Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I personally believe that the safest car you can drive is the car that you feel most comfortable driving. Not all cars drive the same way, so my recommendation would be to make a list of 5 or 6 different cars/suvs, and test drive all of them, and then decide on which car feels the best, and go and negotiate the best price for that car.

I recommend never buying new cars. I'll never buy a new car. Let someone else take the hit out of the parking lot. You save a ton of money buying used. Even if it's a used car with like 10k miles on it, you save SO much money doing that instead of buying new.
This is really good advice. Doesn't matter what your income level is, buying used is always the better route. Cars depreciate far too fast from 0 miles.

Also, Volvo's seem like they would suit your fancy. I remember I was driving in an old Volvo station wagon that was rear ended by a Ford Super Duty. There wasn't a scratch on the Volvo, and the whole front end of the Super Duty was a mangled hunk of fiberglass.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote