Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to look at KC's schedule. Look at these games.

vs BAL L 9-6
vs DEN L 17-9
vs OAK L 0-15
vs IND L 20-13
vs PIT L 16-13

All close games without a QB. At all. I guarantee KC wins those games if Geno is the QB. So that would make them 7-9. Oh and did I mention that the Chiefs had 5 pro bowlers? And that's not counting Justin Houston and Brandon Flowers who are good players too.

The Chiefs get a quality QB and HC and they are in the WC conversation next year in the AFC.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You guys need to look at KC's schedule. Look at these games.

vs BAL L 9-6
vs DEN L 17-9
vs OAK L 0-15
vs IND L 20-13
vs PIT L 16-13

All close games without a QB. At all. I guarantee KC wins those games if Geno is the QB.
Not with Brian Daboll calling the offense. This entire current regime is a hospice for rookie QB's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Oh and did I mention that the Chiefs had 5 pro bowlers? And that's not counting Justin Houston and Brandon Flowers who are good players too.
Houston should easily replace Hali as a Pro Bowler. Berry shouldn't be on the list. If Pro Bowl voting was even worth a damn, it'd have been Colquitt, Charles, DJ and maybe Houston.

Last edited by SAGA45 : 12-27-2012 at 01:59 AM.
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
So why overreach for QBs who do not look they will be franchise players then? Just closing your eyes and hoping for the best is a great way to continue to have a losing team. If this QB class was like last years then okay you have Griffen and Luck who had franchise potential. What QB in this draft have you seen that will improve your team? Just because getting a QB in the past with free agency or trade does not mean it can not happen. I guess people never learn from the Ryan Leaf picks.
Because the basic definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results. This organization has been doing the same thing over and over again with that position and the results have been minimal for the most part. What should the Chiefs do? Trade for Alex Smith like they did with Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono and Matt Cassel? How about signing more Steve DeBergs or Dave Kreigs?

We all know it's a QB league. And the Chiefs don't have one single QB on their roster worthy of being a starter.

And I find it funny how when people want to try to re-inforce a point about the QB position they always throw out names like Ryan Leaf as some kind of proof as to why it's bad to draft a QB at some point. Yet they neglect to mention guys like Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, etc. There are two sides to that coin. And the Chiefs haven't even tried the other side since 1983.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He had a whole game and a half to showcase it too! Go Cousins!
Yeah, I love how everyone is wanting the Chiefs to go after Cousins based on 1.5 games of play.

Firstly, if I'm the Redskins, I don't trade him for anything less than a 1st because they are going to need a backup QB with the way RG3 plays.

Secondly, as I keep saying, the Chiefs have been there and done that with going after backups trying to make them starters. And it hasn't worked. Why on earth should Chiefs fans want to do it yet again? I just do not get it.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Everyone is getting carried away. Just because none of the QB's in this draft class are Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin, it doesn't mean they aren't good. Give me Tyler Wilson or Geno Smith over some of the QB's that have gone in the top half of round 1 in previous years. If Gabbert, Ponder and Locker can go top 10, Wilson or Smith at #1 isn't THAT bad. Cousins fell to the 4th round...32 teams passed on him 3 times at least. He has one decent game and everyone thinks he was some top QB prospect coming out of college.
Ding Ding Ding! Exactly.

And before people say 32 passed on Tom Brady...There is no evidence that Cousins is Tom Brady at this point.

I'd ask the people against the Chiefs considering a QB this: What's the alternative? Wait another 15 years for the next Andrew Luck to draft a QB? Trade for another backup from another team like the ALWAYS do with little to no success?

At least one QB in this draft is going to go on to have success. Maybe even great success. I don't know who that prospect is. I've watched a ton of games this year and there are a select few that I like that I think have a good shot success. But I'm not getting paid to get it right. The Chiefs owe it to themselves to do everything in their power to find that prospect. And if they select a QB and he turns out to be a bust, so be it. Then they should ramp up and prepare to select another one in a few years after it's established that this one was a bust. And keep on doing it until they find that guy.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much. I'm so desperate for a QB that I don't care if he busts because at least we're trying. Not trying is so much worse. Most of you don't know that feeling, but the Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round in three decades. I just want to try. Just once in my gd lifetime.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Everyone is getting carried away. Just because none of the QB's in this draft class are Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin, it doesn't mean they aren't good. Give me Tyler Wilson or Geno Smith over some of the QB's that have gone in the top half of round 1 in previous years. If Gabbert, Ponder and Locker can go top 10, Wilson or Smith at #1 isn't THAT bad. Cousins fell to the 4th round...32 teams passed on him 3 times at least. He has one decent game and everyone thinks he was some top QB prospect coming out of college.
Would they be top 10 picks now?

I like Wilson and Smith, but not at 1st overall.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I DEFINITELY disagree with forcing a QB pick at 1st overall.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Would they be top 10 picks now?

I like Wilson and Smith, but not at 1st overall.
No, but Dalton and Kaepernick probably would be.

Forcing a QB pick is fine, and it's usually the right move. You just have to take the right one.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Yeah, I DEFINITELY disagree with forcing a QB pick at 1st overall.
Ok, what's the alternative? Maybe draft Star #1 overall giving the Chiefs a 4th high 1st round pick on the defensive line then hope not many QBs go between then and their second pick?

Or maybe draft Luke Joeckel #1 overall instead of re-signing Branden Albert who has proven to be a very good LT?

I'm not trying to flame anyone. Chiefs' fans are probably more frustrated now than any time I've seen them in decades. People say the Chiefs shouldn't go QB in the first round. Fine. Then I want to hear some legit opinions as to if not a QB then who/what (while keeping in mind what the Chiefs already have/don't have on their roster balanced with their current needs).
Old 12-27-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
Ok, what's the alternative? Maybe draft Star #1 overall giving the Chiefs a 4th high 1st round pick on the defensive line then hope not many QBs go between then and their second pick?

Or maybe draft Luke Joeckel #1 overall instead of re-signing Branden Albert who has proven to be a very good LT?

I'm not trying to flame anyone. Chiefs' fans are probably more frustrated now than any time I've seen them in decades. People say the Chiefs shouldn't go QB in the first round. Fine. Then I want to hear some legit opinions as to if not a QB then who/what (while keeping in mind what the Chiefs already have/don't have on their roster balanced with their current needs).
Pretty spot on. Hands are kinda tied here. Unless they find a trade partner which looks slim pickings this year I think Chiefs kinda reluctantly go Geno/Glennon #1.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think they reluctantly do anything. This QB class isn't as bad as some of you are making it out to be, and someone will be worth a high selection by the time April rolls around.

Some are just spoiled because of RG3 and Luck.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't think they reluctantly do anything. This QB class isn't as bad as some of you are making it out to be, and someone will be worth a high selection by the time April rolls around.

Some are just spoiled because of RG3 and Luck.
Well, to me this QB class has solid depth, but not really great on top.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said before, the only way they can justify not taking a QB in the first is if they go out and sign Flacco. And even then, if he becomes available, it would probably be because he wants a ridiculous contract, and that isn't the smartest move either, paying a non-elite QB elite money.

I will say though, that if KC does decide to go Geno Smith, it would behoove them to also bring in a veteran who can guide him. He doesn't seem to be as mature as Barkley or Wilson who both have top notch intangibles.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Pretty much. I'm so desperate for a QB that I don't care if he busts because at least we're trying. Not trying is so much worse. Most of you don't know that feeling, but the Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round in three decades. I just want to try. Just once in my gd lifetime.

So if whatever QB you pick this year is a bust your gonna justify picking another QB next year in the top ten? Are you not going to learn from your mistakes?
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
So if whatever QB you pick this year is a bust your gonna justify picking another QB next year in the top ten? Are you not going to learn from your mistakes?
You mean like the mistake of not even trying to draft a QB in the first round for THREE DECADES?

And how can you label someone a bust after a year?

Old 12-27-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I guess it depends how they feel about these prospects.

If they think there isn't much that seperates guys like Smith and Wilson from guys like Glennon and Jones (my personal opinion), then they may as well wait until 2nd round.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And how can you label someone a bust after a year?
Did you see Jimmy Clausen?

edit: I've honestly warmed up to the thought of Tyler Wilson at #1 (though, I think people are going to be shocked at Mike Glennon's post season rise as well)
Old 12-27-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Did you see Jimmy Clausen?

edit: I've honestly warmed up to the thought of Tyler Wilson at #1 (though, I think people are going to be shocked at Mike Glennon's post season rise as well)
This is pretty much right where I'm at, too. I'm liking Tyler Wilson better and better as a potential number one, and I also think Glennon's going to be a top-10 pick when it's all said and done, if not no. 1 himself.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This is pretty much right where I'm at, too. I'm liking Tyler Wilson better and better as a potential number one, and I also think Glennon's going to be a top-10 pick when it's all said and done, if not no. 1 himself.
When it's all said and done, I expect that those two and Geno will all be top 10 picks.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-27-2012 at 07:41 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I expect three top ten quarterbacks from this class, regardless of actual talent. Wilson is also my favorite to go first overall, he's the quarterback I like the most, and he strikes me as the type of passer that has a better shot of moving up draft boards in the offseason than Geno would.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny that some fans think there's a way around risk with the #1 pick. Not taking a QB is not a way to avoid risk. Other positions bust too. Go look at past drafts if you think QB is the only risky position.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB. If you feel he is a franchise guy, make sure you get him... the problem is that teams take whoever just to appease the fans' call for a new QB.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 12-27-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
There is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB. If you feel he is a franchise guy, make sure you get him... the problem is that teams take whoever just to appease the fans call for a new QB.
This guy has it right. If you don't confidently think a guy is a franchise QB, you don't draft him in the first round. If you do think a guy is a franchise QB you draft him as soon as you possibly can.
Mufasa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
There is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB. If you feel he is a franchise guy, make sure you get him... the problem is that teams take whoever just to appease the fans' call for a new QB.
Except for the Chiefs, apparently.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote