Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 12-26-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 17: Chiefs AT Broncos (#1 pick here we come!)

One more game and we lock up the first overall pick. One more game and (hopefully) everyone is fired. One more game and we can start over with people at the top who aren't complete idiots.

One more game.

Discuss the upcoming game against the Broncos here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 quarters until the housecleaning begins!!!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never wanted a season to be over more.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have never wanted a season to be over more.
this. i just want to start the healing/fixing process.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least five pro bowlers will keep us comfy warm for a while.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is the number one pick locked up whether we win or lose? It would be nice to give the #1 AFC seed to the texans, I'd be pissed if we lost the number one overall pick though.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Jacksonville loses, we have to lose to keep #1, if Jacksonville wins, we could win and still keep #1. i'll be honest. i don't care who we are playing. we need to lose and make it a for sure deal. no sense messing this thing up in the last game of the season. this game doesnt matter for us in any way other than Fing our pick up
Old 12-27-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to imagine the Chiefs winning this game. The Broncos have a lot to play for (a 1st round bye and perhaps home-field throughout the playoffs) and a lot of the Chiefs have already checked out mentally. The game is in Denver and then there is flu making the rounds of the Chiefs locker room.

As fans, all we have to look forward to is the upcoming firings. I suspect Pioli goes next week, but they might keep Romeo long enough for the new folks to pick his brain about the talent on the team.

My greatest hope is that Clark learned a lesson from this whole mess. The lesson being that the NFL is not a CEO (GM) driven business like he is familiar with but a coach driven operation. Hire the right coach and get a GM that can work with him.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This is a weird situation for us this week. The Jags play at 12 and we play at 3:25, so if they WIN their game against a struggling Titans team, we could win and still snag #1 overall.

If they lose though, we have to lose. I hope they win so I can go into a Chiefs game this year enjoying it for the sake of enjoyment. That would be neat.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

you know, it isn't just that i want the season to end. it's that I want black Monday to be here. so, we all know where we stand with this franchise.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
you know, it isn't just that i want the season to end. it's that I want black Monday to be here. so, we all know where we stand with this franchise.
Agreed. This might be the most excited I am for an offseason. We should have the number one pick and a new GM and coaching staff. That is exciting.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Watching this game, its almost like the Chiefs are just trying to run out the clock on this season, at the beginning of the game. I guess I cant blame them. Even the franchise wants this season to be over.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have never been more ready for a season to be over.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So which DE will Scott take first overall to replace Dorsey?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

we'll have to wait until after the combine. everyone knows that you base your draft picks on measurables taken in shorts and not based on 2+ years of game film. bigger, stronger, faster, smarter. looking for good/great players is never apart of the evaluation process