Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Black Monday: Projections of Who's fired and who will replace them.

Coaches who will be on the chopping block Monday:
- Norv Turner SD
- Andy Reid PHI
- Chan Gailey Buf
- Pat Shurmur CLE
- Mike Munchak TEN
- Romeo Crennel KC

Coaches who most likely will follow suit either monday or later that week:
- Ken Whisenhunt ARI

Sunday's make or break:
- Jason Garrett Dal: If he doesn't get into the playoffs, I think he's gone. Too much talent not to win 10 games a year.
- Rex Ryan NYJ: I think he's gone either way, but a loss solidifies his exit.
- Ron Rivera CAR: I think he's got a good chance of staying, but he's here because there will be a new GM in town. He's ended the season on a high note. Winning will save his job, IMO.
- Jim Schwartz DET: Lot of Wind and fire is picking up on his exit. They've really regressed and many think he's lost control and discipline of his team.

The openings who I think will fill in:

Arizona: Rex Ryan
Philadelphia: Gus Bradley Seahawks D-Coord.
NYJ: Mike Zimmer Cin D-Coord.
Buffalo: Greg Roman San Fran OC
Detroit: Ken Whisenhunt
Tennesee: Jim Schwartz
Cleveland: Perry Fewel
Dallas: Andy Reid (Bold prediction)
San Diego: Bruce Ariens
Kansas City: Chip Kelly (all he needs is a QB.)
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind that as a Jets fan. And try to get Norv Tuner as OC

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of firing coaches with bad records, like Gailey and Munchak in particular, when jokes like Rex Ryan and Andy Reid somehow keep collecting paychecks.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex Ryan's not a joke as a coach, he's a joke as a character in the media. What New York needs is not a new head coach so much as new management around him. Nothing wrong with having a defensive-minded HC, but they need better player management and some serious work on offense, which is not Rex Ryan's forte, and not exactly his fault. His defenses have been great since he's been there, but he doesn't, and can't, do everything. I'd be interested to see them bring in a new offensive coordinator. Ryan makes himself and his team easy to hate on because his mouth is always running, but calling for his head after one bad season is very much a knee-jerk reaction.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Tennesee: Jim Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Rex Ryan's not a joke as a coach, he's a joke as a character in the media. What New York needs is not a new head coach so much as new management around him. Nothing wrong with have a defensive-minded HC, but they need better player management and some serious work on offense, which is not Rex Ryan's forte, and not exactly his fault. His defenses have been great since he's been there, but he doesn't, and can't, do everything. I'd be interested to see them bring in a new offensive coordinator. Ryan makes himself and his team easy to hate on because his mouth is always running, but calling for his head after one bad season is very much a knee-jerk reaction.
I guess i have a problem with the way Ryan treated Tim Tebow. Tebow handled it all pretty well. I probably would have punched him out.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Whisenhunt gets a HC job when he's fired IMO. I think he'll have to work himself back up.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex handled it the same way I would have. The Jets front office brought in Tebow as a publicity stunt, Rex didn't want him, didn't think he was a good Quarterback and in the end he makes the decisions. If he feels Sanchez and McElroy are better than him than he made the right decision.

Rex is a great football coach, he just cant seem to put his foot in his mouth. He has consistently made that defense special with zero pass rushers. He's the best defensive coach in football right now and I expect him to get another HC gig, and if he doesn't I want his ass in Philly as our DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schwartz signed a contract extension last year so he'll be too expensive to fire and deserves a chance to turn things around. Another bad season next year though and he'll be toast.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
No way Whisenhunt gets a HC job when he's fired IMO. I think he'll have to work himself back up.
I'm mentioned this in other threads, but for all the grief he gets about Kevin Kolb, they were 4-1 this season before they lost him (beating Seattle, New England, Philadelphia and Miami). Skelton was good enough last year that I think they were justified in thinking of him as a backup. This turned into a nightmare season for the Cardinals, and is another situation where I think people are being too reactionary calling for the coach to be fired. He built a great defense which was carrying his team while he continued to develop the offense, but then the offense went to **** (not his fault), and people want to make it his fault. In a way you could blame Kolb's injury on the shoddy offensive line, but you have to look at the larger picture here, which is that Whisenhunt took a terrible defense and turned it into a very good one while basically maintaining, if not slightly improving, an offense that lost its identity when Kurt Warner retired. I think they ought to at least give him another year to see how he reacts to the 2012 fiasco of a season. Through the first quarter of the season (with Kolb) there were a lot of people who thought this was a playoff team. There's only a couple of teams in the NFL whose seasons wouldn't be lost if their starting QB went down for the year. The Skelton/Lindley combo has been painful to watch (understatement), but that's just how the chips fall sometimes and the HC is an awfully easy scapegoat.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-29-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say Arizona's turn around on defense would be Horton's doing, not Wiz's.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I would say Arizona's turn around on defense would be Horton's doing, not Wiz's.
Then why not blame the offense on his offensive coordinator?

Edit: I looked it up to make sure I wasn't being an idiot, and I was being an idiot. I thought he'd been a defensive coordinator. He was an offensive coordinator. So... yeah. That's the way the cards fall sometimes (no pun intended until I realized it was a pun), but he's got to shoulder some of the blame, too. It is his responsibility to have a backup plan. Is that a pun, too? I don't know. I'm going to bed.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-30-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would lmao if Fewell went to Cleveland.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Rex handled it the same way I would have. The Jets front office brought in Tebow as a publicity stunt, Rex didn't want him, didn't think he was a good Quarterback and in the end he makes the decisions. If he feels Sanchez and McElroy are better than him than he made the right decision.

Rex is a great football coach, he just cant seem to put his foot in his mouth. He has consistently made that defense special with zero pass rushers. He's the best defensive coach in football right now and I expect him to get another HC gig, and if he doesn't I want his ass in Philly as our DC.
Ryans foot in his own mouth is a wet dream of his.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire Jets team has been a mess lately. What really stands out to me is how the talent has declined over the past couple years. I would take Rex back as a DC in Baltimore in a heartbeat. He could have a Wade Phillips effect on any defense he goes to.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Rex Ryan in a heartbeat in San Diego.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we win Sunday, Rivera will very likely be back next year barring serious personality clashes with whomever is the new GM. If we lose, it's a bit more 50/50, but if I had to predict, I'd say he'd stay nonetheless. The improvements in Cam's play and on defense has probably bought him another year.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don Banks suggested that both Nix and Gailey could get the axe and the Bills will hire Atlanta Falcon's Director of College Scouting David Caldwell(Buffalo native) who was college roommates with Chris Polian and Greg Roman back at John Carroll.

SYMMETRY or something.

I want to see Chip Kelly with Cam Newton so bad.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If we win Sunday, Rivera will very likely be back next year barring serious personality clashes with whomever is the new GM. If we lose, it's a bit more 50/50, but if I had to predict, I'd say he'd stay nonetheless. The improvements in Cam's play and on defense has probably bought him another year.
Is Brandon Beane getting the interim label removed? If so I could see Rivera returning. If Richardson lets him go the new GM will want his own guy.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Is Brandon Beane getting the interim label removed? If so I could see Rivera returning. If Richardson lets him go the new GM will want his own guy.
From what I've heard, Marc Ross will almost surely be our next GM so long as he interviews well.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
From what I've heard, Marc Ross will almost surely be our next GM so long as he interviews well.
Along with DeCosta, Maccagnan, Caldwell he's one of the better up and coming execs in the game. I'm sure he'll be able to interview well.

Bet Fewell is the Rooney Rule interview if Ross gets the job.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see Ray Horton going to Cleveland based on Steeler connections with the owner. I don't think Garrett will get fired, but you never know with Jerry Jones. I wonder if Nix is going, along with Gailey because a lot of Nix's drafting has not worked out well.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I can see Ray Horton going to Cleveland based on Steeler connections with the owner. I don't think Garrett will get fired, but you never know with Jerry Jones. I wonder if Nix is going, along with Gailey because a lot of Nix's drafting has not worked out well.
He's been an okay GM. Better than we've had since Polian/Smith/Butler but some people around the Bills think he's fighting for Gailey to come back for a 4th year and Bills CEO/Marketing guy wants to can them both because he knows season tickets holders will revolt.

Ralph Wilson has been all Weekend at Bernies for the better part of the last decade. Things will get interesting in the next 24-96 hours.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't dislike Nix. I like a lot of what he has done, here. But you'd really like us to hit on a pick outside of the first round (still early for some, I know), and holding yourself this close to Chan is not a good move right now. His replacement would likely be Doug Whaley, who I am fine with, anyway, but I don't have any strong desire for Nix to be ousted.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 12-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to see Bruce Arians going somewhere to head coach. Love the guy, but I don't like his playcalling.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote