Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-11-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
Conf. call. Kiper says that Mike Glennon could be the first QB off the board.

I have a feeling he's about to go from decent back end round 1 prospect to Christian Ponder/Gabbert/Tannehill level overdrafted.
Glennon gets a lot of disrespect, but if he were at a major university where talent gets reloaded instead of rebuilt - I believe he would have had the best year of any QB in the nation. Some of "his" struggles were due to drops and poor line play.

He played in an NFL type system. He has the prototypical size and a big arm. Great character. When scouts and GMs get to evaluating him, they're going to see a much better player than the national (fan) perception of him is right now.

I wouldn't put him in as a favorite, but I think he's a dark horse to go to #1.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't watched a lot of Dysert or Nassib this year. Someone who has give me the scoop.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Glennon gets a lot of disrespect, but if he were at a major university where talent gets reloaded instead of rebuilt - I believe he would have had the best year of any QB in the nation. Some of "his" struggles were due to drops and poor line play.

He played in an NFL type system. He has the prototypical size and a big arm. Great character. When scouts and GMs get to evaluating him, they're going to see a much better player than the national (fan) perception of him is right now.

I wouldn't put him in as a favorite, but I think he's a dark horse to go to #1.
I tend to agree with this.

He's got certain traits and talents that will make NFL teams gaga - most notably his ability to slide and reset in the pocket and/or get rid of the ball from awkward release platforms. Super important trait that not a lot of guys have.

I'm not crazy about him (personally), but I can see definitely see why others/NFL teams are.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
I tend to agree with this.

He's got certain traits and talents that will make NFL teams gaga - most notably his ability to slide and reset in the pocket and/or get rid of the ball from awkward release platforms. Super important trait that not a lot of guys have.

I'm not crazy about him (personally), but I can see definitely see why others/NFL teams are.
Geno to KC, Glennon to Jax.

pls go yfs. pls go.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's frustrating when you don't have a qb. But, picking the top qb is not very smart if he's not going to be a good NFL starter. Let's look back at the 3 qb's taken after Cam Newton in 2011. Each team could have had an all-pro or near all-pro lineman and gotten just as good a qb in Round 2; Dalton, Kaepernick or Mallett.

Jax - Blaine Gabbert - Boy, JJ Watt would sure help.
Tenn - Jake Locker - - I'd like to have Ryan Kerrigan chasing down qb's.
Minny - Christian Ponder - Pouncey, Solder, Quinn or Fairley. Take your pick

Have any of these teams solved their qb problems? Not yet. How does it look going forward? I'd say pretty bleak. How does it look for Kaepernick and Dalton? Not sure things. Better than the first rounders IMO. Mallett hasn't gotten a chance yet. Who knows what he can do.

KC, Arizona and Buffalo will be making the same mistake this year. There are plenty of good linemen out there. Take one. If you like one of the qb's, trade up into late Round 1 for him. Don't take him with a Top 10 pick. They're not that good. None of them.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
I know it's frustrating when you don't have a qb. But, picking the top qb is not very smart if he's not going to be a good NFL starter. Let's look back at the 3 qb's taken after Cam Newton in 2011. Each team could have had an all-pro or near all-pro lineman and gotten just as good a qb in Round 2; Dalton, Kaepernick or Mallett.

Have any of these teams solved their qb problems? Not yet. How does it look going forward? I'd say pretty bleak. How does it look for Kaepernick and Dalton? Not sure things. Better than the first rounders IMO. Mallett hasn't gotten a chance yet. Who knows what he can do.

KC, Arizona and Buffalo will be making the same mistake this year. There are plenty of good linemen out there. Take one. If you like one of the qb's, trade up into late Round 1 for him. Don't take him with a Top 10 pick. They're not that good. None of them.
Eh, Jake Long and Mario Williams didn't really do **** for Miami and Buffalo, either. And they're All-Pros.

Take a QB. You'd just better take the right one.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post

You think JJ Watt transforms the Jaguars into a good team??? The Bills at least under Nix don't reach for QB's. They wanted Newton he wasn't there. There were rumors he wanted Ponder in the 2nd but he was snatched up with the 12th pick.

They probably go BPA with their Top 10 pick(Werner, Mosley, Milliner, Montgomery, Mingo, Jordan) then wait till the 2nd to take Glennon, Dysert, Nassib.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Kerrigan and he's been a decent to solid OLB for the SKins, but he's not a world beater. Teams don't have to gameplan around him.
Locker is still developing.
If things work out for him the way they could, he's going to be 10x more valuable to the Titans than Kerrigan would be.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 12-14-2012 at 11:35 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB is just more valuable than any other position in this day and age. There is no way around it. And when you're trotting out Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn as your QBs, there is no other position you can possibly go to get a bigger upgrade.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, Jake Long and Mario Williams didn't really do **** for Miami and Buffalo, either. And they're All-Pros.

Jake Long didn't do anything for Miami? They went from 1-15 to 11-5 and won the division his rookie year. I didn't watch the Texans too much when Mario was there. But, they were an expansion team lacking in talent and went from 2-14 to 6, 8, 8 and 9 win seasons.

And, every one of you guys conveniently forgets my 2nd point. I never said don't draft a qb. I even suggested trading up from early 2nd into the first for one. Had Miami done that with Joe Flacco in the Long draft how do you they'd be right now? None of these qb's are anywhere close to the prospect Matt Ryan was coming out of BC.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Week 5 called, it wants its opinion of Mario Williams back.
*If you meant Houston, then whatever. I don't fault them for the pick.

But I agree that the Bills should go for a QB this year. So does our GM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add David Fales to this discussion. SJSU Jr.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

He declared?
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't believe Bray declared. Understandibly, yes it's a weak QB class. But that doesn't gurantee he'll be selected in the 1st 3 rounds. Attitude/character issues forr Bray is something that isn't good. Add in inconistency, erratic play, and poor decision making, and extremely raw. Also, biggest red flag: Very little to no improvement over the past 3 years. Just has big frame and huge arm.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Still can't believe Bray declared. Understandibly, yes it's a weak QB class. But that doesn't gurantee he'll be selected in the 1st 3 rounds. Attitude/character issues forr Bray is something that isn't good. Add in inconistency, erratic play, and poor decision making, and extremely raw. Also, biggest red flag: Very little to no improvement over the past 3 years. Just has big frame and huge arm.
If he's improved very little over 3 years, what would be the benefit of going back to school for another year to 'develop'. Even though he might not have maximized his draft stock, he's going to progress FAR more in one year sitting on the bench in the pros than he ever would have going back to UT.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-27-2012 at 04:45 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
If he's improved very little over 3 years, what would be the benefit of going back to school for another year to 'develop'. Even though he might not have maximized his draft stock, he's going to progress FAR more in one year sitting on the bench in the pros than he ever would have going back to UT.
Yeah, but not if he goes undrafted. Going back to school for that final season can help prove scouts wrong. He didn't want to do that.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brock Osweiler was drafted in Round 2.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Physically, do they compare, yes. Mentally? Character? Two different prospects.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bray just didn't like school and was ready to move on. Can't fault him for that.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It's funny cause Osweiler is absolutely terrible.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Bray just didn't like school and was ready to move on. Can't fault him for that.
I am sure most teams at the combine will fault him for it though. He is going to get picked apart.

I do understand his moving on from a logical standpoint - he would be in a new system (Butch Jones doesn't seem to like pocket passers) and all his weapons would be gone. I hope he gets his head on straight because he has a huge arm and physical skill set and would be fun to see at the next level. I think if he went to a place with a really good QB guru and sit him for a couple years he has the potential to develop.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Add David Fales to this discussion. SJSU Jr.
This guy totally intrigues me now. If he stays I am going to say he is the number 1 QB prospect in 2014. Right now he is a one year starter so I think it would benefit him to stick around for his senior season.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you really want a QB named Fales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps I have seen enough NC State games, but the ones I saw, he looked closer to a 2nd rounder then to top 10 pick.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Perhaps I have seen enough NC State games, but the ones I saw, he looked closer to a 2nd rounder then to top 10 pick.
I don't think anyone who rates him so highly does so because of his game tape. Its the physical tools that they like.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote