Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-29-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Payton resigned with the Saints, that will get rid of all those Payton to Dallas rumors. And besides, win or lose on Sunday JG will be back and I am a fan of that.

What does everyone think of Miles Austin's long term future with our team? I think he's a solid #2 receiver, but maybe slightly overpaid.
if miles austin doesn't restructure his contract he will be gone next season
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to the game. The Cowboys have to win, right??

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to the game. The Cowboys have to win, right??
That's good luck man, I went on my birthday and we beat the Steelers so I am sensing a win here too! Honestly I think if Murray has a big game we'll win. He has to be involved heavily and be ready for a workhorse type of game. Let's not get into a total shootout and try to control the clock, every time we are running the ball well our play-action plays always result in big points.

I feel like this is a big game for the division going forward. RGIII is already going to be hell to face, but if we let him win the division as a rookie it'll be a very long next 10 years as they start to get some of their picks back. Romo, Murray, Dez all probably have to play huge games and be prepared to score 30 points.

31-27 is where I'm leaning towards now. I think everyone saying how we fold in week 17 games all week will due us some good in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another stat I love is Dan Bailey has only missed 2 kicks this year at 28/30, both were over 53 yards. If we line him up anywhere inside of 50 yards it's automatic. I love knowing that in a close game he is so reliable, I just hope it sustains and he's not a flash like Nick Folk.

Quote:
Old 12-29-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I agree that if Murray is involved heavily, the numbers don't lie that we win more often than not. Some announcer mentioned this the other day and made me think. They said why not spread it out like we did in the 2nd half of the first meeting. I'm not saying that we should do that, but it made me think that it's not a bad idea either.

Defensively, last meeting we were able to get pressure on Bob and we need to again. I do believe they'll run on us pretty easily though. We just have to contain them in key downs.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Another stat I love is Dan Bailey has only missed 2 kicks this year at 28/30, both were over 53 yards. If we line him up anywhere inside of 50 yards it's automatic. I love knowing that in a close game he is so reliable, I just hope it sustains and he's not a flash like Nick Folk.
The one he missed in Baltimore was 51 yards....had the distance, wide left.

Just pull out a win today Cowboys...please?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be going nuts all day counting the minutes til kickoff lol.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I'm gonna be going nuts all day counting the minutes til kickoff lol.
Seriously. I leave at 5pm to drive to DC for the game. Gonna be a long 8 1/2 hours.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously. I leave at 5pm to drive to DC for the game. Gonna be a long 8 1/2 hours.
haha, I usually enjoy watching other teams play but when we have the Primetime slot in a game like this time just seems to crawl.

Happy Birthday btw, should be an awesome environment at the game.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really hyped up for the game tonight. I wish it was at 3 instead. I hate waiting so long for night games.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I feel strangely confident we win. Maybe this team has really fooled me, but I haven't had this type of confidence in a win in a very long time. This doesn't seem like a mentally weak team, and even with who the defense has lost I'm feeling like the O picks it up.

What a season if we could win the division, get a home game, then beat the team nobody wants to play now in Seattle. Those 2 wins could go a long way toward making a serious run next year.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I feel strangely confident we win. Maybe this team has really fooled me, but I haven't had this type of confidence in a win in a very long time. This doesn't seem like a mentally weak team, and even with who the defense has lost I'm feeling like the O picks it up.

What a season if we could win the division, get a home game, then beat the team nobody wants to play now in Seattle. Those 2 wins could go a long way toward making a serious run next year.
I hope your right but I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about it. Cant see how we are going to stop the run and with D Ware being VERY limited, I just cant see it. I know we will score some points but at the end of the day I see us losing unfortunatly. Man I hope Im wrong!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we lose in horrible fashion actually. 42-17 or something like that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

GO AWAY!!!! No negative Nancy's allowed around here!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Romo and Oggs always on the wrong page???
Old 12-30-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Why is Romo and Oggs always on the wrong page???
Why is Oggs playing?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 12-30-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Why is Oggs playing?
x100000000. Harris and Beasley should be cemented above him.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

2 INTs for Romo... We can't be having this kind of game... Hopefully, the Romocoaster still has some highs in him left in this game. So far it's been a downer.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Yup we don't need tony turnover. Fortunately it's still 0-0

Old 12-30-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Thank goodness our walking dead defense has bailed out both of Romo's interceptions.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Miles hurt. What else is new

Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Dwayne Harris can play the #2 role just fine so I hope we go with him here. He played that most of the Redskins game with Beasley in the slot and we moved the ball well. I just don't want to see Ogletree out there anymore.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They got away with one there. lol

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

There is the D I was afraid of. Need to go answer and we get the ball first after the half

Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

If we can get a TD here and at least 3 coming out of the half we could give ourselves a chance to run the ball and shorten up the possessions. With our D we just can't get into a shootout.

Quote: