Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I don't dislike Nix. I like a lot of what he has done, here. But you'd really like us to hit on a pick outside of the first round (still early for some, I know), and holding yourself this close to Chan is not a good move right now. His replacement would likely be Doug Whaley, who I am certainly fine with, anyway, but I don't have any strong desire for Nix to be ousted.
Me neither and I like Whaley but those years with Modrak and Donahue has scarred me.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I don't dislike Nix. I like a lot of what he has done, here. But you'd really like us to hit on a pick outside of the first round (still early for some, I know), and holding yourself this close to Chan is not a good move right now. His replacement would likely be Doug Whaley, who I am fine with, anyway, but I don't have any strong desire for Nix to be ousted.
If the Niners have to lose Roman, I would be okay with Buffalo getting him. I just want to see what he'd do with a guy like CJ Spiller.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rod Graves should be let go before Whiz. Look at that dude's track record in terms of drafting and building a team. Annual neglect of the o-line, QB position and drafting RBs early that have not panned out.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please Clark fire Pioli Monday and let's wash our hands of this disaster he's built
Old 12-29-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
please Clark fire Pioli Monday and let's wash our hands of this disaster he's built
Rumor has it, Pioli is going to stay and McDaniels could be a target. He wants to revive Matt Cassells career/.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Rumor has it, Pioli is going to stay and McDaniels could be a target. He wants to revive Matt Cassells career/.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would anyone wish that type of evil on the Chiefs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Cardinals fire Whis I can't see them going with anyone else but Horton

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get firing Whisenhunt. He had the Cards in the super bowl when they had a good QB. Since Warner retired they've had **** at QB, and that's not the coaching staff's fault. Bring in a real QB or else don't expect to win no matter who your coach is.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He runs the offense, the offense sucks, basically that simple

Old 12-29-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rumor? Rumor from where? It isn't out of Arrowhead, since nothing gets out of there. That is less of a rumor and more of you just making **** up.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
He runs the offense, the offense sucks, basically that simple
Give him Matt Barkley(or other 1st round QB) and not Kevin Kolb or John Skelton. They aren't that far off if they have competent QB play.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not exactly sure how it went down, but I'd assume he would have had a rather large part in trading for Kolb. That alone is a fire-able offense.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I'm not exactly sure how it went down, but I'd assume he would have had a rather large part in trading for Kolb. That alone is a fire-able offense.
Weren't the Cardinals like 4-1 when Kolb get knocked out for the year?
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

yes they were

and from most accounts trading for Kolb was all the Bidwills

I personally don't think Whis gets fired but if he does Horton better be the HC

but the Bidwills paying 2 head coaches salaries seems entirely unlikely

Last edited by fenikz : 12-29-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
yes they were

and from most accounts trading for Kolb was all the Bidwills

I personally don't think Whis gets fired but if he does Horton better be the HC

but the Bidwills paying 2 head coaches salaries seems entirely unlikely
Yea I can see that. I am sure their is a rift in that locker room to between offense/defense. I think Whis is a pretty good coach though so he may have to get a demotion to OC for a few years but I think he will get another chance.

The fact they did not plan well for life after Kurt Warner is the Rod Graves fault not Whiz's
Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If we win Sunday, Rivera will very likely be back next year barring serious personality clashes with whomever is the new GM. If we lose, it's a bit more 50/50, but if I had to predict, I'd say he'd stay nonetheless. The improvements in Cam's play and on defense has probably bought him another year.
God I hope not. Mediocre coach.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
God I hope not. Mediocre coach.
I've warmed back up to him a little over these past few games, but that's what I worry about too, too bad to ever get us anywhere, but just good enough to get another year. He could easily go if Ross or whomever we hire simply doesn't like him. But 7-9 would be a technical improvement over last year, on an upswing at the end of the season, which may be just enough to spare him another year. If he were to come back, anything less than playoffs should get him fired.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If the Niners have to lose Roman, I would be okay with Buffalo getting him. I just want to see what he'd do with a guy like CJ Spiller.
And then have Chris Ault slide in to replace Roman. Yep. I like it.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I've warmed back up to him a little over these past few games, but that's what I worry about too, too bad to ever get us anywhere, but just good enough to get another year. He could easily go if Ross or whomever we hire simply doesn't like him. But 7-9 would be a technical improvement over last year, on an upswing at the end of the season, which may be just enough to spare him another year. If he were to come back, anything less than playoffs should get him fired.
He pulled the same trick at the end of last year.

Fool me once, shame on you.....
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
After checking who Ault is, I can see this happening but quite honestly, I would prefer Marty Mornhinweg instead. Pure OC who runs the WCO and our offense was the best its beein in a decade or so when he was here.

Ault would obviously be good at building and helping Kaepernick but the problem is that like the Wildcat, eventually gimmicks fail and the Pistol will eventually fail and not work anymore. Kaepernick has the pure arm strength with solid accuracy (his biggest problem is overthrowing receivers but that has more to do with his arm strength and lack of experience as an NFL starting QB but I prefer a QB who overthrows the receiver as opposed to underthrowing a receiver) who just needs more playing time.

In the Bears game, Kaepernick did damn good without the Pistol. Harbaugh needs to get an OC (if Roman leaves) who's more traditional and will help get Kaepernick where he needs to be as an NFL starting QB instead of a gimmick QB. Using rollouts would be the only designed plays I would let Kaepernick use. Other than that, it would be passing from the pocket. If a play breaks down and he scrambles because of that or runs on the rollouts wouldnt be a problem but to me, the Pistol is just gimmick that isnt going to last.

Eventually, defenses will stop it just like they did the Wildcat. Once the novelty wares off, it will be just another basic formation. I want to see Kaepernick improve as a pocket passer. If he can become better than Garcia while still having his running ability when needed, the offense will be a lot better. Add a playmaking deep threat like Mike Wallace at WR in the off-season and you're good to go.

Anyway, on topic -

I think that Reid goes to the Chargers, Gruden goes to Philly and if Garrett gets fired, im going to say a shocker happens and Cowher goes to DAL with Jerry Jones staying out of his way which quite honestly, is the ONLY way the Cowboys will get back to what they were when Jimmy Johnson was the HC.

While I dont think it'll happen but should, the Chargers should trade Rivers and if I was the Eagles, I would do it if they have the cap room. Chargers are a bad team from top to bottom with Rivers being one of the few bright spots. Chargers could rebuild quicker if they get a new GM, HC and QB. Then, add Gruden hiring Norv Turner as the OC and bam. However, if Reid does in fact go to SD, then no way in hell is Rivers going anywhere.

NFC East -

Cowboys - Cowher/Romo
Eagles - Gruden/Rivers
Giants - Coughlin/Manning
Redskins - Shanahan/Griffin

As a fan in general, that division would be a lot of fun to watch.

Of course, in the end, I dont see really any of that happening but wanted to mention it because I thought the scenarios of all that happen would be fun.

As a 49ers fan, the Cardinals should keep Whisenhunt and fire the GM instead. A year ago, I was so happy when they traded for Kolb because he sucks, plain and simple. They should have traded for Kyle Orton who's easily better and a veteran QB who would have matched up better with Fitzgerald but oh well, time to draft a QB and go from there. Also, I would release EVERY QB that they have on the roster. Draft Barkley in the first, sign a veteran backup and the draft another later round QB as a developmental guy.

After Barkley - OL, OL, OL, OL and did I mention OL???
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IF that's true I am done being a Chiefs fan
Old 12-30-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Rumor? Rumor from where? It isn't out of Arrowhead, since nothing gets out of there. That is less of a rumor and more of you just making **** up.
There seems to be some rumours coming out that Pioli could be kept because Hunt likes him and he would bring Kirk Ferentz in as his HC

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Give him Matt Barkley(or other 1st round QB) and not Kevin Kolb or John Skelton. They aren't that far off if they have competent QB play.
I'm almost positive Whis played a big role in the medicore QBs they've drafted(and none of which have seemed to develop any since being drafted), as well as bringing in Kolb, who pretty much blew in 2011. Add to that I think he and Graves put way too much faith in Russ Grimm's ability to 'coach up' medicore talent along the O-Line and its pretty clear Whis had his fingerprints all over the ineptitude of that offense. And he's a offfensive coach.....not going to fly.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Nope. If Roman leaves, I think Chryst is next up as OC. As much as admire Ault, I don't see him as a viable option as a OC with Jimbaugh and his power-run principles.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote