Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had this for the weekend as far as DIPAs go its above average but it is still a damn good beer.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was pretty damn good.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

celebrating x-mas as I only know how:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, Stone is too mainstream for njx to like?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god, was about to pull out the internet slap.

But enjoyed a six-pack of Maximus today. One of the better sixers you can get in my area.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was ******* phenomenal. Truly one of the best I've had all year

Tasty, but not even close to the St. Bernadus. It was light but you were left wanting more when following it up with above beer no matter how cleansed your palate may have been.

Perfection in a bottle. Initial nuttiness that lingers subtlety on the palate. Refined yet unpretentious about what it is and that is a truly remarkable beer.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-27-2012 at 06:22 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what's solid? Southern Tier Chokolat. 11% abv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last nite I hate a Liefmans Goudenband, cuz njx9 told me so (even though you wouldnt like it cuz it has those "fruity" flavoed beers) but fu cuz it was delicious!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx recommended a Belgian? What's the world coming to?
Old 12-27-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha you totally did, we can get fenikz in here to corroborate my story.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bud heavy tall boys have been the story of my week. I feel strangely good about that.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh wait, was this the night we were looking at those menus for the beer places near you on irc? is this the totally random one?
yes and yes. you picked the belgian, i win and you lose.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You must've been hammered, _______ (njx). I was about to use your first name, but I like depriving Brody of such information.

I'm assuming he reads this thread to fap to what he refuses to allow himself.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Brody wouldnt touch the beer thread cuz he hates fun.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-28-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had all of the following on tap yesterday:

Live Oak Hefeweizen
Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
Brooklyn Winter Lager
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale
Stone 11.11.11
Stone 12.12.12

All of them were great, especially the 11.11.11 and Live Oak Hefeweizen.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spoiler due to size of pic.

All were delicious!
Old 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I had all of the following on tap yesterday:

Live Oak Hefeweizen
Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
Brooklyn Winter Lager
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale
Stone 11.11.11
Stone 12.12.12

All of them were great, especially the 11.11.11 and Live Oak Hefeweizen.
Hefs are for girls!!!!!!!1

ps i had the 12.12.12 last week and it sucked
Old 12-28-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vertical Epics are best had the next year. 11.11.11 was pretty nasty, but after a year, the pepper has mellowed and it's actually really good.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. I bought the 12.12.12 to drink on New Years Eve. That was one of 9 different beers I bought today.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Starting off with the first two beers:

Very malty, slightly fruity, malty, subtle caramel taste. very aromatic head with little to no head. A slight burning sensation after drinking amplifies the alcohol content (9.4%). Somewhat like drinking a beer version of brandy. 2.5/5

and

Very alcoholic taste (11%), somewhat malty but the alcohol is entirely overbearing but who really complains about that?!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Hefs are for girls!!!!!!!1

ps i had the 12.12.12 last week and it was delicious
What I thought.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The outstanding monks at St. Bernadus just know how to do beer right. This is outstanding. The Christmas ale is better but this is also just as deserving as a high rating as I gave the Christmas ale.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Probably the best beer I've had from Unibroue. Delicious snout that's as inviting as it is beautiful. Very floral but don't be deceived. It has a delicate, sweet malt but slightly clove-y taste whose aftertaste does not linger too long. It's very inviting, and cozy. Highly recommended.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

If there was a naughty word starting with eff and yes then this would be it condensed. It's name, as Baptist sounding as it is, is far from it. It's assertive, toasted malts aren't arrogant but calm, the flavors lingers but not too much, by God this is a ******* amazing stout. I want to **** it without feeling weird. This is how a girlfriend's vag should feel before you propose to her.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

If there was a naughty word starting with eff and yes then this would be it condensed. It's name, as Baptist sounding as it is, is far from it. It's assertive, toasted malts aren't arrogant but calm, the flavors lingers but not too much, by God this is a ******* amazing stout. I want to **** it without feeling weird. This is how a girlfriend's vag should feel before you propose to her.
had it before and it isn't bad. I don't think it is as good as you are describing it. However, I find it is by far the best beer to use in Chili. Normally I would never use a good beer in chili. I just so happened to not have any beer but it at the time to make my chili so I used it and it turned out amazing.