15 players and here's the setup:

1 Kingmaker - Each night, the kingmaker PMs me two names, a Primary and a Secondary. If the primary choice survives the night, he will be named King for the day. If the primary is killed, the secondary is named king. The king has the final say on the day's execution and ends the day by simply posting Execute: Grizzlegom. That player will be killed and we will head into night. If the kingmaker is slain, a new kingmaker will be selected randomly from the remaining villagers. A repeat king cannot occur until all remaining players have already had the chance to be a king.

1 Hero - The hero is the only town-aligned special role. As the village hero, everyone loves you. If you are selected to be killed by the day's king, the villagers will rise in protest and kill the king instead.

6-11 Villagers - This is the equivalent to a townie, the amount is dependent upon the amount of people in the game!

2-3 Assassins - This is the mafia, they have no special powers as there are no town-aligned power roles or anything. If there are 10 players, there will be 2 assassins. If there are 11-15 players, there will be 3 assassins. The assassins have a night kill and win when they are the only players left. I'm also going to allow them to be one of those special mafias that can talk at all times.

Given the last game, I want to keep is small to avoid long periods of inactivity so please only sign up if you have the time. If this game sounds like something you are interested in and you have time to be active over the next week or so, sign on up! I have to travel home this afternoon some time but I should be good to get the game started anytime after getting 10 people.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 12-28-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote