Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-30-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 NFL Draft Order

1) Kansas City Chiefs
2) Jacksonville Jaguars
3) Oakland Raiders
4) Philadelphia Eagles
5) Detroit Lions
6) Cleveland Browns
7) Arizona Cardinals
8) Buffalo Bills
9) New York Jets
10) Tennessee Titans
11) San Diego Chargers
12) Miami Dolphins
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14) Carolina Panthers
15) New Orleans Saints
16) St. Louis Rams
17) Pittsburgh Steelers
18) Dallas Cowboys
19) New York Giants
20) Chicago Bears
21) Cincinnati Bengals
22) Washington Redskins
23) Minnesota Vikings
24) Indianapolis Colts
25) Seattle Seahawks
26) Green Bay Packers
27) Houston Texans
28) Denver Broncos

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 01-13-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm, how are you getting Titans 10th? I have their opponent record at 0.465 and bills 0.480 and jets 0.512... Check your math. Also Pittsburgh is locked in at 17th as their opponents record is 0.465, not even close to the Cowboys.

Last edited by Robcards : 12-30-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Umm, how are you getting Titans 10th? I have their opponent record at 0.465 and bills 0.480 and jets 0.512... Check your math. Also Pittsburgh is locked in at 16th as their opponents record is 0.465, not even close to the Cowboys.
Titans at .512 right now. Jets went down. Order is correct

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-30-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AH it was my spreadsheet messed up, don't know how I missed it before just now but I had them playing themselves twice instead of Houston. My mistake, yeah I see 0.512 now too, so coinflip with Jets right. Still have Steelers not even close to Cowboys though so that's a lock at 17, and loser of tonights game will be 18 as Redskins would have a lower opponent record than the Bears and Giants.

PS- I expanded it out to more decimal places and Jets are 0.5118 and Titans are 0.5117, the 2 ties on the Jets opponent's win-loss make it a little hairy, but it looks as though the Titans will be picking before the Jets.

Jets = 130-124-2 = 0.511811
Titans = 131-125 = 0.511718

Could use a confirmation on that but I'm pretty sure that would mean no coin flip.

Last edited by Robcards : 12-30-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The Carson Palmer trade ended up netting the Bengals #17 and #35, one of the best trades of the past few years.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbuck View Post
The Carson Palmer trade ended up netting the Bengals #17 and #35, one of the best trades of the past few years.
It won't be a 35 it will be a 37 as the teams with the same record rotate every round (it will be PHI 3rd DET 4th OAK 5th in the 2nd round).
Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Raiders can trade that #3 pick. Maybe Arizona if they are interested in Luke Joeckel or Buffalo who could be looking at any of the QBs. Reggie McKenzie needs to pickup as many picks as he can.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I really hope Raiders can trade that #3 pick. Maybe Arizonaif they are interested in Luke Joeckel or Buffalo who could be looking at any of the QBs. Reggie McKenzie needs to pickup as many picks as he can.
Really hope the Jets don't trade up to it! But with Tannenbaum likely out of the decision room for that it would be unlikely (I hope) =)
Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
What records do you have? I have 130-124-2 for the Jets and 131-125 for the Titans, which would mean Titans picking before the Jets.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the first time (since the merger) the Chiefs have ever had the first overall pick. Wow, we were bad.

edit: This was the 9th loss by 15 points or more this year for KC. No one has done that since the 81 Colts. Yay.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Edited for retardation. Chicago 10-6 not 9-7, derp a derp lol

Last edited by Robcards : 12-30-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AH it was my spreadsheet messed up, don't know how I missed it before just now but I had them playing themselves twice instead of Houston. My mistake, yeah I see 0.512 now too, so coinflip with Jets right. Still have Steelers not even close to Cowboys though so that's a lock at 17, and loser of tonights game will be 18 as Redskins would have a lower opponent record than the Bears and Giants.

PS- I expanded it out to more decimal places and Jets are 0.5118 and Titans are 0.5117, the 2 ties on the Jets opponent's win-loss make it a little hairy, but it looks as though the Titans will be picking before the Jets.

Jets = 130-124-2 = 0.511811
Titans = 131-125 = 0.511718

Could use a confirmation on that but I'm pretty sure that would mean no coin flip.

tiebreaking procedure applies first.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
tiebreaking procedure applies first.
What do you mean?
Old 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you mean?

Same record and SOS in the same division or conference, we go through tie-breaking procedure before the coin flip. Titans beat us so Jets are sitting ahead of Titans.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Same record and SOS in the same division or conference, we go through tie-breaking procedure before the coin flip. Titans beat us so Jets are sitting ahead of Titans.
It's not the same SOS though. Jets are 130-124-2 titans are 131-125, jets marginally have a stronger SOS
Old 12-30-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's not the same SOS though. Jets are 130-124-2 titans are 131-125, jets marginally have a stronger SOS
I know. Although I am not a professional on that part, NFL is going by SOS, the percentage of W-L-T, and that's it.

Unless .0001 is a factor for rare situation like that, amateurs have Jets ahead of Titans.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 12-30-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
I know. Although I am not a professional on that part, NFL is going by SOS, the percentage of W-L-T, and that's it.
Right, and if its just percentage of wins and losses the jets are 0.0001 stronger, if the draws count as half a win (which I doubt is the case) then they have the same SOS
Old 12-30-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Right, and if its just percentage of wins and losses the jets are 0.0001 stronger, if the draws count as half a win (which I doubt is the case) then they have the same SOS

I just edited above. Like you say. Tomorrow will be the day we find out for sure.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
I just edited above. Like you say. Tomorrow will be the day we find out for sure.
I just saw one draft order that said jets SOS is 129-125-2 which I've double and triple checked is wrong, not sure how they have 1 less win but it's 130-124-2
Old 12-30-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just saw one draft order that said jets SOS is 129-125-2 which I've double and triple checked is wrong, not sure how they have 1 less win but it's 130-124-2

oh I wish I could help you. I deleted mine because I could not finish 7 round mock. lol.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is the first time (since the merger) the Chiefs have ever had the first overall pick. Wow, we were bad.

edit: This was the 9th loss by 15 points or more this year for KC. No one has done that since the 81 Colts. Yay.
If you're gonna be bad, might as well be historically bad. Right?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
NFL has already announced the Top Ten, it is what I have in the first post.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Really? What did it say for Jets SOS? I mean I'm all for picking 9th it just doesn't make sense mathematically
Old 12-30-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Ok so it rounds up to 0.512 and 2nd tiebreaker is conference record and jets are 4-8 and titans are 5-7, sweet deal for us went in today thinking we'd be picking 11th but Carolina and Tampa win and now this