Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to **** **** up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG add me as a team member when you can.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone else used my referral code. Who was it? I have some rep to give you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone add me to the alliance - stripedwalrus
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent an alliance and team member request Wally.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG give me that Red Hulk for my Bruiser deck!

Old 12-29-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, my bruiser deck>>>>>>>everything ever.

5* Jean, 4* Thor, 4* Red Hulk, 4* Wolvie, 3* Iron Monger. :D :D :D

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-29-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My offensive deck atm:

For a total of 24391 ATK. My defensive deck has 25659 DEF.

It's costing me a boatload to properly boost Jean Grey, but it'll be worth it. I'll have a "perfect" Jean, so to speak. When you fuse, if you fuse two cards that are max level, it gives you a much bigger stats increase on the new card, whereas it only gives you a minimal increase otherwise. As a result, I've put a lot of money into maxing out each of the Jean's before fusing them so that I'll have a wrecking machine of a card in the end. Should be around 6k atk and 6k def after the mastery boost, to go along with her amazing ability.

Basically:

Lvl 1 3-Star Jean Grey without max mastery is 1060 atk and 1060 defense. Fuse two of those together and you get a card with 1272 atk and 1272 def as a base.

On the other hand, if you boost her up to Lvl 20 and max out her 20 Mastery, she'll have 3036 atk and 3036 def. Take two of those and fuse them together and the card you get will have 1880 atk and 1880 defense as a base.

So yea, if you have two copies of a card that you plan on fusing and then using in your deck, max both versions out (level and mastery) before fusing, and you'll in up with a much better card as a result.

I have a 2nd copy of that 3* Daredevil that im currently working on boosting to max level. When I get him there, THEN i'll fuse them to get the 4* Daredevil, and he'll end up much better in the end because of it.

Also, use this site as a reference. It has the stats of a lot of cards, plus base information on things like special combos you gain from paring two cards together in the same deck.

http://marvel-war-of-heroes.wikia.co...of_Heroes_Wiki

Last edited by comahan : 12-29-2012 at 03:58 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yeah I got a little over eager and just fused my Jeans :-\
Old 12-29-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two Storms that I need to level up and fuse.

My offense is:
Punisher+ (***)
Hulk+ (***)
[Deathless] Wolverine+ (****)
Jean Grey (***)
Mockingbird+ (**)

Gives my a total of 7373. I get special bonuses for Wolverine & Punisher being in the same team (merciless).

I have some cards that could make for a good start to a Speed deck (I can fuse Storm into a 4* and also have Human Torch and Nova who all provide huge bonuses to Speed cards). It's really hard to get away from Wolverine, though. He's so ******* good for 7 power.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Working on a 4* SS that maxes out at 6300/6500. :D :D :D

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-29-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Working on a 4* SS that maxes out at 6300/6500. :D :D :D
SS? (10 char)
Old 12-29-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Silver Surfer is my guess.

Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ahh got it.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I have two Storms that I need to level up and fuse.

My offense is:
Punisher+ (***)
Hulk+ (***)
[Deathless] Wolverine+ (****)
Jean Grey (***)
Mockingbird+ (**)

Gives my a total of 7373. I get special bonuses for Wolverine & Punisher being in the same team (merciless).

I have some cards that could make for a good start to a Speed deck (I can fuse Storm into a 4* and also have Human Torch and Nova who all provide huge bonuses to Speed cards). It's really hard to get away from Wolverine, though. He's so ******* good for 7 power.
You can have a speed deck while still running Wolverine. Really, I dont know that id recommend a deck full of the same type, as it would get consistently destroyed by the type that its weak against. For instance, if you have all speed cards, youre going to have a LOT of fun against Tactic decks (best defensive decks + strong against speed). I think its best in the end to have 1 or 2 of a different type in there. Don't take that as gospel though, I might be completely wrong!

Old 12-29-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I just looked at my phones stats and this game has consumed 25% of my battery today.

Old 12-29-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am now addicted
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm slightly confused. Do you have to max the XP and Mastery to get the bonus when fusing or just the Mastery?
Old 12-30-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Max level/xp gives you the bonus. BUT, max mastery gives you better stats so that the bonus is bigger (because the bonus is a % of the fusing cards' atk/def, and you get a sizable atk/def boost when you hit max mastery level). So it's best to get both up to the highest possible level.

Last edited by comahan : 12-30-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Just maxed my [Deathless] Wolverine's level and Mastery and maxed my [Psychic Katana] Psylocke card's Mastery (probably my favorite card right now).

I am working on leveling my [Chosen One] Jean Grey +++ right now.

I know its too early to trade but if anyone has any [Psychic Katana] Psylocke cards please hold on to them for me. I will pay a kings ransom.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-30-2012 at 10:12 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I need more people using my referral code. I need Jean Grey's.

Last edited by nepg : 12-30-2012 at 12:50 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I need more people using my referral code. I need Jean Grey's
Honestly I just took an old android phone and my girlfriends to get 2.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Anyone find good source for free MobaCoin?
Old 12-30-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
A card based comic book character game you say? I can think of a fun IRC based one.
It recharged after I finally got Superman AA NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hit me up @ ryno626