Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-13-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want The Last of Us very very very badly.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that I have finally played all 3 Mass Effects I would rank them.

2,3 then 1.

I know alot of people like the first one the best but in terms of gameplay I feel 2 and 3 are better. Driving the Mako in the first game got old really fast and you have to drive it in pretty much all the side missions.

The second one is easily my favorite.

Last edited by Splat : 12-16-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Now that I have finally played all 3 Mass Effects I would rank them.

2,3 then 1.

I know alot of people like the first one the best but in terms of gameplay I feel 2 and 3 are better. Driving the Mako in the first game got old really fast and you have to drive it in pretty much all the side missions.

The second one is easily my favorite.
If you had actually played 1 before 2 and 3 it probably would have gone 2,1,3 but I agree. I also think the story is incredibly slow until you get to Virmire.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first game also used alot of recycled environments on the side missions which bugged me. I always felt like I had been there before.

It's still a good game it's just having played 2 and 3 first the flaws in the first game stuck out more.

It's still one of my favorite trilogies ever.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've not played 1 but I liked 2 better then 3
Old 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time is some good stuff. I'm going to have to break down and get the R&C Collection sometime soon.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...n-holiday-sale

PSN Holiday Sale (December 18th to December 24th).
  • Catherine (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • Dyad (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • Escape Plan (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • I Am Alive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $19.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Sale: $24.99, PS Plus: $17.49, Regular: $35.99)
  • Magic: The Gathering – Dules of the Planeswalkers 2013 (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
  • NHL 13 (Sale: $41.99, PS Plus: $29.40, Regular: $59.99)
  • Rayman Origins (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
  • Rayman Origins PS Vita (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
  • Resident Evil 4 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
  • Retro/Grade (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
  • Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
I all ready have RE4 on Wii but having it in HD plus trophies for $10 is tempting. I have also always wanted to give Rayman Origins a shot.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

None of those intrest me any word on new ps+ games?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
None of those intrest me any word on new ps+ games?
Anomaly Warzone Earth

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/04/...earth-review-2

I'll pass.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Got an email from IGN with a code to the God of War Ascension Multiplayer. I don't think GOW needs multiplayer but I will check it out.

Last edited by Splat : 12-21-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Got an email from IGN with a code to the God of War Ascension Multiplayer. I don't think GOW needs multiplayer but I will check it out.
It's actually pretty awesome.

In other news here is this weeks line up of PSN deals.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...comment-795342

Duke Nukem Forever (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)

Galaga Legions DX (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Vita (Sale: $12.49, PS Plus: $8.74, Regular: $17.99)

Journey (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Killzone 3 Multiplayer (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Mafia II (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater – HD Edition PS3 (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS Vita (Sale: $24.49, PS Plus: $17.14, Regular: $34.99)

Mortal Kombat (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)

Papo & Yo (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Retro City Rampage (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)

Retro City Rampage PS Vita (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)

Simpsons The Arcade Game (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)

Starhawk (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)

Unit 13 (Sale: $18.49, PS Plus: $12.94, Regular: $26.99)

Looks like I'm finally going to get Journey.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I tried the demo for journey and it did nothing for me
Old 12-25-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ACIII, FarCry 3, and Dishonored for Christmas. I really miss being in school and having another 2-3 weeks to play video games all day.

Stupid work insisting I show up to the office every day...

Really excited for Far Cry 3 from what I've read.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Yea I havent played Far Cry 3 yet but everything i've seen and read have been great so let me know when you start it up.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Journey is a flippin masterpiece. It's unlike anything I have ever played.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Its that time of the year again name your top 5 or whatever that came out this year?
Old 12-26-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Its that time of the year again name your top 5 or whatever that came out this year?
1.The Walking Dead
2.Journey
3.Sleeping Dogs
4.God of War Saga (If that counts older games but came out this year.)
5.Mass Effect 3

It didn't come out this year but Skyrim was my favorite game I have played this year.

Most of the games I have played are older so haven't played AC3,Borderlands 2,FarCry 3,Dishonored ect.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
ACIII, FarCry 3, and Dishonored for Christmas. I really miss being in school and having another 2-3 weeks to play video games all day.

Stupid work insisting I show up to the office every day...

Really excited for Far Cry 3 from what I've read.
Far Cry 2 had some really nice things going for it... but it also had some really bad things. Worst of all was the traveling that took forever. But worse then that was the fact every intersection (which there were a ton) you would get attacked and shot at. Which then resulted in your vehicle blowing up or having to wrench on it and fix it. It was beyond annoying, god I hope they fixed that otherwise I wouldn't play it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one still playing DC Universe Online? I finally decided to update the game again and get back into. A lot of fun stuff to do in the game. Love the open roam of Metropolis and Gotham city.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get past the initial install. After 6 hours, I canceled it and never tried again

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I didn't get past the initial install. After 6 hours, I canceled it and never tried again
I downloaded the whole thing but it took FOREVER. Then every time I went to play it there was another update and I got tired of it and deleted it.

I thought it was a decent game but wasn't worth the hassle or the amount of HD space it was taking up.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone that wants to play FIFA or COD?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

My PS3 shut off by it's self yesterday and totally freaked me out. I have only had it a year and there is no way I could afford a new one right now if it dies.

I have played it since with no problems but it's always on the back of my mind now when I turn it on.

Last edited by Splat : 12-30-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

NBA JAM On Fire Edition is this weeks PS+ game and here is a this weeks PSN sale games.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...st-have-games/
  • AR PLAY (Sale: $6.25, PS Plus: $4.38, Regular: $8.94)
  • Assassin’s Creed 2 Deluxe Edition (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
  • Batman: Arkham City (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
  • Bulletstorm (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
  • inFAMOUS 2 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $19.99)
  • inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
  • Lumines Electronic Symphony (Sale: $24.99, PS Plus: $17.49, Regular: $35.99)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
  • Skullgirls (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • Sound Shapes (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • Sound Shapes Vita (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • TOKYO JUNGLE (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
  • Touch My Katamari (Sale: $17.99, PS Plus: $12.25, Regular: $24.99)
Old 01-07-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jetpack Joyride is pretty addictive and it's free.