Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has actually been amusing, and I wonder what the encore will be for this season.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow is just being tossed around like a freaking salad. I mean seriously passed over again? Dam you Rex can you be such more of an idiot to Tebow just let the poor man start one game. I swear the Jets just wanted attention all season to bring in Tebow. No other team would this kind of harm mentally. If the Jags pick him up . I hope he stars and gets the to the play offs.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Sanchez will hurt himself on the first series, Tebow will be forced to play and he'll complete less than 50 percent of his passes for the rest of the game... but they'll win because HE'S A GAMER

Sounds like Luck !
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't wanna wish Sanchez gets injured or gets concussed... but I wonder about the few seconds after such an injury where Rex's mind is racing, wondering what to do. I wonder if Rex will seriously try to make Sanchez play through a concussion or a broken leg (very unlikely, and only seen by deliberately villainous movie coaches) or put in the freaking Punter as the Emergency Quarterback (not only very unlikely, but would lead to the first on-field firing in the Modern NFL).

Really, I just want the sideshow dialed up to 11.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't condone what Tebow has done and think he definitely should've handled it differently, but I do feel bad for him. It seems to me that Rex Ryan has gone out of his way to humiliate him.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This whole mess is all Ryan's fault. He should of just started Tebow and it all would have worked out.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote